Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out (32728 Views)

Strange Insects Attack Crops In Kano - Farmers Cry Out, As Food Shortage Looms / Imota Rice Mill Nears Completion, Set To Be The Third Largest In The World / Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Buhari4dullard: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
ffff
Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Savedday2:
What evening newspaper need is vibrators not a child.

All 9ja guys should avoid any evening newspaper because they are all out to hook you with pregnancy.

E no go better for any evening newspaper wey go try to near where I dey

Small children never give you high BP before
Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by PepeXKermit: 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Had to shut down my poultry farm two months ago, after losing 80percent of my birds to unfavourable policies that totally eroded my purchasing ability for medications and feed.

Make I rest first abeg. Nigeria no go kill me for my young age!

But you voted for Tinubu. Why are you complaining

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by lexy2014: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
goldenceo1:
This APC government is not for the faint hearted. There’s hunger in the land !

And some people saw nothing wrong in voting for APC despite buharis disastrous 8years

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by themanderon: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nigerians are crying while new set of political thieves will soon be sworn in and will be smiling to the bank with the removed subsidy money
Things are sinking lower than expected and businesses are going down all started by the daura general and heavily facilitated by the drug baron.

6 Likes

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by EmmyDJourno: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
South West Zone🤔
Na Tinubu l’okan squad be that nah, he suppose respond to them😝

5 Likes

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by enemyofprogress: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
No wonder chickens are now very expenses
Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Emilokan

1 Like

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Flame333: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
God help us in this country

They've seen that the country is going down and this is what normly trigger coup, hence, the urgency to intervene in Niger Republic and push back the contagious effect on our military against this evil party called APC..

My broda, welcome to democracy

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Mom007(f): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Hmm. I no go talk wetin dey mind!

Na una sell Chicken last Xmas 15k, took advantage of the country, 1 crate of egg N3,500, una go still sell chicks ooo. Over gain dey worry una
Bro, lemme shock you, even with those prices, their margin of gain is ridiculously low. Them no dey gain anything. That business is a suffer head business and that's just the truth. I think the solution to a lot of Nigeria's problem is that people should just go and farm. Everyone should keep a garden. This our dependence on buy, buy, buy all the time is killing us. Government cannot fix everything. Even if they count raw cash and give everyone, it will end in inflation with plenty money chasing few goods.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Osariemen12: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tinubunomics = disaster.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
God help us in this country

God, Help?...lolz, when your guys choose ethnicity over competent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by gaby(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Mom007:

Bro, lemme shock you, even with those prices, their margin of gain is ridiculously low. Them no dey gain anything. That business is a suffer head business and that's just the truth. I think the solution to a lot of Nigeria's problem is that people should just go and farm. Everyone should keep a garden. This our dependence on buy, buy, buy all the time is killing us. Government cannot fix everything. Even if they count raw cash and give everyone, it will end in inflation with plenty money chasing few goods.

Word of wisdom.

I don dey clear my farmland...I go build my small farmhouse dey live my quiet life away from all the city noise.

I no fit shout.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Osariemen12: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tinubunomics = disaster.

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Some people were rejoicing when Emefiele was dishing out his disastrous policies thinking it is in their favour. Thank God for Tinubu. May Almighty God continue to increase him in wisdom.
That Emefiele is a criminal.

Am happy that those who do not have the sympathy for Nigerians lost at the Presidential election. Only Tinubu the man with empathy won.
Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by BigRocky: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ipob people please stop complaining.

Our inec select president will hit the ground,sommersount like 3 times before running.

Tinubu is working

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
Shebi na choke una dey choke?

Una never start to dey suffocate...

The solution to this country lies in the hands of all the citizens...

When it's time for election, nobody should go out and vote...

Stay in ur various homes and let those criminal bastards choose themselves by themselves...

No matter who una vote for as the president in this country, una go regret am...

So, why should u go out and vote?

Since una don dey vote, na cry dey follow una up and down and una still dey rush out like mumu to press fingers when it's time for election...

Una just dey start... undecided

1 Like

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Danidinho4: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
They can't breathe

Economy don suffocate them

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by obinna58(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
I think say na only me the thing catch full time, when I went to the market and they told me 100kg corn is 36k I was mad, funny part the price of chicken reduced

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Osariemen12: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tinubu supporter spotted. Name one country in the world where everyone is a farmer, or keeps a garden at least. The wrong choice you made at the poll is biting everyone and you're trying to justify it by proferrring nonfeasible solution.

Jagaban Lokan! grin grin

Mom007:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by BoldBrainz(m): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
PepeXKermit:

But you voted for Tinubu. Why are you complaining

What is a Tinubu.. ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Babastrong(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
Let the farmers breath. GIVE US FARMERMONI.

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Foodqueen(f): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
No be small thing o

Was in d mkt today to buy feed, no be small increase. And it's relatively scares.

Less corn is been added to finisher's feed.
Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by oneMalik: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
so na tinubu go com plant maize for una abi ?

make una deh play !
Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Picture 1: How to say E go favour me and my family, on Nairaland

Picture 2: How to say E go favour me and my family, inside their face-me-i-slap-you room
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Mom007(f): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Osariemen12:
Tinubu supporter spotted. Name one country in the world where everyone is a farmer, or keeps a garden at least. The wrong choice you made at the poll is biting everyone and you're trying to justify it by proferrring nonfeasible solution.

Jagaban Lokan! grin grin

Let they that have ears hear what the spirit is saying to the churches.☺

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Collapse Ke..

When every Sectors are flourishing.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by snowball11(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Is there any section of the economy that is not experiencing one pressing or the other from these idiots in APC? undecided

Pressing neck/Choking government! grin

1 Like

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Osariemen12: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Mom007:

Let they that have ears hear what the spirit is saying to the churches.☺

Tinubunomics = disaster.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Some people were rejoicing when Emefiele was dishing out his disastrous policies thinking it is in their favour. Thank God for Tinubu. May Almighty God continue to increase him in wisdom.
That Emefiele is a criminal.

Am happy that those who do not have the sympathy for Nigerians lost at the Presidential election. Only Tinubu the man with empathy won.

Ipob Yoruba Ronu poultry farmers branch are the ones crying on this thread by the Op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by ThankUUJesus: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
This poultry industry wahala must favor me and all o renewed shege ronuists
i don de look for this picture since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Osariemen12:

Jagaban Lokan! grin grin

Dem just go de open mouth waaa and be talking like Ebola their mentor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Calachika: Inside Cross River Ultramodern Poultry (Photos) / Hidden Profit In Egusi (melon) Business / See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.