Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt (6632 Views)

I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! / He Is Crying And Threatening To Kill Himself / She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by olanajim(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2007
Thank you. Thank you and God bless. You.

I would be online today and chat u. Watch out.
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by miky4real: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2007
Am new to this place,and have took my time to observe the feelings of the person in question,base on my experience and reading between the lines of the person in question have written down,i could sense that they either profess true love to each her from the intial stage of the relationship probably the ladies is desperate to get a guy and the the guy using her as an opportuninty.

However,saying all guys are the same is a naked lie have seen a relationship of 10yrs and a lady back out just because he ment a rich alhaji,what i see in most ladies regardless of there age is that most of them don't have a true mind of there own which is what i appreciate more in a lady,there was a time i ask a girl out instead of her assess me personal herself she went and start asking people that know me what kind of person i was.So must girl that come to a conclusion that all guys are bad,should be properly examine and consider the kind of person they are and their attitude to life.

The bottom line is this,we from different world and this have to be appreciated for both of you to face the reality of life and stop living a world of fantancy.
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by swiftycool(m): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2007
80% of chicks especially due to economic and social reasons Go into a life time
Relationship with LEGS WIDE OPEN and EYES WIDE SHUT 1
I guess the situation on this thread is what u get from not being wise

Many women actually come into a committed guy's life knowing he has a shaky relationship he was trying to work out. They come trying to replace the former babe with their new tricks, not realising what they had both gone thru together in the past.

My advice? Never believe you are any guys comforter when u were the reason he broke up his former relationship and Its better to go for a guy who loves you neutrally more than u love him. But i assure u he is not likely to be the cutest or richest choice u will have. But at least u will be happy 4ever.
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2007
hello Olajim!

Sorry, I just couldn't connect to my YM, it pretty slow in here and often gets disconnected. Do bear with me. undecided grin

Thanks.
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by olanajim(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2007
ok. I am online but busy, I got your message, I will reschedule.
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by na2day2(m): 3:52am On Sep 22, 2007
na wa ooo, and a girl once told me to go for a girl that loves me more than i do because if i love her more she will show me oba. u are giving the diret opposite advice. na where una dey dig up all the dirty advice from? shocked shocked

swiftycool:

80% of chicks especially due to economic and social reasons Go into a life time
Relationship with LEGS WIDE OPEN and EYES WIDE SHUT 1
I guess the situation on this thread is what u get from not being wise

Many women actually come into a committed guy's life knowing he has a shaky relationship he was trying to work out. They come trying to replace the former babe with their new tricks, not realising what they had both gone through together in the past.

My advice? Never believe you are any guys comforter when u were the reason he broke up his former relationship and Its better to go for a guy who loves you neutrally more than u love him. But i assure u he is not likely to be the cutest or richest choice u will have. But at least u will be happy 4ever.
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by swiftycool(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2007
na2day?:

na wa ooo, and a girl once told me to go for a girl that loves me more than i do because if i love her more she will show me oba. u are giving the diret opposite advice. na where una dey dig up all the dirty advice from? shocked shocked

That advice was for a chick, for a guy its viceversa. Knowledge is power and the one who knows controls the stuff. Of course if i were to advice u as a guy, i'd say fall 4 a chick who luvs u more. It depends on who wants the secret.
Generally if the other loves u more, they'll never hurt u, man or woman geddit? wink
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by na2day2(m): 2:28am On Sep 24, 2007
that one na story book luv.

swiftycool:

That advice was for a chick, for a guy its viceversa. Knowledge is power and the one who knows controls the stuff. Of course if i were to advice u as a guy, i'd say fall 4 a chick who luvs u more. It depends on who wants the secret.
Generally if the other loves u more, they'll never hurt u, man or woman geddit? wink
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by swiftycool(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2007
na2day?:

that one na story book love.

Habba Ha my guy? wettin be your stress? Why are u taking all dis stuff so personal ?
E be like say one chick don break ur heart, show u shege, come mek u cry taya.
Ok Ok do u wnt to talk about it? lets hear u out undecided
Dats y we're hia grin
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by acidrop(f): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2007
yeah @na2day, talking is sharing, so share ur heartache, it helps grin
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by na2day2(m): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2007
girl no break my heart oooo, i no donate my heart to any girl. b4 she fit reach that lelvel she must have pass plenty test, b4 i give am my heart. break ke? me no dey believe in hollywood relationship ooo

na facts i just dey lay down for una
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by acidrop(f): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2007
hmmmmmmmmm, look like d hard type
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by na2day2(m): 4:31am On Sep 25, 2007
i am not hard, i try not to be stupid and it has worked for me so far

acidrop:

hmmmmmmmmm, look like d hard type
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by Phiniter(m): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2007
Oh boy wetin come be your stress
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by na2day2(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2007
nothing, urs?

Phiniter:

Oh boy wetin come be your stress
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by adeboo(f): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2007
Oga o - what can she do?
I have seen women in that situation before but what can they do? Especially nija women - they woulod come up with lines like - he is the father of ma child.

I just dont know how i would stay in a relationship that will always bring u so much unhappiness.
I sure wouldnt, maybe am just talking like this cause i value ma happiness and i love being pampared - so thats not a relationship i would be in.

All i know is that there would be times in the relationship that u would spot the bad characters in men - maybe she didnt see it.
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by na2day2(m): 4:45am On Sep 26, 2007
she didnt spot the bad character because she was being pampered at that time grin grin grin who said luv is not blind wink wink wink
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by mellow(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2007
if love is blind is it deaf and dumb?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by na2day2(m): 5:10am On Sep 29, 2007
i tire ooo

mellow:

if love is blind is it deaf and dumb?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by olanajim(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2007
Why do you guys say love is blind when you are the blind lovers?
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2009
receive d resurection power,this thread. grin oya take it
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by Youngpo413: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2014
BABEELOVE:

As usual----------Long tins--------with plenty "Splanations"

Abeg eeeeeeeeeeeeee-----proff-----------men and women full for road oh!!!! grin

Phock only those who want to phock you and leave the others to be phocked by others-----------you cannot have them all even if you are married to them---------Haba!!!!----------For this short life shocked

You are sick
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by Youngpo413: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2014
BABEELOVE:

I think you have seen enough of ma face---I am now concentrating on the "arsssss--ssets" which are for sale!!! cool

Na face you go chop? tongue

you are a .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With Nairaland.... / Drop A Selfie With No Filter / Missionary Sex Position: 5 Ways To Make It Unforgettable Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.