Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike (52790 Views)

NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol / JUST IN: Nigeria Confirms Another Case Of Coronavirus / Breaking!!! Nigeria Confirms Another Case Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by uscofield: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Everybody go chop breakfast.

5 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by trevorlinda: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Shege-A-Thon

6 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by lexy2014: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by ican2020: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Reno is in town and I hope he will stay and join in enjoying the first class degree leadership that is fast turning Nigeria from frying pan to fire

7 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Mossadd: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Whala
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by emani03(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Lol so far, all of us are buying it regardless of your tribe and religion...

I’m good with it....we warned YOU ALL!

ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/10/ipman-confirms-another-fuel-pump-price-hike/

3 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by BoldBrainz(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sometimes I feel if indeed God has a hand in the affairs of Nigeria, then he deliberately allowed Tinubu to taste the Presidency, so the office would be the deft hand that demystifies the thieving charlatan, and lays waste to the "Yoruba god" appendage that his lapdogs have ascribed him with..

9 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
See who miscreants been dey hype say na master strategist, technocrat and first class accounting student from Chicago university

His track records are there

He did it in Lagos he will replicate it in Nigeria

He has the experience yen yen yen

Anyways I’m not surprised because I knew the urine device will be worse than Buhari

Tinubu is a non living thing
Illiterate do you understand why there is a hike in fuel price? Maybe you think fuel will sell for 50 naira per liter if your messiah was elected, enjoy your likes from your fellow illiterates

3 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
E go favour me and my family and my neighbors on Nairaland!!!!
E shock you?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Beremx:
The difference is that these ones didn't mention when they're increasing fuel pump price just like their counterparts said in the gas sector.
Ordinary Nigerians should tighten their belts and brace up for more hardships to come. Las las we shall survive it.
Tinubu has come to bring more pains and sufferings on Nigerians.
Agbado boys who were given 5k to open WhatsApp group.

Didn't know this grin, but this isn't funny, because it's an opportunity for the poor to be taken advantage of.

The poor will suffer ehn. It is clear, even the senate President laughed when he said let the poor breathe.

Next time people will learn to vote for competence and not tribe

9 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ebola and his doings

2 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by obyno82: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Former Minister Oby Ezekwesili proposed policy

I know its for good

When did she propose that policy and what was the crude oil price and dollar price then? You guys love to play ostrich and now cunningly try to use a past statement as basis to justify your actions.
If Nigeria had removed subsidy in 2019 we would not be here saying all these.

3 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Who told the blackman that he can rule over himself?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
I thought they said Tinuboo the idiot is a master strategist?

14 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by ACRI: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
To the idio.ts celebrating bad news

Nigerians are the ones in banks doing round tripping, they are also the speculators hoarding dollars$$$$

Economic woes being experienced in Nigeria needs all hands on deck, this is not the time to blame agbadorians or obidients or atikulateds e.t.c or whatever euphemisms those unpatriotic elements use.

We are in this together whether you like it or not.

The naira scarcity earlier in the year should have taught y'all a hard lesson about being united and patriotic.

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by olajac: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Issorite!!!
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
All of us dey chop the breakfast now lojumejeeji and Kara Kara!
E shock you?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
sanpipita:
APC supporters are going to buy it cheaper, Peter Obi and Obidients are getting taught politics and bitter lessons.
yes because if obi had won, fuel will be sold at 50 naira per liter

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Goddey18(m): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Thank God suffering knows no tribe or political affiliation. We are all in this together grin grin

5 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Tenplet(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omo looks like that man over there dikwa clueless haaa! I pity the common man supporting this polithiefcians . We supported Obi because he is capable, they tagged it IPOB movement. Chai I pity the masses..

4 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Xscape1993(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nothing will ever surprise me in this evil government anymore. APC is a big curse to mankind.

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by gemini35(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
I,hate Nigerian,s they are good in talking with out action , look at small Niger , they took a bold step,
we must wake up and take action like Niger. to end this rubbish.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by erai30(m): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
The IPMAN OR IPBOYS are just angry that the subsidy is off so they are trying all they could to increase the fuel pump price to their advantage. They should take the fuel to other African countries like they used to do na grin
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by emonis88: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nairaland dey busy dey cause tribal division, while our economy dey go!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
okokobioko!!

Agbado idiots please feel free to call obidients enemies of the country. awon olodo

1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
Na so nah. Much expected, after all shey na STATISTICS WE GO CHOP ? Yoruba Ronu

2 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by CodeTemplar: 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Subsidy gone, not a litre locally refined, no prosecution for subsidy fraud but the man is talking about lack of tax being reason for past borrowings.

9 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by ade4real2016: 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
See who miscreants been dey hype say na master strategist, technocrat and first class accounting student from Chicago university

His track records are there

He did it in Lagos he will replicate it in Nigeria

He has the experience yen yen yen

Anyways I’m not surprised because I knew the urine device will be worse than Buhari

Tinubu is a non living thing

Don't mind those filthy bigots wailers...The so called records he's asking a court in Chicago Not to release to d general public....If ya no ya have a clean record,ya should be more dignified to show everyone... infact,it is a thing of pride for him if he knows he doesn't have skeleton in his stinking cupboard....Same thing goes to d drug allegation,he should have been more honoured to personally ask d court in question in U.S to release d court verdict...With this,every doubt n insinuation would have been erased....

3 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Chibuzoripob: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
sad Toh! sad sad

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by nkemjacob2(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
So far no agbadorians in nairaland has made any comments. I am sure they'll buy fuel in cheaper rate in TINUBU's house.

D result u get when you vote low average politician in the name of he built Lagos.

Abeg when court wan give final judgement ooo

4 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by SalamRushdie: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tinubu has set himself up

5 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Bobbiee: 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
At this point, we don't even need a president again. Let the country break up. At least, we will start from scratch. God knows we from the South East and South South and some people in the North Central do not want to be cursed with these sub human non living things from the South West and Northern regions. Those slum dwellers would literally turn their place to Haiti.

There's no president that would be able to solve the problem that Tinubu would cause. If the Naira can go all the way to 1000 in just 3 months, imagine what we'd be dealing with in a year, much less four years

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.