Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike (52791 Views)

NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol / JUST IN: Nigeria Confirms Another Case Of Coronavirus / Breaking!!! Nigeria Confirms Another Case Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by waveman2: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
What qualified him as the best candidate to rule?Did he tell you how he was going to solve the problems buhari created or did he say he would continue from where buhari stopped.All he told you was it was his turn and the truth of the matter is you supported him because he was from your tribe.The problem with tinubu is that he was too knee jerk,same thing he did with the niger coup crises, you don't inflict two hard policies on nigerians at the same time.He thought removing fuel subsidy and floating the naira would solve nigeria,s economic woes and within two months everything would stabilize.Most of the supporters believed that petrol price would come down within 2 month after removal of subsidy owing to market forces but I was trying to explain to them IPMAN and dollar will determine but they kept arguing.
Omoawoke:

I didn’t support nonsense.
No government is perfect. Tinubu remains the best candidate to rule Nigeria and I never regretted supporting him.
I was not just okay with the naira floating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Emeka the fake online billionaire, you will suffer and cry for 8 years, your region will never produce a president untill your phantom country is granted, after the SW, it goes back to the north and back to SS tongue
I am a confirm omo Yoruba from Osun State. If you need evidence i will be glad to show it. I don't reason like you nitwits
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Your ewedu people are dropping out of school already. They are begging Emeka to sell foodstuffs for them on credit grin
shouldn't that be a thing of joy to you? Selling foodstuffs like gala, accessories like belt, boxers and phone covers. God has already cursed your people, barren land, erosion ravage land, no proximity to the sea, little or no natural resources. I'm sure you curse the day you were born, what other people get easily, just like Jonathan became president on a platter without struggle, you and your brothers struggle 100x to get and you still don't get it that's why an average Igbo man is a walking bag of hatred.

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
your old frail Emilokan will not give you nothing more than the 30k stipend to asslick his government just as you did for bubu grin
Yes and your god obi won't even give you 1 naira, all the cash will be domiciled in one of the cash havens using his daughter as a front at least you claim that Tinubu gives his people 30k while fools like you cheer him on
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

You can take that as consolation and get orgasm from that. If your claim is true, that doesn’t represent the entire story.
Or you think igbos are not begging to feed too. I guess all igbos are multimillionaires and the rest are suffering

Southeast is s the worst hit in terms of multidimensional poverty in the south. Ebonyi is known as the poverty capital of south nigeria.
You people keep migrating from southeast daily like refugees runnng to southwest. If southeast were heaven, you won’t run away

I have my evidence
your Emilokan has increased poverty, unemployment and hunger from where bubu left it grin

Your shithole country top the ladder of unemployment and poverty rate in the whole world. Dollar will obviously get to 1k no doubt. Just like we warn you guys about Buhari, we also warned you guys about the old frail Emilokan. He has nothing to offer Nigerians just like bubu
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Putinofrussia: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

The claim he made is the biggest bullshit of all time

Talk of media. Yorubas dominate media and tech almost 95%. No be nairaland whey yoruba man own we dey make this argument

Just check any tech company, CEOs are majorly Yorubas
Look at the music industry.
What of Sports, abi Israel adesanya and Anthony J are from Imo state?
The richest African woman Funsho Alakija is richer than all the Anambran men put together
The list is endless
These people are just so sad and depressed, pained and envious of southwest massive progress
Don't mind the poverty stricken Igbo dummy.
Yorubas only mostly travel abroad for greener pastures and they are the richest and most progressive Nigerians abroad.
Peckham in the UK is called small Lagos because it is dominated 90% by the progressive Yorubas.
The Yorubas in the entire SE are not up to 5000 while Igbos are more than 11 million in the SW.
Who sufferness come dey hammer? grin
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Mrtaye: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Google the population of Libya and the number of barells of crude oil produced everyday, do the same for Nigeria. It's easy to sit in one corner and postulate on the internet. If you feel fuel should be sold at 100 naira per liter in Nigeria, get a license for a refinery, there is a lot of money to be made. If you can pull it off, you'll be a billionaire in dollars in 5 years. Talk is cheap
So it is the best to export our crude abroad to refine and sell to is at ridiculous prices when we can have functioning refineries here be it modular or regular refineries here to serve us as Nigerians.... your excuses are very suspect and suspicious....if Libya was also refining their crude abroad they would probably be buying at 1000 plus per litre so please can you spot the difference or you still chose to continue with your propagandist analogy
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Nextt: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
I'm not all for throwing stones at people but Nigeria is such a wreck under Tinubu that those who still support him are either cognitively hampered or they are mindless followers programmed to self-destruction.
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Omoawoke: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Don't mind the poverty stricken Igbo dummy.
Yorubas only mostly travel abroad for greener pastures and they are the richest and most progressive Nigerians abroad.
Peckham in the UK is called small Lagos because it is dominated 90% by the progressive Yorubas.
The Yorubas in the entire SE are not up to 5000 while Igbos are more than 11 million in the SW.
Who sufferness come dey hammer? grin

If you get to Maryland in Us, the place be like say you dey one Yoruba country. Yorubas everywhere and doing massively well

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Beremx(f): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
apache4:
Ok

Thanks

you're welcome Sir
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
shouldn't that be a thing of joy to you? Selling foodstuffs like gala, accessories like belt, boxers and phone covers. God has already cursed your people, barren land, erosion ravage land, no proximity to the sea, little or no natural resources. I'm sure you curse the day you were born, what other people get easily, just like Jonathan became president on a platter without struggle, you and your brothers struggle 100x to get and you still don't get it that's why an average Igbo man is a walking bag of hatred.
asslicker

Emilokan is the president but his ewedu people are suffering of poverty and hunger begging Emeka to sell foodstuffs for them on credit. Bubu was a president but his people beg for food and money on every street of the nation. Emilokan is your tribe man that's why you vote for him nothing else. But your people are suffering of hunger. Your people cannot even feed. Begging Emeka to sell foodstuffs for them on credit.
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Mrtaye:

So it is the best to export our crude abroad to refine and sell to is at ridiculous prices when we can have functioning refineries here be it modular or regular refineries here to serve us as Nigerians.... your excuses are very suspect and suspicious....if Libya was also refining their crude abroad they would probably be buying at 1000 plus per litre so please can you spot the difference or you still chose to continue with your propagandist analogy
Read my post on this thread, a lot of refineries will be coming on stream soon but don't expect those refineries to sell at give away prices, those are private establishment and they'll be buying crude from the FG at the prevalent market rate, their operations will optimized for profit, the problem with a lot of Nigerians is lack of education. If you burn down Nigeria and bring your preferred person, do you expect him to force private individuals to sell at 100 naira per liter? Where were you when those individuals were moving around to raise funds for their projects? Many of you do not understand the problems, you want Nigeria to turn to eldorado over night. I've told you to get a license if you think it will be feasible to sell fuel at 100 naira per liter, you'll be a billionaire in 5 years, I promise you, you'll be overwhelmed with demand from fuel stations across Nigeria. It's very easy to sit on the internet to talk about things you have absolutely no idea about.
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by frank33(m): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
My people governors shared more from federal allocation in June than ever before N907billion. Please what did you think they will use the money for, work? If I hear.

Na them dey drive up this dollar rate now. All of them and their cronies are trying to buy dollar, hence the rate is climbing faster than ever. Brace yourselves guys
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

If you get to Maryland in Us, the place be like say you dey one Yoruba country. Yorubas everywhere and doing massively well
what evidence do you want to proof to you and your fellow Emilokan that I'm a Yoruba guy from Osun State? You think every Yoruba reason like you lots that asslick their oppressors that has stolen their future and that of their kids
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
asslicker

Emilokan is the president but his ewedu people are suffering of poverty and hunger begging Emeka to sell foodstuffs for them on credit. Bubu was a president but his people beg for food and money on every street of the nation. Emilokan is your tribe man that's why you vote for him nothing else. But your people are suffering of hunger. Your people cannot even feed. Begging Emeka to sell foodstuffs for them on credit.
I never voted for anybody, why is it a problem if emilokan people are begging? You claim your people are billionaires. Why are you meddling in other people businesses, leave them to suffer and enjoy your imaginary billions tongue
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Putinofrussia: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Your ewedu people are dropping out of school already. They are begging Emeka to sell foodstuffs for them on credit grin
Just like your Emeka is also begging Mr Ade on his 3 year rentage debt for the shop where he and his lineage sleep and also do petty trading.
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Omoawoke: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
what evidence do you want to proof to you and your fellow Emilokan that I'm a Yoruba guy from Osun State? You think every Yoruba reason like you lots that asslick their oppressors that has stolen their future and that of their kids

If you are Yoruba, we reject you.

A Yoruba can never be this shameful and inferior. You must be the product of baby factory from Abia state
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by thunderbabs: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
I must not hear pimmmm from the emilokan supporters oo. If I hear say things hard shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

If you are Yoruba, we reject you.

A Yoruba can never be this shameful and inferior. You must be the product of baby factory from Abia state
asslicker

Tell me what evidence you want to proof to you and your fellow Emilokan grin
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Putinofrussia: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Why would he require evidence from someone who reasons like an Ipob and Obirodent like you?
Why?
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
I never voted for anybody, why is it a problem if emilokan people are begging? You claim your people are billionaires. Why are you meddling in other people businesses, leave them to suffer and enjoy your imaginary billions tongue
you didn't vote but you get 30k monthly grin

Your people are disturbing Emeka to sell foodstuffs for them on credit.
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vicfajeze: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
See who miscreants been dey hype say na master strategist, technocrat and first class accounting student from Chicago university

His track records are there, but has refused US government to release his Chicago education records to the public

He did it in Lagos he will replicate it in Nigeria

He has the experience yen yen yen

Just 3 months this Animal has worsen the country

Dollar is almost 1000, Shebi them remove dollar subsidy too

Anyways I’m not surprised because I knew the urine device will be worse than Buhari

Tinubu is a non living thing
U PPL ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CALLED OBIDIENTS BUT OBIDUNCES.U ALL DUNCE
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Why would he require evidence from someone who reasons like an Ipob and Obirodent like you?
Why?
To prove to you and your fellow Emilokan that not all Yoruba are nitwits. To also proof to Ndigbo that we don't reason alike

Just as we liberal minded Yoruba warned you guys about Bubu. We are warning you guys already. Your old frail Emilokan has nothing to offer Nigerians
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
you didn't vote but you get 30k monthly grin

Your people are disturbing Emeka to sell foodstuffs for them on credit.
none of your business, broke Igbo man. Go and hustle so you can stop crying about fuel hike on the internet
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Putinofrussia: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
thunderbabs:
I must not hear pimmmm from the emilokan supporters oo. If I hear say things hard shocked
Things will be a little hard just for a very short time and within 6- a year,the easiness and prosperity will continue and continue to grow exponentially.
Remember the marxim....No pain,no gain.
Tinubu is the only person among the trio of Atiku,Obi and Tinubu who has the competence to remove Nigeria from the doldrum previous governments have thrown Nigerians into but it comes with a little pain in the beginning.
He did it in Lagos while Obi failed woefully in Anambra.
Ngige in 3 years was better than Obi 8 years.
Remember the Marxim again...No pain,no gain.
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
none of your business, broke Igbo man. Go and hustle so you can stop crying about fuel hike on the internet
asslicker grin

You asslick bubu for 8 years grin

Now you're asslicking old frail Emilokan grin

When will they asslick you too?

Or you are born to asslick and get paid 30k monthly
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Things will be a little hard just for a very short time and within 6- a year,the easiness and prosperity will continue and continue to grow exponentially.
Tinubu is the only person among the trio of Atiku,Obi and Tinubu who has the competence to remove Nigeria from the doldrum previous governments have thrown Nigerians but it comes with a little pain in the beginning.
asslicker

Just as we warned you and your fellow asslicker about bubu, we all see the outcome

We also warn you asslicker about the old frail Emilokan. We go remind una at the end. Until then, keep enjoying the renewed shege with your paltry 30k monthly stipend angry
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by MRMRMR: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
See who miscreants been dey hype say na master strategist, technocrat and first class accounting student from Chicago university

His track records are there, but has refused US government to release his Chicago education records to the public

He did it in Lagos he will replicate it in Nigeria

He has the experience yen yen yen

Just 3 months this Animal has worsen the country

Dollar is almost 1000, Shebi them remove dollar subsidy too

Anyways I’m not surprised because I knew the urine device will be worse than Buhari

Tinubu is a non living thing
Weeping and wailing is good for ur soul.
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
asslicker grin

You asslick bubu for 8 years grin

Now you're asslicking old frail Emilokan grin

When will they asslick you too?

Or you are born to asslick and get paid 30k monthly
same way you and your father asslicked Nnamdi kanu to Simeon ekpa and down to peter obi. whose ass is next in line to be licked? Broke, delusional, brainwashed, hate filled, Igbo fooool.
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
same way you and your father asslicked Nnamdi kanu to Simeon ekpa and down to peter obi. whose ass is next in line to be licked? Broke, delusional, brainwashed, hate filled, Igbo fooool.
Keep asslicking jare while your people beg Emeka to sell foodstuffs for them on credit grin

Your Emilokan has increased poverty, unemployment and hunger from where bubu left it. We warned you guys
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by thunderbabs: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Tinubu is the only person among the trio of Atiku,Obi and Tinubu who has the competence to remove Nigeria from the doldrum previous governments have thrown Nigerians into but it comes with a little pain in the beginning.
He did it in Lagos while Obi failed woefully in Anambra.
Ngige in 3 years was better than Obi 8 years.
Una eyes go soon clear....una no shout no pain, no gain because Buhari was Fulani but so trusting in Tinubu to turn things around with "no pain no gain".

The funny part with Emilokans is how they complain in secret about the pain without any gain in sight grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by MRMRMR: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
asslicker

Just as we warned you and your fellow asslicker about bubu, we all see the outcome

We also warn you asslicker about the old frail Emilokan. We go remind una at the end. Until then, keep enjoying the renewed shege with your paltry 30k monthly stipend angry
What magic would ur peter Pandora have done overnight to address the economy?
Tough economic reforms are painful in the short term. But later the fruit will begin to manifest.
Stop crying, it's not good for ur health. Give our Jagaban some time to fix the rot in the system.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) / Buhari In Love With Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.