Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M (35555 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism / Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping / Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by pharmagba: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2023
sukkot:
grin that baby factory culture in the south east was started by obed edom chukwuemeka azikiwe and lord lugard when they were bringing in white men and breeding them in baby factories with Igbo women so as to create a superior light skin class in which they will use to rule Nigeria like they did in India by lightening them up to create a ruling class. This why many Igbo are light skin today. Product of lord lugards baby factory . That plan to create a ruling light skin class backfired as Hausa eventually snatched power from Igbo . Lots of hidden history in naija

Are sure of this?
Can you give reference journal?
I will love to read more about it

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by KanwuliaExtra: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2023
Na today?
Dem full all over Nigeria.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Oscarchims: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2023
spencekat:
Delete Abia from that your list biko.
No offense brother
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Dittodat: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=Powerhouse99 post=124985601][/quote]

Pls say no to cannibalism in the SE.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by slam7000(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2023
computer0810:
Not surprised.........most of our ibo brothers r baby factory products....that's why it's waste of time arguing with bastard here on nairaland

Your comment stinks as rotten as your linage and your orientation.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2023
Igbo Amaka People self why always them doing illegal business from drug to baby factory 🏭

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by MadamExcellency: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Surrogacy is equally lawful in Nigeria. But this doesn't sound marginally close to anything resembling surrogacy, or even an adoption.

The adoption process in Nigeria is like hell for the middle-class families. There is nothing wrong with your so-called baby factory except legal official documentation.

All this brouhaha about Baby Factory is just stupïdity. Is better to sell off the baby you can't take care of than risk your life performing an abortion?

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by sukkot: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2023
pharmagba:

Are sure of this?
Can you give reference journal?
I will love to read more about it
oh am very sure about it. If I can locate the journals . It’s being a while
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by ehikwe22: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2023
MadamExcellency:

The adoption process in Nigeria is like hell for middle-class families. There is nothing wrong in your so-called baby factory except legal official documentation.

All this brouhaha about Baby Factory is just stupïdity. Is baby to sell off the baby than risking your life performing an abortion?

This comment is definition of DUMBNESS

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by tfelicityk(m): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2023
This is not new in the Nation. Many innocent girls fall into their traps - they lured this girls using their friends, at times material things such as traveling abroad and so on.
My questions are:
What are all this unregistered NGOs doing in the interior part of our villages across the Nation?
2. Are they using their aims and objectives to cover up as organised crime?
3. Do the traditional ruler's/chiefs/youth leaders in the community actually knows what is going on in the facilities given or acquired by the said NGOs. How often do they pay them visit?
4. A lot is happening in our environment due to our negligence - you don't care and I don't care.
5. Let build our community. We don't need to wait for any government to start before we start ours.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by sotall(m): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2023
Sold by Southeast to Southwest.

Oya make una dey throw blow
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Ventura1: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2023
Were they exposed in this way before? guess you are a product
Jogs1900:
Na today?This is stale
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by computer0810(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2023
slam7000:

Your comment stinks as rotten as your linage and your orientation.

😄😄😄 like I said, i can't argue with bast**d
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2023
As a nation, we need to straighten out and simplify our Adoption laws... This will put a lasting end to these "Baby Factory" and marketing syndicates proliferating every day.

This should be accompanied by national sensitization and awareness campaigns about the ease and joys of adopting kids legally without stress for couples unable to have theirs.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Chetas81(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2023
thatsleepboy1:

credibility first
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by ChyjoskyJ: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2023
my brother go and find the skull miners in ogun state live south east alone
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by ArewaQuitessenc: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2023
Unpopular opinion: Baby factory is more humane than the horrors of child adoption that we see in Nigeria, at least childless mothers who can afford to buy a baby for as cheap as N1-2million is better than dumping those babies in unsanitary places for them to die without care, if government agencies can add some legitimacy to the baby factory thing by weeding out criminals who operate illegal facilities, then there's nothing wrong in the "business"
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Segzy19: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2023
You wey smart let's see what you have done with your fake name and ID

Franzinni:
This fisayo is not smart ... How will you be doing undercover work and cary your name and picture like that ... Hmmm it's not a wise one o these evil minded Nigerians they get thier update directly from Lucifer itself.

But I guess he must have a solid plan before he went into it. 19months ? That shows dedication to the cause.

Kodus to you bro and may God continue to expose them
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Christistruth03: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2023
Abominable

The Shame of Africa

Children are Precious Gifts of God beyond Gold Silver and Diamonds

That is why the Peacemakers are called the Sons of God by Jesus Christ in Matthew 5 Sermon on the Mount
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Chetas81(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2023
sotall:
Sold by Southeast to Southwest.

Oya make una dey throw blow
because the Nigerian citizen orientation was so bad, anything now possible in this part of the world, Nigerian citizen remain bad citizen
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Christistruth03: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2023
ChyjoskyJ:
my brother go and find the skull miners in ogun state live south east alone

They also will be dealt with till they are eradicated
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by BoldBrainz(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2023
MadamExcellency:

The adoption process in Nigeria is like hell for middle-class families. There is nothing wrong in your so-called baby factory except legal official documentation.

All this brouhaha about Baby Factory is just stupïdity. Is baby to sell off the baby than risking your life performing an abortion?

What are you insinuating, Madam?

That a human life can be quantified and pegged with a purchase price? There's everything wrong with lumping a handful of women in a restricted space, feeding them food and sperm, all in a bid to harvest infants that will later be traded off for naira notes.

Are you even listening to yourself? This kind of practice is what we do with dogs, where we own these canines and sell off their pups to interested parties. You cannot subject human lives to this sort of despicable practice and seek to explain it away with "legal official documentation" (whatever the hell that means anyway).

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Father4all: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2023
And this are the people that wants to rule Nigeria
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by franchasofficia: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2023
Nigerian government aren't serious.

This is a highly needed service in Nigeria. What the government needs to do is to step in to legalise and sanitize the sector by setting up a body under ministry of health or under NPC to oversee their activities.

We mustn't follow western culture and their stipulated laws on how to make our unique country work for us.

Many couple won't have child, and they will definitely need a child. Many girls are out there ready to give birth for a fee, and many young men are ready to donate their sperm, so bringing them together to make every party involved happy isn't a crime if government steps in to sanitize and legalize it.

Western countries pay single mothers without a job stipends to cater for their babies, since our government is too poor to go this route, why can't we follow our own pathway to meet the needs and desires of our citizens?
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Christistruth03: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
nigeria is world poverty capital. Citizens are neck deep in crime just 2 survive. Take people out of poverty & render these type of crime unattractive

How will Nigeria not be poverty Capital when they are selling their own Children

Let me tell You something
Prime Minister Tony Blair of UK's Father was an adopted Child

Imagine if he had been in Nigeria ,he could have ended up as a Ritual Sacrifice
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by forestwilda: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2023
MetroLane:
Hausa will give birth like rat, turning children to almajiri.8

Igbo will sell Children.

Yoruba will offer the children Skullership.

One Nigeria, United in Crime.

P.S See as all these tribal bigots dey mention me grin

Please I'm not interested in joining your Tribalism WhatsApp group, I'm on my way to work, where you should be if only you had one.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by kayperry: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2023
if pocohantas like herself she will bookmark the seller address incase undecided
if every man were to be like kay that witch will be lonely even at the bottom undecided undecided
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by NapoleonHill: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:
sad...
Good job fijnigeria

Developers
Westernlove

People that buy babies can't they just adopt the legal way

Is there something iam missing

They may be using the babies for different reasons including rituals.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by MadamExcellency: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2023
ehikwe22:

This comment is definition of DUMBNESS

Marry all those girls you sleep with first before you talk of dumbness instead of going about impregnating young girls.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by tirigbosa: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2023
sukkot:
grin that baby factory culture in the south east was started by obed edom chukwuemeka azikiwe and lord lugard when they were bringing in white men and breeding them in baby factories with Igbo women so as to create a superior light skin class in which they will use to rule Nigeria like they did in India by lightening them up to create a ruling class. This why many Igbo are light skin today. Product of lord lugards baby factory . That plan to create a ruling light skin class backfired as Hausa eventually snatched power from Igbo . Lots of hidden history in naija

Please, I’m interested in this story. Can you share any link to it. Thank you

I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) / Lady Murdered, Dumped By The Roadside In Cameroon After "Going For Party" / I Conveyed Guns To Lagos APC Campaign Venues – Cultist (photo)