Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,702 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? (1955 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2023
PureFace1:

Only a worthless man wouldn't value a woman that treat him with respect.

A man that don't value a woman because he win her over easily is not worth being with in the first place and that woman should be glad she get rid of such a useless man.

Between getting rid of men all the time and taking your time to get the right one for a lasting purpose, which one is more sensible for a lady. If we are to go by your rules/belief/assertion then you won't know when you start accumulating body counts as a woman because of your quick acceptance of a man into your life.
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by PureFace1(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
Between getting rid of men all the time and taking your time to get the right one for a lasting purpose, which one is more sensible for a lady. If we are to go by your rules/belief/assertion then you won't know when you start accumulating body counts as a woman because of your quick acceptance of a man into your life.

Life is a game of luck.

Even if a man chase you hard to get you it still doesn't mean he will be the right man for you, he may just waste your time and disappoint you at last at the same time a man you just sleep with on the first date can really be your man for life.

You just have to keep your eyes open for some good characters, values and principles in men. Don't just go out with any type of men.

Date only men that value loyalty, respect etc and men that are kind to people around them. It will be very hard for those kind of men to just use and dump you if you don't disappoint yourself.
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2023
PureFace1:

Life is a game of luck.

Even if a man chase you hard to get you it still doesn't mean he will be the right man for you, he may just waste your time and disappoint you at last, he may just be chasing the woman because she see her as a trophy at the same time a man you just sleep with on the first date can really be your man for life.

You just have to keep your eyes open for some good characters, values and principles in men. Don't just go out with any type of men.

Date only men that value loyalty, respect etc and men that are kind to people around them. It will be very hard for those kind of men to just use and dump you if you don't disappoint yourself.

How are you going to know all these if if you quickly jump on him. Abeg leave talk
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Silentgroper(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2023
lordnkem000:

It changes nothing I swear..
If I chase u that long and u give me that tough time, just better no accept me o, because i go rubbish u las las.
The girl av loved most in my life na she chyk me sef, she's married today cos I told her I wasn't ready. She's the best girl I've ever met and i respect her alot

they dunno!!!!

I chase for that long or much ...

Omo it's not abt the feeling anymore ...

I just wanna conquer that cunt...
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by lordnkem000(m): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2023
Silentgroper:

they dunno!!!!

I chase for that long or much ...

Omo it's not abt the feeling anymore ...

I just wanna conquer that cunt...
Exactly my brother.. but they never learn
Dem think say it's about not being cheap
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by WantsandMore: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Mhizzard:
Sometime in march of this year i asked girl out but she rejected me,i really disturbed her though...presently the feelings is still there maybe cus am seeing her every time,my question is that can i still shoot my shot again..
Respect yourself

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Truvelisback(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Mhizzard:
Sometime in march of this year i asked girl out but she rejected me,i really disturbed her though...presently the feelings is still there maybe cus am seeing her every time,my question is that can i still shoot my shot again..
Don't shoot your shot again until she place the ball at your feet.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Labdi69: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
Truvelisback:
Don't shoot your shot again until she place the ball at your feet.

How you doing Labadi69 aka Tranquility2345
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Truvelisback(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Labdi69:

How you doing Labadi69 aka Tranquility2345
I'm not any of these moniker you mentioned. grin
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by dkidd: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Mhizzard:
5 months for one girl? Una dey try oo... Even for secondary school sef I no chase girl pass one week. Once I meet a girl I will know from our first 10 minutes Convo if:
1) I will knack her
2)If it's sharp sharp she wants or long term
3) Fastest and easiest way to eventually dump her ( very important to me then but not anymore)
4) If she's wild or domesticated
5) if she's really into me or just a tease
If na girl when be time waster I will not even bother to find her anymore after the first meeting. And even if I know she's into me but holding back I still drop her sorry ass off without looking back. No dey let all these girls dey use u learn game abeg. E be like u ge enough time on ur hands sha

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Error401: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wrong notion,some of us can give all you need to convince you just to get to get there. Once thats done, its campaign after election grin
OP, test the waters, see if she feel your vibes first, then you can try again, if not just dey your day hunt better babes.

IconicR:
Yes, some ladies do want their intended man to chase them with all their mights, it tells you how the person really want you in his life. Hope you want her for something meaningful else please stay away from her life.
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Error401: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
So surprised to see matured guys act this way.
The very first day I would have asked if you liked me or not. If the answer is NO, then I can give
2 days extra to change your mind, otherwise na JAPA remain.

dkidd:

5 months for one girl? Una dey try oo... Even for secondary school sef I no chase girl pass one week. Once I meet a girl I will know from our first 10 minutes Convo if:
1) I will knack her
2)If it's sharp sharp she wants or long term
3) Fastest and easiest way to eventually dump her ( very important to me then but not anymore)
4) If she's wild or domesticated
5) if she's really into me or just a tease
If na girl when be time waster I will not even bother to find her anymore after the first meeting. And even if I know she's into me but holding back I still drop her sorry ass off without looking back. No dey let all these girls dey use u learn game abeg. E be like u ge enough time on ur hands sha
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Error401:
Wrong notion,some of us can give all you need to convince you just to get to get there. Once thats done, its campaign after election grin
OP, test the waters, see if she feel your vibes first, then you can try again, if not just dey your day hunt better babes.

Smart ladies knows all these as well
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Error401: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
What does smart ladies know aside attention and showering with gifts?
Just gifts and some commitments and pants are gone.
IconicR:
Smart ladies knows all these as well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come In And Share Your Experience / I Think My 29 YO Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. What Do I Do? / Is She Having An Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.