Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out (32716 Views)

Strange Insects Attack Crops In Kano - Farmers Cry Out, As Food Shortage Looms / Imota Rice Mill Nears Completion, Set To Be The Third Largest In The World / Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by bluefilm: 6:47am On Aug 09, 2023
Osariemen12:
Tinubu supporter spotted. Name one country in the world where everyone is a farmer, or keeps a garden at least. The wrong choice you made at the poll is biting everyone and you're trying to justify it by proferrring nonfeasible solution.

Jagaban Lokan! grin grin

Don't mind that idiot.

My only hope for him is that very soon he will be one of the fifty million 'youths' that will be recruited into the army to fight Niger, and he will be eating cassava, agbado, beans and garri...

1 Like

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by hansomb: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2023
Savedday2:
What evening newspaper need is vibrators not a child.

All 9ja guys should avoid any evening newspaper because they are all out to hook you with pregnancy.

E no go better for any evening newspaper wey go try to near where I dey
how does this relate to what been discussed
Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Osariemen12: 6:50am On Aug 09, 2023
bluefilm:

Don't mind that idiot.

My only hope for him is that very soon he will be one of the fifty million 'youths' that will be recruited into the army to fight Niger, and he will be eating cassava, agbado, beans and garri...

He deserves it.
Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2023
hansomb:
most business profit margin to production cost nowadays is nothing to write home about. One have to be very smart and extra hardworking to navigate his ways in the business world.

Nigeria as a country terminates businesses like an assassin. No Mercy, though microscopic few are thriving.
Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by hansomb: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2023
Flame333:

They've seen that the country is going down and this is what normly trigger coup, hence, the urgency to intervene in Niger Republic and push back the contagious effect on our military against this evil party called APC..

My broda, welcome to democracy
Exactly my thoughts. If Niger coup succeeded and makes the country better than it is, expect Arewa/North soldiers in collaboration with southeast soldiers to attempt the same here. Hence, the proactive move of Tinubu to stop them.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by nautybride: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2023
gaby:

Word of wisdom.

I don dey clear my farmland...I go build my small farmhouse dey live my quiet life away from all the city noise.

I no fit shout.

Truly, he is right! As a female, I did this thrice now. Unfortunately, thieves have dealt with my produce, stealing 80%. As I remember now, I am bittered. A lot of Nigerians are bad and deserve what comes upon them.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by hansomb: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2023
Flame333:

They've seen that the country is going down and this is what normly trigger coup, hence, the urgency to intervene in Niger Republic and push back the contagious effect on our military against this evil party called APC..

Flame333:

Exactly my thoughts. If Niger coup succeeded and makes the country better than it is, expect Arewa/North soldiers in collaboration with southeast soldiers to attempt the same here. Hence, the proactive move of Tinubu to stop them.
Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Edusouls(m): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Had to shut down my poultry farm two months ago, after losing 80percent of my birds to unfavourable policies that totally eroded my purchasing ability for medications and feed.

Make I rest first abeg. Nigeria no go kill me for my young age!
I Dey tell you, the country tire person no be small, na jungle were only the fittest and the most rugged animal survive
Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by dennisworld1(m): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2023
Rice is now shooting up. A bag of mango rice is now 45000
Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Tareq1105: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu let the poultry industry breathe please

He's a listener, he'll do something about it.
Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Stoplying: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2023
hansomb:
So we should invade another country because of our fears of ideas getting into the head of our own compatriots ? 🤡
If your ancestors were slaves, you will be a slave and so will your children.

"If Niger coup succeeded and makes the country better than it is..." So your fear is that the people of Niger Republic will get a better life, we as "giant of Africa" can't allow that to happen. What is wrong with you guys ?
Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Jflex07(m): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2023
cursedAbiola:
Nigeria had a simple choice to make last election but they repeated the wrong choice.
Inec and zoogeria security personels together with the Apc government of mumu buhari rigged the election in favour of ebola tinubu and apshit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by IbeOkehie: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2023
Where are those who claim Nigeria is a paradise for business? grin

Good Luck to Nigeria!
Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Mom007(f): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
Empredboy:
if everyone go into farming who will buy the excess products available? Do you think farming is an easy job? If you must farm to produce a tonne weight of product then you have to leave to present job so as to meet the target of one tonne a week.
If you leave your tech, banking, construction,trading job for farming just like everyone should leave theirs for farming who then will do those job?

You are giving yourself a hundred and one reasons not to take my advice. Unfortunately, its not a good look on you.
No1,not everyone can go into farming, thats a given. But if everyone who can does, it takes the pressure off the products available in the market and the prices drop. That's simple law of demand and supply.
No 2, is farming an easy job? Are you not tired of looking for easy? We have all been looking for easy, let someone else do the not so easy stuff and look where it has gotten us, with a paint of garri selling for 2200 and a paint of corn selling for 2k.
No3, must you farm a ton of corn? There is something called sustainance farming where you farm only what you and your family can eat and such a farm doesn't need your presence more than once a week. You can easily fit that into your schedule by cutting back on the hours u spend watching unprofitable garbage on TV or gallivanting about town in the name of visiting friends.
I am speaking from experience. In just one farming season and from the available space behind my house, I planted corn, cassava, okra, efo, ugu, tomato and peppers and hospital too far plant and if I tell you how much it saved me, you will be shocked. Those that plant tomato okra and pepper gardens can confirm that in the peak of it, you will be looking for who to dash. You will get ripe fruits every single day! Na u go tire to pluck but I have been researching ways to preserve them and for the okra. just slice and sundry. The tomato, you can puree and preserve in glass jars.
Stop with the excuses already. If your personal circumstances do not favor it, don't try to discourage others from doing it with your pessimism. We are all suffering it one way or another, you more than me because when I am eating my fresh produce from my garden, I don't call you do I?

1 Like

Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by Exceed15: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Never even liked the frog eyed man and most certainly won't. No way in hell would I have voted for him!

Correct. You shall recover.
Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by blueAgent(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
gammarays:
Are you sure I read this correctly?

South West zone lamenting when we're still in Genesis 🙄🙄

How come the South West are feeling the negative impact of this Balablue regime more than other regions?

Mandate and favor my family people are reaping the fruits of their wickedness in full.

I tell U

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hidden Profit In Egusi (melon) Business / Calachika: Inside Cross River Ultramodern Poultry (Photos) / See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.