Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough (2259 Views)

Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. / "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Lovaboy2066: 6:54am On Aug 08, 2023
Dating someone who’s emotionally immature can be challenging and frustrating. Here are five signs that you might be dating an immature man:

1. Lack of Responsibility.

Immature men often struggle to take responsibility for their actions. They may avoid admitting mistakes, blame others for their problems, or shirk their duties, leaving you to deal with the consequences.

2. Selfishness.

Immature individuals tend to prioritize their needs and desires over yours. They might be insensitive to your feelings, dismissive of your needs, and exhibit a lack of empathy in the relationship.

3. Inconsistent Behavior.

Immaturity can lead to unpredictable behavior. One moment, he might be affectionate and attentive, while the next, he’s distant or moody. This inconsistency can create confusion and emotional turmoil.

Read more>>>>https://heathlinecare.com/5-signs-you-are-dating-an-immature-man/
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 08, 2023
All nairaland men and most Nigerian young men have all these you listed plus more. If you disagree with me then mention one nairalander man that is marriageable and I'll give you 10 reasons why he's unmarriageable

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Negroid001(m): 7:26am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
All nairaland men and most Nigerian young men have all these you listed plus more. If you disagree with me then mention one nairalander man that is marriageable and I'll give you 10 reasons why he's unmarriageable
Are you married?
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

Are you married?
Yes with five kids, why do you ask?

4 Likes

Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Negroid001(m): 7:37am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Yes with five kids, why do you ask?
If you're not pulling my legs.
Your husband has at least 1 of these traits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

If you're not pulling my legs.
Your husband has at least 1 of these traits.
Never he's a perfect gentleman. He's got no flaws 😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Negroid001(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Never he's a perfect gentleman. He's got no flaws 😂😂😂😂😂
Stop being delusional.
You're laughing sef.
No man is perfect. Just find one that both of you can tolerate each other.

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

Stop being delusional.
You're laughing sef.
No man is perfect. Just find one that both of you can tolerate each other.
There are perfect men and I told you my oga is one
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Negroid001(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
There are perfect men and I told you my oga is one
I hear you. Why are you always on this space causing trouble? If your husband is perfect, he should be giving you enough attention.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

I hear you. Why are you always on this space causing trouble? If your husband is perfect, he should be giving you enough attention.
He's busy making money and how did I cause trouble? Is Tinubu I like same way you like obi. Because aside my choice of candidate I don't see any other place I cause trouble
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Negroid001(m): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
He's busy making money and how did I cause trouble? Is Tinubu I like same way you like obi. Because aside my choice of candidate I don't see any other place I cause trouble
Typical yoruba woman. Why aren't you assisting him to make money? You sit at home all day and cause confusion on nairaland.

I'm not a supporter of either tinubu or Obi. They're all clowns.
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

Typical yoruba woman. Why aren't you assisting him to make money? You sit at home all day and cause confusion on nairaland.

People of other tribes support Asiwaju as well, the earlier you know that, the better. I'm a Peaceful person and aside politics section that I only state what's right, which other place have you seen me causing trouble?
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by FROGMAN101(m): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2023
Lovaboy2066:

Dating someone who’s emotionally immature can be challenging and frustrating. Here are five signs that you might be dating an immature man:

Immature men often struggle to take responsibility for their actions. They may avoid admitting mistakes, blame others for their problems, or shirk their duties, leaving you to deal with the consequences.

2. Selfishness.

Immature individuals tend to prioritize their needs and desires over yours. They might be insensitive to your feelings, dismissive of your needs, and exhibit a lack of empathy in the relationship.

Immaturity can lead to unpredictable behavior. One moment, he might be affectionate and attentive, while the next, he’s distant or moody. This inconsistency can create confusion and emotional turmoil.

Can you imagine he should prioritize another human being that can leave him in a flash over himself? Do you even have a brain?

You Dey mad oooo

6 Likes

Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Negroid001(m): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
People of other tribes support Asiwaju as well, the earlier you know that, the better. I'm a Peaceful person and aside politics section that I only state what's right, which other place have you seen me causing trouble?

Lol. Dunno oo. You just give off the vibes of a troublemaker. Your account is recent, which means you were previously banned.
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Negroid001(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2023
FROGMAN101:

Can you imagine he should prioritize another human being that can leave him in a flash over himself? Do you even have a brain?

You Dey mad oooo
Calm down. Any small thing. Abuse don enter.
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

Lol. Dunno oo. You just give off the vibes of a troublemaker. Your account is recent, which means you were previously banned.
Do not judge anyone based on comments on a faceless forum, I'm a Peaceful person with some little trouble here and there but I respect people alot which means I can be controlled. I'm not stiff at all on anything.
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Negroid001(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Do not judge anyone based on comments on a faceless forum, I'm a Peaceful person with some little trouble here and there but I respect people alot which means I can be controlled. I'm not stiff at all on anything.
Thank God you acknowledged that you're a lil bit troublesome.
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

Thank God you acknowledged that you're a lil bit troublesome.
Just small small trouble to make your day, it's not that deep
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Roadsideprof: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

I was enjoying you both's banter untill this. It shows some ethnic bias. I don't see any crime if a lady is a house wife. It has nothing to do with ethnicity. So kindly explain better what you meant by typical Yoruba woman?
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Negroid001(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2023
Roadsideprof:

I was enjoying you both's banter untill this. It shows some ethnic bias. I don't see any crime if a lady is a house wife. It has nothing to do with ethnicity. So kindly explain better what you meant by typical Yoruba woman?

Just so you know, I'm yoruba too.
I said typical yoruba woman because she said she likes tinubu.
A lot of women claim independence, was trying to know why she did not join the wagon.
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Negroid001(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Just small small trouble to make your day, it's not that deep
It is well.
Are you serious about having 5 kids?
You dey try o.
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

It is well.
Are you serious about having 5 kids?
You dey try o.
I and my oga are looking at 8 we love kids
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Negroid001(m): 8:13am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
I and my oga are looking at 8 we love kids
grin For this Tinubu era?
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

grin For this Tinubu era?
It's God that takes care of kids
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Negroid001(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
It's God that takes care of kids

Did you do economics in school?
It's poor illiterate people that say God will take care of the kids. Especially in a country like Nigeria. Dey whine yourself. I know you're just pulling my legs tho
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

Did you do economics in school?
It's poor illiterate people that say God will take care of the kids. Especially in a country like Nigeria. Dey whine yourself. I know you're just pulling my legs tho
I'm pregnant with my sixth child sef, I'm serious.
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Negroid001(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
I'm pregnant with my sixth child sef, I'm serious.
grin
Dey play. You're not married jur.
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:
grin
Dey play. You're not married jur.
wait until I give birth to my sixth child maybe you'll believe by then
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by freddie009(m): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2023
Lovaboy2066:

2. Selfishness.

You see number two, all Nigerians got it. And the women is a on a higher level.
Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Roadsideprof: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

Just so you know, I'm yoruba too.
I said typical yoruba woman because she said she likes tinubu.
A lot of women claim independence, was trying to know why she did not join the wagon.

Thanks for the update. You know how nairaland is. Too much tribalism here. I was an avid tinubu supporter but now I think the jokes on me.

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Negroid001(m): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2023
Roadsideprof:

Thanks for the update. You know how nairaland is. Too much tribalism here. I was an avid tinubu supporter but now I think the jokes on me.
grin Ikr.
Still too early to judge.

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough by Silentgroper(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:

qtguru

😏😏😏😏

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can Make A Man Or Woman Not Let Go Of His/Her Ex Even After Marriage? / What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? / One Thing Every Woman Wants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.