Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike (52796 Views)

NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol / JUST IN: Nigeria Confirms Another Case Of Coronavirus / Breaking!!! Nigeria Confirms Another Case Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Just the way you and your father are born to complain and cry. Your kids will also complain and cry, your grandkids will complain and cry. Unfortunate man from an unfortunate lineage tongue
old clown asslickimg old frail man who has nothing to offer Nigerians
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Tekkyboy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wetin cause all this for God sake,make una stop insulting yourself please. Even fools knows this government is not helping the masses at all..... Hardship everywhere
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by MRMRMR: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2023
UnfairLife7:
nah

Show me where i asslick any politicians like you guys please. I know those politicians majority had nothing to offer Nigerians. Especially your old frail Emilokan.

I prefer someone else outside those career politicians. A fresh brain.
I'm no 'assliker' to any fucking politicians.
Agreed obi is quite a decent person compared to the average Nigeria politician,
But u see those guys that call themselves obidients, majority of them are 'scums', I can't support Peter obi because of the mentality/attitude of majority of (not all) his supporters, I can't. Also, obi may have the character, but in my view he doesn't have the capacity judging from his record as guvnor of Anambra.
If I can't support Po because of his supporters, the best alternative is BAT, I believe he has the capacity and strong will to make an impact. If there's one politician that hates to be described as a failure it's BAT, though he is quite old now .I remember vividly his policy initiatives & ideas for Lagos 20yrs ago. Let's give him some time

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" / Armed Thugs In ‘Government Vehicles’ Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.