Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M (35563 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism / Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping / Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by rajiedreez: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2023
Pathetic act, why not set up a legal adoption agency instead. But they'd rather see fellow human as cash cows see them as human
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by matrixmuzi: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2023
basty:
Igbo and money is another thing.

Crazy people are anti-human claiming righteousness . They do drugs, illegal things and are so full of themselves. Igbo under my feet.

They have destroyed what is left of Nigeria image abroad. They claimed they are rich and what profit is their riches, so hated tribe everywhere they go. They started all bad things happening in Nigeria, Bad influence.

U are just a stupid ass
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by sukkot: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2023
tirigbosa:

Please, I’m interested in this story. Can you share any link to it. Thank you
it’s been a while. If I can find it
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Blazebond(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2023
This guy dey always go underground for his stories but David obijoker hundeyin na just vibes and insha Allah he dey use,that one go just sit down for one small room for whatever country he dey hide and just begin release tales by moonlight for obiwailers and those crowds nor dey waste time to orgasm for the guy.😁😂🤣

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Iseoluwani: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2023
Seun,

Now that X is paying us to use its app, get ready to lose traffic

Shebi u don't want to have sense
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Menclothing: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2023
Money money money
Love God 1st
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by ehikwe22: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Marry all those girls you sleep with first before you talk of dumbness instead of going about impregnating young girls.
You don't know me. I'm an antinatalist and I've put mechanism in place to ensure I don't breed. Your comment is evil and immoral. You don't care about what happens to the baby. You don't know where they will be taken to. You only care about the life of someone not been in danger while breeding in a new life into slavery and captivity. It's appalling. My conscience wouldn't even let me breed a baby into this present world of ours; let alone breed one into slavery and captivity. A lot is going on in this world. A lot of babies, get locked up in a dungeon from childhood and sometimes get discovered after spending several decades - it's happened a lot. Many humans walking on the road are evil and derive happiness in doing shits like this. You can tell me only white people do this, but it's a lie. Evil people are everywhere

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Pimine: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2023
MetroLane:
Hausa will give birth like rat, turning children to almajiri.

Igbo will sell Children.

Yoruba will offer the children Skullership.

One Nigeria, United in Crime.

P.S See as all these tribal bigots dey mention me grin

Please I'm not interested in joining your Tribalism WhatsApp group, I'm on my way to work, where you should be if only you had one.
Now this is very funny 😂
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Franzinni: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2023
Segzy19:
You wey smart let's see what you have done with your fake name and ID

my id is not fake and I have no reason to move different I am very easy to locate... Very easy to find too. I fear nobody not even death and I also don't fear to kill. I choose peace as my first option but I ravel in the taste of warfare both mentally, physically and spiritually. Just to give you my mindset generally. If I was that dude I won't put my face behind exposing those criminals instead I will finish them from the sideline. Like that investigator in Ghana exposing wrong doings and documenting it
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by juman(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2023
Too bad. Selling babies to the wilderness.
There is likelihood they would be treated badly by those "parents".

State governors allow the practice to continue.
The governors know how to stop it. But they are not interested.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by KwuoteYourFada: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2023
Omo dem don finish us for this thread 😂😂😂

But there's a positive side to it

Way way better than aborting a baby

Why not give it to people who wants to adopt?

All I'm advising our people is to get government licence those baby adopting firms

They should go seek for licence if not Thier kind gestures will be exploited by some people who hate everything about us those who prefer slaughtering theirs but wail about illegal adoption of kids
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by MadamExcellency: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2023
ehikwe22:

You don't know me. I'm an antinatalist and I've put mechanisms in place to ensure I don't breed. Your comment is evil and immoral. You don't care about what happens to the baby. You don't know where they will be taken to. You only care about the life of someone not been in danger while breeding in a new life into slavery and captivity. It's appalling. My conscience wouldn't even let me breed a baby into this present world of ours; let alone breed one into slavery and captivity. A lot is going on in this world. A lot of babies, get locked up in a dungeon from childhood and sometimes get discovered after spending several decades - it's happened a lot. Many humans walking on the road are evil and derive happiness from doing shits like this. You can tell me only white people do this, but it's a lie. Evil people are everywhere

You are more evil for failing to acknowledge the conditions of those innocent girls who were deceived and put into a family way. Most of them dropped out of school instead of aborting the babies and most are driven out of their families because of the societal stigma attached to it. Most of those girls then agree to carry the child to terms and birth the baby to childless parents for total care throughout the pregnancy and a sum to bounce back to life after hiding away from society.

The helpless girls are living instead of dying in abortion as was previously the case.

You are not in the life to decide life and death hence you got no moral right to judge them.

As for the super story you make up there (assumptions). Those are not obtainable in Nigeria when you raise a baby and bond with him/her from birth.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Segzy19: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2023
He is not new to the terrain. I guess you are just knowing him. That's why you made that comment.
He has done tougher and more dangerous adventures before. He is a journalist and he is well known.... I'm sure he knows the hazards associated with his type of job already, and he is not naive to know that some people may want to come after him....

Franzinni:
my id is not fake and I have no reason to move different I am very easy to locate... Very easy to find too. I fear nobody not even death and I also don't fear to kill. I choose peace as my first option but I ravel in the taste of warfare both mentally, physically and spiritually. Just to give you my mindset generally. If I was that dude I won't put my face behind exposing those criminals instead I will finish them from the sideline. Like that investigator in Ghana exposing wrong doings and documenting it
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Phoen1X: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2023
basty:
Igbo and money is another thing.

Crazy people are anti-human claiming righteousness . They do drugs, illegal things and are so full of themselves. Igbo under my feet.

They have destroyed what is left of Nigeria image abroad. They claimed they are rich and what profit is their riches, so hated tribe everywhere they go. They started all bad things happening in Nigeria, Bad influence.

Yet.your father will rather die than be separated from igbos,..what an irony.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by soccerlite: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:
sad...
Good job fijnigeria

Developers
Westernlove

People that buy babies can't they just adopt the legal way

Is there something iam missing

YeYes
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Franzinni: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2023
Segzy19:
He is not new to the terrain. I guess you are just knowing him. That's why you made that comment.
He has done tougher and more dangerous adventures before. He is a journalist and he is well known.... I'm sure he knows the hazards associated with his type of job already, and he is not naive to know that some people may want to come after him....

I don't know him infact this thread is my first encounter with the name and or face. Well being a journalist it is his job I thought he was one YouTuber looking for views and likes ... May God continue to use him and others to continue dismantling the evil doers that are damaging this nation like a cancer.

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by focus7: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2023
Na Tinubu and MC Oluomo boys dey do am for SE. Before it was Buhari and the Fulani herdsmen.

angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by leanonme82: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2023
sukkot:
grin that baby factory culture in the south east was started by obed edom chukwuemeka azikiwe and lord lugard when they were bringing in white men and breeding them in baby factories with Igbo women so as to create a superior light skin class in which they will use to rule Nigeria like they did in India by lightening them up to create a ruling class. This why many Igbo are light skin today. Product of lord lugards baby factory . That plan to create a ruling light skin class backfired as Hausa eventually snatched power from Igbo . Lots of hidden history in naija

Give me a refrence to this story.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Gandrova: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2023
That is why a typical Igbo guy wakes his dad with kunfu kick, I would suggest massive DNA test should be carried out in their region.

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by MrBONE2(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2023
ahnie:
The bullets wey go rain for this thread eeh....I cover my head with helmet.

O ye blackbelt fighters....the battleground gate yaff bn opened,get thy swords n armour cheesy cheesy

Nlfp.mod...ready o

Yeah SiSi you are right, I will keep hiding at back of Tree Laughing grin

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by ehikwe22: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2023
MadamExcellency:

You are more evil for failing to acknowledge the conditions of those innocent girls who were deceived and put into a family way. Most of them dropped out of school instead of aborting the babies and most are driven out of their families because of the societal stigma attached to it. Most of those girls then agree to carry the child to terms and birth the baby to childless parents for total care throughout the pregnancy and a sum to bounce back to life after hiding away from society.

The helpless girls are living instead of dying in abortion as was previously the case.

You are not in the life to decide life and death hence you got no moral right to judge them.

As for the super story you make up there (assumptions). Those are not obtainable in Nigeria when you raise a baby and bond with him/her from birth.
Shame on you for shamelessly supporting evil in broad daylight. Deliberately giving up your kids to random strangers is the height of evil - there is no greater evil than that. You coming out to concoct several lies and scenarios shows you're a suspect of this heinous crime. These women were recruited to come by these evil criminals to come and live in certain locations, sleep with men and get pregnant with intentions of giving up their babies to random strangers in exchange of money. They were not already pregnant. Even if they were already pregnant, it's 1,000,000% better than they abort it and die in the process than going ahead to birth children to be sold into slavery and uncertainty. And what is the chance of a woman dying during abortion? If the chance was high like you made it seem, all women would have been dead by now. But I repeat, it's better the women go through abortion and die then giving birth to babies with the sole purpose of selling them off into slavery.

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by COMPAQ(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2023
sukkot:
grin that baby factory culture in the south east was started by obed edom chukwuemeka azikiwe and lord lugard when they were bringing in white men and breeding them in baby factories with Igbo women so as to create a superior light skin class in which they will use to rule Nigeria like they did in India by lightening them up to create a ruling class. This why many Igbo are light skin today. Product of lord lugards baby factory . That plan to create a ruling light skin class backfired as Hausa eventually snatched power from Igbo . Lots of hidden history in naija

This is unverifiable!!

If it were true, a lot of Igbo would be half caste, not just light skinned. Stop spreading flasehood
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by MrBONE2(m): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2023
sukkot:

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by sukkot: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2023
COMPAQ:

This is unverifiable!!

If it were true, a lot of Igbo would be half caste, not just light skinned. Stop spreading flasehood
half caste if sustained but with time those half caste created had no choice but to marry black women and the children get darker again and after 4 generations they all dark but every now and then that white gene which will always be there will pop up and a child would come out light skin
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by obyno82: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2023
sukkot:

Very senseless and stupid comment
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by obyno82: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2023
Christistruth03:

How will Nigeria not be poverty Capital when they are selling their own Children

Let me tell You something
Prime Minister Tony Blair of UK's Father was an adopted Child

Imagine if he had been in Nigeria ,he could have ended up as a Ritual Sacrifice

You will not shut up until you are arrested for spreading lies
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by sukkot: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2023
leanonme82:

Give me a refrence to this story.
it’s being a while bro if I find it I will make a thread and tag you
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by obyno82: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2023
Christistruth03:

How will Nigeria not be poverty Capital when they are selling their own Children

Let me tell You something
Prime Minister Tony Blair of UK's Father was an adopted Child

Imagine if he had been in Nigeria ,he could have ended up as a Ritual Sacrifice

At least we know that South West is the HQ of ritual sacrifice and the post never made mention of ritual sacrifice. Stop allowing your hatred for igbos make you dense and stupid.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by obyno82: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2023
NapoleonHill:

They may be using the babies for different reasons including rituals.

It is your speculation. the post never made mention of that. Please let us stop this bias.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by bigiyaro(m): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2023
It's better to sell babies than havest body part and mine skull.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by obyno82: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2023
tirigbosa:

Please, I’m interested in this story. Can you share any link to it. Thank you

Imagine you are interested in a story line being perpetuated by a mental case.

I Conveyed Guns To Lagos APC Campaign Venues – Cultist (photo) / Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. / Lady Murdered, Dumped By The Roadside In Cameroon After "Going For Party"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59