Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt (6631 Views)

I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! / He Is Crying And Threatening To Kill Himself / She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by mellow(m): 7:33am On Sep 12, 2007
@ Bebeelove

As you can see it is not only the Husband that needs a pacifier

even this particular lady does need something that can make her

forget her predicament.

Just be kind and polite to her and remember what goes around

comes around.

@ olanajim

What do you want from me? Is Babeelove complaining? Am I complaing?

I am achieving my maimum results with the mirror I bought form you so don't

you black and white me. All I
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color] am saying is that I do really care about her.
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by charlione(m): 8:00am On Sep 12, 2007
Interesting, this lady is a housewife with three kids. i can just imagine how she looks now.i have a feeling it is nothing like she used to look. i agree with babeeluv to an extent. the lady should concentrate on taking care of herself and eventually he will notice. i can assure her of that.

Surely he saw some positives in her before he married her. i think that instead of crying she should reflect on those days they were courting and what really used to please this guy. could be that she's the one who has changed.

There is something his ex knows about this guy's needs that she may not know. she should try talking to him more. communication helps.
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by BABEELOVE(f): 8:58am On Sep 12, 2007
mellow:

@ Bebeelove

As you can see it is not only the Husband that needs a pacifier

even this particular lady does need something that can make her

forget her predicament.

Just be kind and polite to her and remember what goes around

comes around.

@ olanajim

What do you want from me? Is Babeelove complaining? Am I complaing?
I am achieving my maimum results with the mirror I bought form you so don't
you black and white me. All I
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color] am saying is that I do really care about her.

Okay! what type of pacifier do you prefer--above the waist or below the waist tongue Don't mind Olanajim jare--he is just being a busy body as usual. He wishes he were in your shoes to receive this almighty pacifier!!! cheesy

As for being kind, I have left the poster and her problems oh! I am kind and sympathetic. wink

charlione:

Interesting, this lady is a housewife with three kids. i can just imagine how she looks now.i have a feeling it is nothing like she used to look. i agree with babeeluv to an extent. the lady should concentrate on taking care of herself and eventually he will notice. i can assure her of that.

Surely he saw some positives in her before he married her. i think that instead of crying she should[b] reflect on those days they were courting and what really used to please this guy. could be that she's the one who has changed.[/b]

There is something his ex knows about this guy's needs that she may not know. she should try talking to him more. communication helps.

As you can see, I am under a gag order not to comment on this matter any further--so I will have to agree with you without making a sound. Thanks for being so "kind" and "sypathetic"!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. lipsrsealed
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by luvlawyer(f): 8:59am On Sep 12, 2007
baeelov oya where u dey
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by fatty27: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2007
Did anybodi gag Babeelove?
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by BABEELOVE(f): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2007
I am here oh!  Serious gag order oh!!!  Can't you hear Mellow "Romeo" Yellow talking.  I have to show my feminine "Trust and Obey side" naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! tongue
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by mekoyo(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2007
I didnt know she already ahs three kids. But that does not give her the visaz to go and start sleeping around.  

@bebeelove

O girl you dey harsh o. You mean if you were her you would , ;Duhm
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by BABEELOVE(f): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2007
mekoyo:

I didnt know she already ahs three kids. But that does not give her the visaz to go and start sleeping around. 

@bebeelove

O girl you dey harsh o. You mean if you were her you would , ;Duhm

Relax now-----I  did not say anything again oh.  What can I do to appease you guys tongue  Make I delete the posts tongue

If it were me--I already said what I would do---I am sticking to my "Ramsey Nouah" story!!!! cheesy
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by fatty27: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2007
How could anybody gag you? I hope you are not refering to your dear prof. He was only asking you to be gentle with the girl. Maybe another person, I suppose.
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by BABEELOVE(f): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2007
fatty27:

How could anybody gag you? I hope you are not refering to your dear prof. He was only asking you to be gentle with the girl. Maybe another person, I suppose.

I have heard oh!!! Yes! Proff and Mellow initiated the "gag order"!!!! So I have to respect that---- tongue
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by charlione(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2007
something else just occured to me. what if the woman in question is just playing the victim? what if she one of those attention loving types that dont give their husbands breathing space? those types can be really irritating sometimes.
what if her husband is right and she is just being unnecessarily jealous over nothing?

Those of you advocating for divorce should stop! i dont think this problem is as serious as for her to ask for a divorce.especially with a 4 month baby in the bargain.and she's unemployed too!
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by fatty27: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2007
I beg to disagree. Mellow want a fling with you. Prof want you to calm down your temper. It seem both of you are familiar. You can sort it out where he hangs out. By the way, you both said same thing. Except that you add a controversial RANSEH NOUAH dimention to it.

Mellow on his path just want to help you fill the vacuum.
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by BABEELOVE(f): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2007
fatty27:

I beg to disagree. Mellow want a fling with you. Prof want you to calm down your temper. It seem both of you are familiar. You can sort it out where he hangs out. By the way, you both said same thing. Except that you add a controversial RANSEH NOUAH dimention to it.
Mellow on his path just want to help you fill the vacuum.

I do not have any problem with "possibilities"---- I say I am sticking to my "Ramsey Nouah" driver look-alike option to tame the "wandering prick"!!!! cheesy Make my own wander small too--even with the 4 month old baby!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by luvlawyer(f): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2007
yeye u dey naija, who dey ask you wether you dey here i nor ask you dat one
] ooo abeg which country u dey, and send that ur taylor address make
i give am contract joor, i nor dey playoooo
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by BABEELOVE(f): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2007
luvlawyer:

yeye u dey naija, who dey ask you wether you dey here i nor ask you that one
] ooo abeg which country u dey, and send that your taylor address make
i give am contract joor, i nor dey playoooo

I see okay----------Na[b] Sura the Taylor [/b] for Lagos----------Ajegunle to be specific! tongue  A beg which governor you wan visit oh for Naija oh?  I beg stay away from one of the South South/Eastern ones oh!!! One of them na my "Sweetie-daddy" oh!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by luvlawyer(f): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2007
na wah for uooo
so ur taylor nor fit chop from another person, shocked

abeg forget the governor side i nor dey do big belle grin
i like it flat! with six lines!
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by BABEELOVE(f): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2007
luvlawyer:

na wah for uooo
so your taylor nor fit chop from another person, shocked

abeg forget the governor side[b] i nor dey do big belle [/b] grin
i like it flat! with six lines!

Siddon for thia!!!  Just siddon on top--them dey quick sleep!!!!   You check will be very fat---in hard currency!!!! cheesy

Lai lai---how a go give you ma tailor---you no know say na "runs" taylor? tongue
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by luvlawyer(f): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2007
na you sabi you and ur runs taylor cry cry cry
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by luvlawyer(f): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2007
kai i don look the skirt and blouse agin e fine sha grin,
but i nor get body like you so e nor go fit me,
i better stick to my freaking jeans and strap top,
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by mellow(m): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2007
Bebeekove are you still there?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by mekoyo(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2007
If it were me--I already said what I would do---I am sticking to my "Ramsey Nouah" story!!!!

If i may ask why the Ramsey Nouah story
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by olanajim(m): 11:51am On Sep 12, 2007
Mellow, Babeelove's hubby had been complaining to me that I dey expose im babe to too many crocodiles on nairaland ready to devour. That na reason I asked you to stay away from her. I no wan wahala. I don wish I were in your shoe at all. I wish I were in your trouser. That is the only way I can measure the temperature so that you don't get out of control.

I hope you are not mis-using my mirror? Please don't apply it on Babeelove. She is a co-inventor! She know the mystery of the mirror and its working mode. Only that I have the formula and the patent right. In fact, she get alot of it the thing herself.

Babeelove,
If I gagged you and you pours out this much, what would you do if nobody gag you?
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by fatty27: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2007
Ramseh Nouah is an option prescribed by Madam Babeelove. Encouraging law of karma to take it full course. It is Babee's way of saying: if your guy cheats, then cheat to complete the circle. According to her, it had never fail, But evidence show that it is counter productive.
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by linapeace(f): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2007
thank you all 4 ur contribution, the new thing on ground now is that the woman replied the mail the hubbys ex sent bluntly waiting for the hubby to question her why she did it, but up till now he hasn#t ask her, although he ask her to help him reply the mai and with LOVE at the end but she didnt.
you know the woman is a from a very good family who shuns divorce and the woman cant talk to her hubbys friend about it he will beat her mercilessly. she only tell her husbands people and they always talk to him.they have been married 4 five years and started living together for 2years now.the husband brought her abroad so she is not yet strong on her own. but thank you all once more.
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by amaikama(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2007
Pamddi!!! angry you are the man. you just took words out of my mouth. more grease to your elbow for that piece. angry

just no mind them jare!!! angry
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by olanajim(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2007
Something is missing in your last posting. I would like you to rephrase it with maximum clarity. Please bear the following in mind:

Is the mail electronics or postal? If email, did sha have the hubby password? Had she been helping her hubby to reply mails in the past? If NO, what had caused this change of attitude in the hubby? Is the hubby aware of the content of the mail she sent? Perhaps he dictated it to her or something. I think that action is strange. A man would not just wake up and ask his wife to write a reple to his ex mail and then ask the woman who is already in pain to add "love" at the end of the letter. He must either be a (   ). Sorry for the missing word. I want to get my fact right.

Please kindly keep us posted. Let us also know the reaction of the hubby.

The only comment I would make is to remind you of the earlier advices. SHE MUST GET A JOB, AS SOON AS SHE COULD.
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by linapeace(f): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2007
olanajim:

Something is missing in your last posting. I would like you to rephrase it with maximum clarity. Please bear the following in mind:

Is the mail electronics or postal? If email, did sha have the hubby password? Had she been helping her hubby to reply mails in the past? If NO, what had caused this change of attitude in the hubby? Is the hubby aware of the content of the mail she sent? Perhaps he dictated it to her or something. I think that action is strange. A man would not just wake up and ask his wife to write a reple to his ex mail and then ask the woman who is already in pain to add "love" at the end of the letter. He must either be a ( ). Sorry for the missing word. I want to get my fact right.

Please kindly keep us posted. Let us also know the reaction of the hubby.

The only comment I would make is to remind you of the earlier advices. SHE MUST GET A JOB, AS SOON AS SHE COULD.
Yes it is by mail (computer) although the hubby sometimes ask her to reply some mails to friends and his ex .yes he read it as soon as he was back from work and said nothing about it instead just laugh and make a joke. they both have the password to the pc.
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by realdemi(f): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2007
@Poster
Might we ask what is the content of this email? let's even remove the "with love" issue for now. Why would he tell her to reply a mail that has ulterior or sinister motives if truly he has hidden agenda?or does he just want to taunt her emotionally? there are some pieces of the puzzzle that aren't quite matching.
I hope she is not an overtly jealous person. the victimizer playing the victim!
BUT WHAT is the content of the letter sent by the ex?
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by kumbalo(m): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2007
@ Charlione

i suppose you said it all. people should stop profering divorce as a solution as it would in no way save the marriage.
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by olanajim(m): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2007
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by linapeace(f): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2007
the ex is always demanding onething or the other from her hubby, or she writes a very nasty thing about her boyfriends, her hubby is always giving this lady attention. her hubby will sometime start a story of the ex ,how dirty she was and how she flirts with older men. that he is justing pitying her cos no man will want to stay longer with her cos her vaginal is always dirty and it smells. but the most annoying part is he still have contact with his ex which the woman involved don#t appreciate.
Re: Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt by ufobabe(f): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2007
I REALLY FEEL LIKE CRYING 4 HER.
IS HE UR BOYFRIEND OR UR HUSBAND? WHICH WAY?
HE DOESN'T KNOW THE VALUE OF A WOMAN, MAYBE D LADY IS THE ONE DYING 4 THE MAN THAT IS WHY THE MAN IS MISBEHAVING. EVEN IF HE IS UR HELPER PLS OHH LEAVE THAT GUY.

THERE ARE PLENTY MEN IN THIS OUR CORRUPT COUNTRY THAT ARE LOOKING 4 LADIES LIKE U. SO DON'T BE DISMAY.

STAND UP, DUST URSELF AND STEP 4WARD. LIFE MUST GO ON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! / Breast Sucking Theory / Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.