Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M (35560 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism / Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping / Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by naturefellow(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2023
Franzinni:
This fisayo is not smart ... How will you be doing undercover work and cary your name and picture like that ... Hmmm it's not a wise one o these evil minded Nigerians they get thier update directly from Lucifer itself.

But I guess he must have a solid plan before he went into it. 19months ? That shows dedication to the cause.

Kodus to you bro and may God continue to expose them
is this the first time you're reading work by Fisayo?

2 Likes

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by obyno82: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2023
juman:
Too bad. Selling babies to the wilderness.
There is likelihood they would be treated badly by those "parents".

It is still within the realms of speculation you don't even have enough evidence to prove this

State governors allow the practice to continue.
The governors know how to stop it. But they are not interested.

QED
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Kazeem47(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2023
MetroLane:
Hausa will give birth like rat, turning children to almajiri.

Igbo will sell Children.

Yoruba will offer the children Skullership.

One Nigeria, United in Crime.

P.S See as all these tribal bigots dey mention me grin

Please I'm not interested in joining your Tribalism WhatsApp group, I'm on my way to work, where you should be if only you had one.
No be lie grin
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by bluesugar18: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2023
sukkot:
grin that baby factory culture in the south east was started by obed edom chukwuemeka azikiwe and lord lugard when they were bringing in white men and breeding them in baby factories with Igbo women so as to create a superior light skin class in which they will use to rule Nigeria like they did in India by lightening them up to create a ruling class. This why many Igbo are light skin today. Product of lord lugards baby factory . That plan to create a ruling light skin class backfired as Hausa eventually snatched power from Igbo . Lots of hidden history in naija

This one is jealous of our lightskin,Hausa and Yorubas (except some southsouth tribes and fulani) are dark in complexion, u can't change that be proud of ur complexion. No wonder one tribe has the highest bleaching rate.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Triangles1(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2023
MetroLane:

Igbo will sell Children.

Please I'm not interested in joining your Tribalism WhatsApp group, I'm on my way to work, where you should be if only you had one.

Chai, you get mouth sha.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by AmotekunSW: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2023
MadamExcellency:
You adopted a baby. Babies are not sold. Even surrogacy is lawful in developed countries.

You would have gone to IDP Camp and helped those helpless babies.

He adopted a baby for 2M. Abi?
Foolish criminal

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by obrian888: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2023
Rahkman:
When will he expose the human parts market in oyo state ?? This people re really funny

https://www.nairaland.com/7796407/photographer-arrested-human-skull-ondo

GOD BLESS YOU SIR
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Goldbw122(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2023
Na wa
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Adgraced: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2023
Whether you call it "buying" or adoption, what matters is the intent. If it requires money to get a child off poverty and provide a better home and no one is hurt by the process then this shouldnt be sacrilegious as some people are painting it . If you have tried to adopt in Nigeria, you would understand how nearly impossible it is. Some people spend more than 2m and the process still took more than 2 years to adopt. If only the government can make adoption easy and affordable, I don't think baby factory would be existing.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by spiSeyi: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2023
kokoBoii:
Omo, dem suppose add toto among the seven classes of food, that thing dey give joy grin even Genesis chapter 1:28 said "go yeah into the world and have sex"
If this is the only thing that one of the so-called leaders of tomorrow can contribute to a sensitive matter like this then I am sorry for the future of this country, in summary Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they have undecided
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Treasure17(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2023
MetroLane:

Igbo will sell Children.

He said skullership.
grin grin
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by tishbite42: 11:10am On Aug 09, 2023
bluesugar18:

This one is jealous of our lightskin,Hausa and Yorubas (except some southsouth tribes and fulani) are dark in complexion, u can't change that be proud of ur complexion. No wonder one tribe has the highest bleaching rate.
Don't mind the dunce
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by obrian888: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2023
Go and expose the ritual enterprise Nigeria Limited in the south West region before going to expose whatever it is in other peoples region. remove the log i your eye before attempting the spec in other persons eye.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by YouAreNobody: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2023
Is04970:
South East has gone to the dogs.
says someone from a region where skull-mining is the highest generator of IGR
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by YouAreNobody: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2023
computer0810:
Not surprised.........most of our ibo brothers r baby factory products....that's why it's waste of time arguing with bastard here on nairaland
Your post has proven that you and most yorubas are products of mined skulls.....that's why it's a waste arguing with any brainless imp here on nairaland
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by NapoleonHill: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2023
obyno82:

It is your speculation. the post never made mention of that. Please let us stop this bias.

Where is it stated in the article that they buy babies to adopt as you speculated? It was stated that they don't even question the motive.

You're the only assuming that people buy babies for adoption then I opined that while that may be true, there are other things they do with this purchase including rituals.

Please, where is the bias and what's the difference between what you did and what I did?
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Nursepepeye(f): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2023
Rahkman:
When will he expose the human parts market in oyo state ?? This people re really funny

https://www.nairaland.com/7796407/photographer-arrested-human-skull-ondo
so you operate baby factory? So this is about tribe stuff? Every evil anywhere needs to be exposed, I prefer anything bad exposed from my community to be free of Evil. When will humanity learn.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Kam2021: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2023
But you cannot track the ritual killings going unabated in the South west..ndiala
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Abagworo(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2023
MadamExcellency:

The adoption process in Nigeria is like hell for the middle-class families. There is nothing wrong with your so-called baby factory except legal official documentation.

All this brouhaha about Baby Factory is just stupïdity. Is better to sell off the baby you can't take care of than risk your life performing an abortion?

Nigerians turn things on its head and expect positive results. The reason why this baby factories are thriving is because of the stigma attached to adoption or unwanted pregnancy. People do these things secretly in order to avoid public disgrace from the stigma.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by obaidan: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2023
Franzinni:
This fisayo is not smart ... How will you be doing undercover work and cary your name and picture like that ... Hmmm it's not a wise one o these evil minded Nigerians they get thier update directly from Lucifer itself.

But I guess he must have a solid plan before he went into it. 19months ? That shows dedication to the cause.

You must think he does his undercover operation with his name and face and identity. That's not how it works. In this kind of investigative journalism, there is him the journalist and there is a totally different identity that does the field operation.
It's just that while he is reporting the stories, he won't tell the world the details of the decoy and all of that.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by BENEAMATA: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2023
Oga , go and get something more meaningful to do . Discover pikin factory in the east . And my fingers are five one one hand .
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by efeski(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2023
othermen:
Free promotion for Fisayo. Not even the actual story. The platform offs me. You see a week old news on the front page. The quality is off the mark.

That said, we know there are markets for babies, even at a cheaper amount. Now and then, there are news report of police bursting baby factories. We know the motivation of those subscribing to such factories, they want a baby, for whatever reason a baby could serve.

So I wonder what the shock value is, that we must be made aware that Fisayo intends to do his own report.

Even if Fisayo shows us how the police or our government institutions are complicity implicated . That shouldn’t be the news value in such an investigation. We are aware that our judiciary is a mess.

The investigation will be news value if Fisayo follows up with the anonymous buyers and discovers they dedicated the child to God in RCCG convention or to some nefarious rituals or that the baby suddenly disappears.

Beautiful nonsense you just wrote up there
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by nedekid: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2023
MetroLane:

Igbo will sell Children.

Na joint venture. grin
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by nedekid: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2023
ecolime:
This is really sad.

If you need a child badly, why not adopt or get a surrogate?
What are the babies used for? I think it is adoption, though not done the legal way.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by kenchop: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2023
NICE ONE THERE.

AFTER THIS HE SHOULD DO AN EXPOSE ON THE SKULL MINING INDUSTRY IN THE SOUTH WEST WHERE HUMAN RITUALS AND ORGAN TRAFFICKING IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY.

☮️
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by XAUBulls: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2023
sukkot:
grin that baby factory culture in the south east was started by obed edom chukwuemeka azikiwe and lord lugard when they were bringing in white men and breeding them in baby factories with Igbo women so as to create a superior light skin class in which they will use to rule Nigeria like they did in India by lightening them up to create a ruling class. This why many Igbo are light skin today. Product of lord lugards baby factory. That plan to create a ruling light skin class backfired as Hausa eventually snatched power from Igbo . Lots of hidden history in naija
Ha! shocked grin Provide the SOURCE of the research please... OR is there a metaphysical info? OR is this sarcasm PURE SARCASM?

Many Ibos are NOT light skinned, though some are light. Skin complexion varies in people of African descent and from place to place and depending on genetic.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by sukkot: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2023
XAUBulls:

Ha! shocked grin Provide the SOURCE of the research please...
grin grin Chief am trying. its an article saved on my old computer that i have since got rid off. but i am looking for the article as many have made similar requests. i will find it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2023
Disgusting. Make sure they stay in their region
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Nyne: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2023
Franzinni:

Must you run away from everything ?
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by obyno82: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
NapoleonHill:

Where is it stated in the article that they buy babies to adopt as you speculated? It was stated that they don't even question the motive.

You're the only assuming that people buy babies for adoption then I opined that while that may be true, there are other things they do with this purchase including rituals.

Please, where is the bias and what's the difference between what you did and what I did?

I think it is high time the Nigerian government come straight and define surrogacy. I think it is an unregulated surrogacy going on there, but the only issue we have here is that there is no due diligence carried out on the people to ensure compliance and safety of the new born. The only thing is that there is a bias here in tagging it in a derogatory manner(Not referring to you).
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Goodman247: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
basty:
Igbo and money is another thing.

Crazy people are anti-human claiming righteousness . They do drugs, illegal things and are so full of themselves. Igbo under my feet.

They have destroyed what is left of Nigeria image abroad. They claimed they are rich and what profit is their riches, so hated tribe everywhere they go. They started all bad things happening in Nigeria, Bad influence.

those people are desperados, they do anything for money
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by tamdun: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jogs1900:
Na today?This is stale
Stale? U mean we should over look baby factory because it's stale?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) / Lady Murdered, Dumped By The Roadside In Cameroon After "Going For Party" / I Conveyed Guns To Lagos APC Campaign Venues – Cultist (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.