Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Need Help With My Daughter (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help With My Daughter (photos) (2318 Views)

Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) / My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / Help Save My Daughter Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help With My Daughter (photos) by Rita30: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
GodWrites:

Because I hate parents who can fucck and yet lack the capacity to take care of their child. It's the reason Africa is the way it is. You, as a person, don't deserve to have a child cause you don't have the capacity. Coming to Nairaland instead of the hospital is proof of that.

Pwahahahhahahaaaaiii
Orishirishi
Re: I Need Help With My Daughter (photos) by GodWrites: 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Rita30:

Pwahahahhahahaaaaiii
Orishirishi

God will help that innocent child. What an orphan.
Re: I Need Help With My Daughter (photos) by LotaTee: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
GodWrites:

You are very silly.
Re: I Need Help With My Daughter (photos) by KwuoteYourFada: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
GodWrites:

You're clown 🤡🤡🤡

You need serious mental evaluation.
Re: I Need Help With My Daughter (photos) by Rita30: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
GodWrites:

Thank you dear
Re: I Need Help With My Daughter (photos) by GodWrites: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

You're clown 🤡🤡🤡

You need serious mental evaluation.

We all need it cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Rehab Centers In Nigeria / Question On Testicular Torsion And Swelling / Hepatitis B: Protect Your Liver- You're Dead Without It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.