Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike (52801 Views)

NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol / JUST IN: Nigeria Confirms Another Case Of Coronavirus / Breaking!!! Nigeria Confirms Another Case Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
MRMRMR:

Weeping and wailing is good for ur soul.
your people are begging Emeka to sell foodstuffs for them on credit grin
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by cucumbar: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:
The biggest mistake was floating naira at the same time subsidy was removed.
Nothing to check or balance the other. Both fuel price and naira will be dancing azonto.
The govenrment need to be extra creative and find a way to solve this problem

I am Jagaban supporter but I never supported the floating of the naira from day one

Meanwhile

Some people like this mofo are irredeemably senseless
Because your candidate did not win an election is no reason to wish your country fail and celebrate bad news. There’s something about the universe, you will eventually get what you wish one way or the other. The way you sniff around looking for bad news, that energy will locate you and bad news will eventually hit you.
I asked myself sincerely, if obi had won and become president, would I because of that wish my country bad and hoping it fails? Of course no. There are times when you should know when to draw the line. Politics is one thing, hating your country is another.
You voted rubbish and you are here whipping up sentiments. What did you see in the person you voted for if not that you voted based on tribalism? Na tribalism go kill una. You are among the fools that put Nigeria on this spot. Now your candidate don win, we don see the result.
Stupid lots…. Una go suffer!

5 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Mamijoh(f): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
SoftP:
APC/Balablu supporters should please link me up where i can get fuel @ 1h /litre..

The beauty of this whole thing;
most of the so called supporters are poor religious & tribal brats that can’t afford t-fare;
I hope & pray they increase the price to 2k/litre; lets enjoy this govt together….
U dey mind dem? Na dem dey suffer am most

Werey
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
MRMRMR:

What magic would ur peter Pandora have done overnight to address the economy?
Tough economic reforms are painful in the short term. But later the fruit will begin to manifest.
Stop crying, it's not good for ur health. Give our Jagaban some time to fix the rot in the system.
asslicker

Just like dumb bubu, your old frail Emilokan has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians.

Who removed subsidy, float naira, increased tuition fees in university and federal government colleges on 30k minimum wage couple with high unemployment and poverty in the country?

We will remind you guys later just as we did for bubu
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Keep asslicking jare while your people beg Emeka to sell foodstuffs for them on credit grin

Your Emilokan has increased poverty, unemployment and hunger from where bubu left it. We warned you guys
You and father should keep asslicking while your people run to other regions for survival. Poor, broke, fooool
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
thunderbabs:

Una eyes go soon clear....una no shout no pain, no gain because Buhari was Fulani but so trusting in Tinubu to turn things around with "no pain no gain".

The funny part with Emilokans is how they complain in secret about the pain without any gain in sight grin
don't mind those useless people dying in silence despite the paltry 30k stipend. Suffering and smiling.

We warned them about bubu and we see the outcome

We also warned them over the old frail Emilokan. We will be here to remind them later

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
You and father should keep asslicking while your people run to other regions for survival. Poor, broke, fooool
asslicker please bring back bubu for us o grin
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
asslicker please bring back bubu for us o grin
Unfortunate Igbo man, go and hustle and stop crying on the internet. You blame everybody yet your region is a shiithole
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Unfortunate Igbo man, go and hustle and stop crying on the internet. You blame everybody yet your region is a shiithole
we want Bubu over the old frail Emilokan grin grin

We prefer failure over failure pro max grin
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Tianamen1: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
nairalanda1:
The problem with most Nigerians is that they want cheap fuel

They want cheap fuel, without thinking about how much it costs to refine that said fuel. And if Nigerians had their way, they would have also demanded that a mudu of rice be sold at N20..to let the poor breathe.

We lost 4 refineries, and a lot of supporting infrastructure, in order to maintain the belief that fuel could be cheap. And somehow, telling people that selling stuff at a loss is bad for the health of any business...gets you labelled a government supporter.

This is going to be my last comment on Nairaland for a while. I may return in two days, maybe 2 years. But hell, it is difficult discussing with people who believe that everything being cheap is the mark of a good economy. Nothing comes cheap.

It's goodnight from me.

You can't be a practising doctor and be so unscientific in your approach to diagnosing issues. Is your degree not worth the paper it is printed on?

What is causing the rise in the landing cost of petrol? If the right answer is an increase in the production costs of petrol, then the right remedy is to remove subsidies.
However, if the right answer includes the fall in the value of the Naira, simply removing subsidies and then expecting magic to happen is extremely dumb and stupid.

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
we want Bubu over the old frail Emilokan grin grin

We prefer failure over failure pro max grin
just the way you and your unfortunate father has been electing failures in the SE, thank God you and your ilks were stopped from foisting peter obi the failure on Nigeria tongue
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by compu(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
Shege promax loading!!!

Let us all enjoy it together....

May be next 4years, our brain who have returned to factory reset...

Nigerians, who do us like this... sad
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by biina: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

So sorry, but you have no choice than to respect the will of the majority.

I did not see any thing to prove obi is a better leader. He has ruled Anambra before and he was a failure. If obi had won the election, there’s no way he can rule Nigeria. He simply does not have the capacity other than emotional sentiments.
I repeat, Obi is not capable to handle Nigeria. He does not have what it takes to handle the multi diverse situation of Nigeria.
He is one sided and only one side wanted him. Nigeria will disintegrate under his leadership

One policy gone bad is not sufficient to make me regret Tinubu. We still have at least 4 good years to decide and he’s still setting up his cabinet. I am not in a hurry.
I repeat so can hear me loud and clear. Obi was a total failure in Anambra, Anambrans dished our several insults and even a thread here on nairaland was dedicated to speak of his failure.
He has no achievement other than claiming to be a saint. He cannot handle a multi diverse society like Nigeria. He can only rule the southeast
Nobody knows what the will of the majority was when the election was a total failure, but I doubt it was Tinubu. Even if he was the will of the majority, that does not make him the right choice. After all, at some point the majority believed the world was flat undecided

Your claim that only one side wanted Obi is the kind of tribal sentiments that people like you stoke to manipulate the ignorant. Obi had a diverse support and I dont care where the candidate is from in Nigeria, as long he is best among the available choices. Obi might have also failed in office, but it would have been better than what the masses are currently facing. No matter how bad Obi is, he is still better than Tinubu and even Atiku is still a better choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by jaystefan: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
wittywriter:
Lovely
For you not to have an income means you earn in dollars or Euros or pounds been an internet user that spends hours online as a Nigerian then sorry...
Shoutout to fellow freelancers and online earners.

Wittyness
Bro I would like you to teach me
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by cucumbar: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

I didn’t support nonsense.
No government is perfect. Tinubu remains the best candidate to rule Nigeria and I never regretted supporting him.
I was not just okay with the naira floating.
you dense sha. You still Dey open that your agbado filled mouth Dey talk.. Tinubu remains the best candidate. Mumu
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by imbless: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:
The biggest mistake was floating naira at the same time subsidy was removed.
Nothing to check or balance the other. Both fuel price and naira will be dancing azonto.
The govenrment need to be extra creative and find a way to solve this problem

I am Jagaban supporter but I never supported the floating of the naira from day one

Meanwhile

Some people like this mofo are irredeemably senseless
Because your candidate did not win an election is no reason to wish your country fail and celebrate bad news. There’s something about the universe, you will eventually get what you wish one way or the other. The way you sniff around looking for bad news, that energy will locate you and bad news will eventually hit you.
I asked myself sincerely, if obi had won and become president, would I because of that wish my country bad and hoping it fails? Of course no. There are times when you should know when to draw the line. Politics is one thing, hating your country is another.
Oga stop capping, were you not warned not to vote for a party that destroyed this nation? We're u expecting things to change because another person a now a president under that demonic party? We warned you guys but u didn't listen, were you expecting miracle from tinubu? At least obidients can celebrate the fact that they saw things u guys weren't able to see because, u guys were blinded by tribalism and religious bigotry!! They have that bragging rights now, because u all were rejoicing on the appointments and were rejoicing because ur candidate rigged himself in, una wan teach obidients a political lesson and it is all have been counterproductive.🙄🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by bluefilm: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
See who miscreants been dey hype say na master strategist, technocrat and first class accounting student from Chicago university

His track records are there, but has refused US government to release his Chicago education records to the public

He did it in Lagos he will replicate it in Nigeria

He has the experience yen yen yen

Just 3 months this Animal has worsen the country

Dollar is almost 1000, Shebi them remove dollar subsidy too

Anyways I’m not surprised because I knew the urine device will be worse than Buhari

Tinubu is a non living thing

I just gave you like no 420.
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by bluefilm: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:
So sorry, but you have no choice than to respect the will of the majority.

I did not see any thing to prove obi is a better leader. He has ruled Anambra before and he was a failure. If obi had won the election, there’s no way he can rule Nigeria. He simply does not have the capacity other than emotional sentiments.
I repeat, Obi is not capable to handle Nigeria. He does not have what it takes to handle the multi diverse situation of Nigeria.
He is one sided and only one side wanted him. Nigeria will disintegrate under his leadership

One policy gone bad is not sufficient to make me regret Tinubu. We still have at least 4 good years to decide and he’s still setting up his cabinet. I am not in a hurry.
I repeat so can hear me loud and clear. Obi was a total failure in Anambra, Anambrans dished our several insults and even a thread here on nairaland was dedicated to speak of his failure.
He has no achievement other than claiming to be a saint. He cannot handle a multi diverse society like Nigeria. He can only rule the southeast

So after the horrible nightmare you experienced under Buhari for the past 4-8 years, you still think that you have AT LEAST ANOTHER 4 YEARS to do another trial and error experiment with Mister Balablue?

In Igbo we have a saying that the mad man does not feel shame, it is his relatives who are ashamed.

In other words, I pity your relatives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by bluefilm: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
nedekid:
Yeah right. Genius plan to turn us to Venezuela and Zimbabwe, the only difference is that those countries are on hostile sanctions. We are not.
As fuel price increases, naira will continue to crash, salaries will be increased at bare minimum but not commensurate.
Sorry to say, but by year end we could be buying fuel at 1k per liter with $1 at ₦1500. (God forbid).
We warned about handing a country of 200m people to folks that have wealth without enterprise. Nigerians did not hear.
Anyone could increase taxes in a tax ripe state, anyone could be governor, Afterall despite all the increased revenue, the state was still pushed deep in debt. The only gov that showed dexterity
and financial skills was Ambode that added no debt during his tenure yet accomplished much.
Anyway, we are all in this together. One day we will have sense.

The only good thing I see in all these horrible situation is that a time will come when the whole country will be begging Peter Obi to come and take over because nobody can bear it any more.

On that day, I will only shout LP 74! Obi 75! Obi nwanne m 76!

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Beremx(f): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
apache4:
Ok

Thanks

I never see your mail o! Still waiting grin grin
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by HellAnus: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

No government is perfect. Tinubu remains the best candidate to rule Nigeria and I never regretted supporting him.

Ode!!
This one still dey chop mama thankio
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Benki003(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Cc helinus
Cc Yarimo
Cc Obi fraud
Cc Iconic R
Cc .......

Where are you people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Mrtaye: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Read my post on this thread, a lot of refineries will be coming on stream soon but don't expect those refineries to sell at give away prices, those are private establishment and they'll be buying crude from the FG at the prevalent market rate, their operations will optimized for profit, the problem with a lot of Nigerians is lack of education. If you burn down Nigeria and bring your preferred person, do you expect him to force private individuals to sell at 100 naira per liter? Where were you when those individuals were moving around to raise funds for their projects? Many of you do not understand the problems, you want Nigeria to turn to eldorado over night. I've told you to get a license if you think it will be feasible to sell fuel at 100 naira per liter, you'll be a billionaire in 5 years, I promise you, you'll be overwhelmed with demand from fuel stations across Nigeria. It's very easy to sit on the internet to talk about things you have absolutely no idea about.
You are still giving excuses for the federal government.....no excuses maybe you should tell the federal government to copy the Libya template....so you mean those locals refining crude locally also buy from the federal government or is it not ridiculous and criminal to you to buy our common wealth from the federal government..... imagine buying our crude that we have in abundance from the federal government....I repeat your analogy is suspect and suspicious,it really sounds like you have a stake hence you want business to continue as usual...... sometimes it's not all about education but common sense because with your claimed education you lack common sense,...the education you acquired is to confuse and fleece Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Mrtaye:

You are still giving excuses for the federal government.....no excuses maybe you should tell the federal government to copy the Libya template....so you mean those locals refining crude locally also buy from the federal government or is it not ridiculous and criminal to you to buy our common wealth from the federal government..... imagine buying our crude that we have in abundance from the federal government....I repeat your analogy is suspect and suspicious,it really sounds like you have a stake hence you want business to continue as usual...... sometimes it's not all about education but common sense because with your claimed education you lack common sense,...the education you acquired is to confuse and fleece Nigerians
you are the person that lacks common sense. How much crude do you think you have? How do you think Nigeria gets the bulk of the money being distributed at the Faac meetings monthly, they are too many illiterates in Nigeria and if the government doesn't reign them in, they'll burn Nigeria. They stay in their houses and come up with wishful thinking. Here you're clearly advocating for the federal government not to sell crude to private individuals fot refining, what happens when we run out of crude in the future and those companies are left with no other option than to buy crude from other countries, what effect do you think such action will have on the price of petrol in the long run? Why not do away with the subsidy thing now instead of postponing the inevitable doomsday.

We're almost 200m people and the crude we produced compared to Libya and Saudi Arabia that are not up to 10% of our population is a drop in the ocean. Even in real life, if you're earning 1M and you have just a kid, you're likely to do better than a person earning 1M with 7kids. The bulk of you just come online to talk about things you have no deep understanding about. I already told you, the license for building a refinery is very easy to get now, you can get the license, build your refinery and sell at 100 per liter, in 5 years, you'll be richer than Dangote. All you guys know how to do is abuse people and make baseless noise on the internet.Talk is very cheap, put your words to action. The utopia that you feel Nigeria should be like, come and implement it .
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Mrtaye: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
you are the person that lacks common sense. How much crude do you think you have? How do you think Nigeria gets the bulk of the money being distributed at the Faac meetings monthly, they are too many illiterates in Nigeria and if the government doesn't reign them in, they'll burn Nigeria. They stay in their houses and come up with wishful thinking. Here you're clearly advocating for the federal government not to sell crude to private individuals fot refining, what happens when we run out of crude in the future and those companies are left with no other option than to buy crude from other countries, what effect do you think such action will have on the price of petrol in the long run? Why not do away with the subsidy thing now instead of postponing the inevitable doomsday.

We're almost 200m people and the crude we produced compared to Libya and Saudi Arabia that are not up to 10% of our population is a drop in the ocean. Even in real life, if you're earning 1M and you have just a kid, you're likely to do better than a person earning 1M with 7kids. The bulk of you just come online to talk about things you have no deep understanding about. I already told you, the license for building a refinery is very easy to get now, you can get the license, build your refinery and sell at 100 per liter, in 5 years, you'll be richer than Dangote. All you guys know how to do is abuse people and make baseless noise on the internet.Talk is very cheap, put your words to action. The utopia that you feel Nigeria should be like, come and implement it .
All the epistle just to deceive, fleece and confuse people....guy forget nonsense I actually know you are protecting your interests and those of your sponsors but everyone can't be a mugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Runup: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
wittywriter:
Lovely
For you not to have an income means you earn in dollars or Euros or pounds been an internet user that spends hours online as a Nigerian then sorry...
Shoutout to fellow freelancers and online earners.

Wittyness
How do I earn dollars online?
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Mrtaye:

All the epistle just to deceive, fleece and confuse people....guy forget nonsense I actually know you are protecting your interests and those of your sponsors but everyone can't be a mugu
Im educating you, the frontrunners in the last election promised to eliminate subsidy and sell crude to local refineries in naira, do you know more than those eminent Nigerians? Maybe you should contest for president so you can bring down the price of petrol to 50 naira per liter. In the future, nobody will be running for president because of ignorant people like you. I see no reason why a multi billionaire will run for a Nigerian presidency, why not sit back and enjoy your life because you're likely to be insulted, maligned, abused and humiliated as a Nigerian president
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Dafresh: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

How's Tinubu the best? Is like you don't go to market at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Mrtaye: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Im educating you, the frontrunners in the last election promised to eliminate subsidy and sell crude to local refineries in naira, do you know more than those eminent Nigerians? Maybe you should contest for president so you can bring down the price of petrol to 50 naira per liter. In the future, nobody will be running for president because of ignorant people like you. I see no reason why a multi billionaire will run for a Nigerian presidency, why not sit back and enjoy your life because you're likely to be insulted, maligned, abused and humiliated as a Nigerian president
Guy nothing like education here but pure deception.... maybe you should listen to Fela's "teacher no teach me nonsense"...you can't coerce patriots to believe your unpatriotic nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Dafresh: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

I could imagine you saying this wit your thick igbotic accent and facial igbotic mannerism

Lmao. Coming from someone that said tax suspension will make things worse.

Olodo omo elede
Na Yoruba man be the president don't forget that, na Tinubu that you voted for is controlling the affairs of our Country, so floating naira and increase in fuel prices all are in Tinubu hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Dafresh: 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

I thought Tinubu is not your president

Go scatter the country na make we see. Your dirty opinion doesn’t count, your useless vote for obi was a waste. Southeast is completely irrelevant in politics and so your voice don’t count. Any body can become president of Nigeria without southeast votes, Tinubu proved that.
How does it feel to realize that southeast is irrelevant in politics. You have 95% southeast votes to one man and yet he lost, came 3rd. Hahahah it makes you feel meaningless right. That’s the joy… the way you feel irrelevant brings us joy. Your tears are sweet
Guy you supposed close your mouth, and stop talking rubbish even your colleagues Yarimo, Helinus have all ran away because of Tinubu policy must you defend rubbish, can't you see that Nigerians are suffering if you go out to say this they'll stone you
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Tianamen1: 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:

You sound just like Nairalanda1.
Your point of view is too simplistic a lacks understanding of what the issues are.

What do Kenya, Ethiopia, and Ghana export that the value of their currencies are not falling?

Why is the value of the Naira falling? If the Naira keeps losing value, the price of petrol will keep rising.

This is the core issue not whether fuel should be cheap or expensive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta / Ozigi Abdulsalam Deedat At Cemetry In Kogi State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.