Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M (35558 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism / Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping / Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by mkoabiola: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Fisayo soyombo.
. A food and nutrition graduate turn journalist doing well in d world of journalism

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by obinoral1179(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Despicable.
this is what will called Investigative journalism not the cut and join story Hyundai is doing

2 Likes

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by KIDfurniture(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Baby factories in the east will blow your mind. This business is in every state in Nigeria. Nigerians are one hell of desperate wicked souls.

nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyUO0vtTVoQ

https://twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1689152018735153152?t=QhnllPCTorleR6-zI1S5jw&s=08
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Bakbillz44(m): 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
pharmagba:

Are sure of this?
Can you give reference journal?
I will love to read more about it

I swear… me too
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by xtervaganza(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Peter obi was born in a baby factory grin

2 Likes

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by delpee(f): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
MetroLane:
Hausa will give birth like rat, turning children to almajiri.

Igbo will sell Children.

Yoruba will offer the children Skullership.

One Nigeria, United in Crime.

P.S See as all these tribal bigots dey mention me grin

Please I'm not interested in joining your Tribalism WhatsApp group, I'm on my way to work, where you should be if only you had one.

Funny. Criminals everywhere pointing accusing fingers at each other.

You forgot to mention the ones killing their children who are suspected to be witches and wizards.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by delpee(f): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Omo dem don finish us for this thread 😂😂😂

But there's a positive side to it

Way way better than aborting a baby

Why not give it to people who wants to adopt?

All I'm advising our people is to get government licence those baby adopting firms

They should go seek for licence if not Thier kind gestures will be exploited by some people who hate everything about us those who prefer slaughtering theirs but wail about illegal adoption of kids

The problem is that people are being forced to breed for sale. You can't legalise criminality. It's nothing to do with tribes. Crimes happen all over. Best to tackle the issue in that light.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by professore(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
sukkot:
grin that baby factory culture in the south east was started by obed edom chukwuemeka azikiwe and lord lugard when they were bringing in white men and breeding them in baby factories with Igbo women so as to create a superior light skin class in which they will use to rule Nigeria like they did in India by lightening them up to create a ruling class. This why many Igbo are light skin today. Product of lord lugards baby factory . That plan to create a ruling light skin class backfired as Hausa eventually snatched power from Igbo . Lots of hidden history in naija
Sir, is this real or just for clout?
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Dearlord(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
MetroLane:
Hausa will give birth like rat, turning children to almajiri to make little money

Igbo will sell Children to make more money

Yoruba will offer delife their children for everlasting money

Please I'm not interested in joining your Tribalism WhatsApp group, I'm on my way to work, where you should be if only you had one.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by sukkot: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
professore:
Sir, is this real or just for clout?
oh it’s real
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by JetApartment: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Despicable.

If they have sold you as a kid you wont be derailing nairaland everyday with your senseless posts.

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by KwuoteYourFada: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
delpee:

The problem is that people are being forced to breed for sale. You can't legalise criminality. It's nothing to do with tribes. Crimes happen all over. Best to tackle the issue in that light.
right
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by bukarolz: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
Pussy story.

sukkot:
grin that baby factory culture in the south east was started by obed edom chukwuemeka azikiwe and lord lugard when they were bringing in white men and breeding them in baby factories with Igbo women so as to create a superior light skin class in which they will use to rule Nigeria like they did in India by lightening them up to create a ruling class. This why many Igbo are light skin today. Product of lord lugards baby factory . That plan to create a ruling light skin class backfired as Hausa eventually snatched power from Igbo . Lots of hidden history in naija
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by EngGandalf: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
MetroLane:

Igbo will sell Children.

Yeah.. One Nigeria United in crime… which crime you dey do?
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Omoawoke: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
sukkot:

Igbos precolonial were all dark skinned.
They come yellow all of a sudden come dey call themselves jews

I see some igbos looking like Filipino , some look Chinese , same way we have some northern Nigerians looking like Arabs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by ffo(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1689152018735153152?t=QhnllPCTorleR6-zI1S5jw&s=08

As long as Nigeria does not have good adoption program in place, then baby factory/buying cannot be eliminated.

To stop baby factory/buying, the government needs to have proper adoption strategy in place.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
This is why I don't argue with products from baby factory cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by thinkmoney(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
ahnie:
The bullets wey go rain for this thread eeh....I cover my isoko head with helmet.

O ye blackbelt fighters....the battleground gate yaff bn opened,get thy swords n armour cheesy cheesy

Nlfp.mod...ready o,food wee soon done
Tribalism. U were expecting tribal bashing to give ur small pin a hard on but God shame U
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Fearyourcreator: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
MetroLane:

Igbo will sell Children.

I dey gbadun you
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Fearyourcreator: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
sukkot:
Motun fo ooo ... Lolzzzz
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by professore(m): 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
sukkot:
oh it’s real
grin
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Hassanmaye(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
nlfpmod:

Terrorist region drugs, baby factory, they will grow up and killed them, bastards have no Mercy they should continue Baby factory but they shouldn't blame the repercussions on northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Thislifesef: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2023
MadamExcellency:

The adoption process in Nigeria is like hell for the middle-class families. There is nothing wrong with your so-called baby factory except legal official documentation.

All this brouhaha about Baby Factory is just stupïdity. Is better to sell off the baby you can't take care of than risk your life performing an abortion?
wow, are you normally this foolish?
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by LajaLaba: 1:09am On Aug 11, 2023
IPOB people!

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Diego35M: 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
Candidlady:
sad...
Good job fijnigeria

Developers
Westernlove

People that buy babies can't they just adopt the legal way

Is there something iam missing
igbos don't love western or any other parts of the country more than theirs, they are actually travelers and sojourners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) / Lady Murdered, Dumped By The Roadside In Cameroon After "Going For Party" / I Conveyed Guns To Lagos APC Campaign Venues – Cultist (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.