Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Ex-president Of Niger Officially Resign - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ex-president Of Niger Officially Resign (946 Views)

Chinese Company Stops Construction Of Niger's Kandadji Dam Over Sanctions / Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Brazilian Ex-President, Lula, Surrenders To Police, Begins 12-year Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-president Of Niger Officially Resign by ken6488(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
The Ex-President of Niger 🇳🇪 Republic is seen leaving the presidential villa after signing his resignation.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Of Niger Officially Resign by Figger(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Good for him and the people of Niger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Of Niger Officially Resign by WildChild00(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
He should, Africa is not yet matured for a thru democracy, corruption has eaten deep into the system.
Re: Ex-president Of Niger Officially Resign by baralatie(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
ken6488:
The Ex-President of Niger 🇳🇪 Republic is seen leaving the presidential villa after signing his resignation.
Okay!
He officially left office to the military in command
So it means the military government has to form a transition govt
And invariably another election
Re: Ex-president Of Niger Officially Resign by rtdCivilservant: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
WildChild00:
He should, Africa is not yet matured for a thru democracy, corruption has eaten deep into the system.
I just came out from a meeting.
I want to place a curse on all 8scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00

2 Likes

Re: Ex-president Of Niger Officially Resign by WildChild00(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

I want to place a curse on all 8scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00

rtdCivilservant
Scammer

https://www.nairaland.com/5581961/scam-alert-avoid-calm-scammer#124783487
Re: Ex-president Of Niger Officially Resign by ken6488(m): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
baralatie:

Okay!
He officially left office to the military in command
So it means the military government has to form a transition govt
And invariably another election
exactly
Re: Ex-president Of Niger Officially Resign by JealousCobra(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
A working country. 🖐️🤠
Re: Ex-president Of Niger Officially Resign by Incredible128: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
This Ur comment is so funny! The way I read it in my mind, made me laugh 😂 😂 😂 😂
rtdCivilservant:

WildChild00

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Of Niger Officially Resign by motayoayinde: 6:52am On Aug 09, 2023
COMMENDABLE IF TRUE.

(1) (Reply)

SA Can Afford To Take On Israel Because It Has Powerful Allies (Reuters) / Immigration Deports S'african Over Abuse Of Expatriate Quota / German Politicians In Crimea Demand The Immediate Lifting Of Sanctions (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.