Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 (34794 Views)

Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by fastseo: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2023
Esama:
Rotimi Ameachi is a ikwerre man still he has Yoruba name.

He has consistently say he is igbo and never denied it

watch his interview with BBC igbo
https://www.facebook.com/ukasanya1/videos/3232734823502885/

and also this https://fb.watch/mm-a4ljZ1o/

also understand that you don't just pick name anywhere.
like kaduna Nzeogu chose that name because he was born in kaduna.
also most igbo living in Lagos almost all born in Lagos has a Yoruba name.

But your surname as answered by your Forefathers is a signature of who u are
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by CSTRR: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2023
Tranquill:

Rivers State is not a tribe

Mercy Chinwo is Ikwerre by tribe just like the lady in question.

Your Igbo girl WILL NOT RETURN THAT MONEY because her Igbo people will insult her for not being 'smart'.

Mek una swarve abeg
Ikwerrre is an igboid group.

They speak intelligible Igbo.

Don't show everybody that you are an illiterate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by isycollins(m): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2023
Wow, God has lifted you, congratulations more is still coming
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by CSTRR: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2023
Esama:
Imo state is a tribe? Land grabber.
Imo state is not a tribe.

It contains Igbo people. Igbo is the tribe there.

Rivers state is not a tribe. It contains an igboid group as well as other ethnics.

Don't display your ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by CSTRR: 9:31am On Aug 12, 2023
maticar:

He will tell you ikwerre
Many igbo speaking people commit crimes and they blame it on igbos because of the names

You won't see them come out to say "it's a rivers person oo"

But this is good news e jump out to cap nonsense
I guess they were not born when Rotimi Amaechi said he is Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by goldmatrix(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2023
The ones with integrity and honesty are given express citizenship and money from other countries leaving the yourubass and agbados with their commander in-thief...
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Trustedpronet: 9:32am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:
Igbos are honest people so I'm not surprised

Congrats to Ngozi Mary and thank you for making the Igbo nation proud

Daalu

Dey play... Probably she was raised in the north or she is a Jehovah Witness or deeper life member.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by fastseo: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2023
CSTRR:

I guess they were not born when Rotimi Amaechi said he is Igbo.

here is a link to that https://www.facebook.com/ukasanya1/videos/3232734823502885/
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by LordKushmann(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Congratulations.......

still wouldn't have returned the money Sha........54 million no be keremuye Ooo........cud have the whole world under my feet with dat...........

If you think 50 million can buy you the whole world, i wonder the world you have been living in. It's understandable sha. Coming from a country where 80% of its citizens subsist with less than $1US a day.

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Mamijoh(f): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2023
article1:
What if you were eventually caught and the cash taken from you and then face prosecution in court? That's an indelible stain, you know... Honesty still pays
I dey with you sweedy

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by protocol(m): 9:36am On Aug 12, 2023
small boy! God will bless you some day and you kw that that amount is nothing. smh
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Congratulations.......

still wouldn't have returned the money Sha........54 million no be keremuye Ooo........cud have the whole world under my feet with dat...........

2 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by tishbite42: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2023
mexxy1:

She's from Rivers state.
Stop fooling yourself
It is very boring

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by LordKushmann(m): 9:38am On Aug 12, 2023
Abifarin16:

So also the ones in drug trafficking also.
Good character is not by tribe. So also evil.
They are human tendencies.
Good or Evil is a human tendency. Not tribe, ethnicity, or race.

Drug trafficking is not a natural crime but a social one. Just one law amendment and it's all normalized. But stealing will always be a crime. It's contained in all the ancient legal codes of conduct including the laws of Hamurabbi and the ten commandments.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by 001Lagos: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
You are too tribalistic, it's too much
Ok teacher
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by 8stargeneral: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2023
Congratulations young lady
They said a good name is better than money
Now the whole world have recognize ngozi

You too can be recognized for doing good
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Congratulations.......

If she hadn't returned the money, there's a very high chance that there were CCTV cameras where she found them and the truth would come out eventually.

She wasn't just honest, she was very smart. Now see all the rewards she got. Honesty pays!

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Crafteck1: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Daalu

The fact that you made this dishonest statement says it al... grin
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by LordKushmann(m): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2023
mexxy1:

She's from Rivers state.

Ngozi is an Igbo name. Kekwaru is an Igbo name. If she like let her be from Kafanchan, if it has an Igbo name, it's Igbo.

You don't see us saying Ijaws in Ondo and Edo are not Ijaws because they aren't from Bayelsa or Rivers.

3 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by ppogba: 9:44am On Aug 12, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Why should the good and honest ones leave for other countries and the bad ones be rejected and left behind?

It'either they take the talent with the character or stop the background checks.

That is the re- colonisation that the Europeans are striving hard to do.
They could have rewarded her in many other ways.
They give our best of the best medical personnels PR and we go to the church to give testimony.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by oneeast: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by ppogba: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2023
bigadler:

If she hadn't returned the money, there's a very high chance that there were CCTV cameras where she found them and the truth would come out eventually.

She wasn't just honest, she was very smart. Now see all the rewards she got. Honesty pays!

You just said the truth we all want to shy away from.

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by slowice(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2023
mexxy1:

She's from Rivers state.

He said she igbo and southeast... There's a difference. Tribe.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Morphinne: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Daalu
How did you manage to put igbos and honesty in the same sentence? grin grin
This is blasphemy of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Jonegonu: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2023
They have come again to harvest our good Brian and mind. My advice will be for her not to accept the offer. She have a purpose to fulfill in nigeria that is why God brought her to nigeria.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Abifarin16: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2023
LordKushmann:

Drug trafficking is not a natural crime but a social one. Just one law amendment and it's all normalized. But stealing will always be a crime. It's contained in all the ancient legal codes of conduct including the laws of Hamurabbi and the ten commandments.

Do you know also know the word sorcery in Greek is called pharmakeia, in English that Pharmacy. Drug Trafficking is sorcery the Bible frowns at sorcery. People who smoke weed, do crack cocaine, and heroin enter into plains of existence that they should have no access to natural. I would rather be a thief than a sorcery or necromencer.
Keep trying to justify Drug pushing all you want we know which has done more Damage to the world. If I steal in Asia I could get a jail term, carry drug go there make you see. I don't see where the said stealing gives you death sentence either in countries like Saudi Arabia and the UAE?
We all know what we know but trying to choose one crime over another because of technicalities is a sign we have problem. Olosho no be crime, but Na work be that?
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by ppogba: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Congratulations.......

TEAM N1.5m can change my story!.

The whole world will be under your slippers.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Hezmatosky: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2023
fastseo:

well, you speak and answers an English name because we where colonised by Britain and also practice their religion and as far as history is concerned the igbos are not known to have a centralised system of kingdoms like you see in Benin empire etc but rather a decentralised system that is why there is a say that igbo does not recognise or have a king... igbo ama gi eze.
and as such there is no centralised force to colonise igbo speaking tribes of Delta. the kingdom that has that power is the Benin kingdom.

So the igbo couldn't have colonised them and secondly they would not have left their ancestral name and unique language and start answering and speaking a language that igbos hears and understands.

secondly do you know that Nzeogu that carried the first coup is an igbo from Delta state and because the North knows that there is igbo in delta they attack the whole of igbo nation. when they get to Asaba, the massacre a whole village and Anambra, imo are not left out..

know history and study it and discover the truth.

saying u are a woman where as you are a man with xy chromosome doesn't make you a woman... just like bobrisky
Bro no go there o, Nzeogu na my uncle. When hm mama die for okpanam, i follow tie akwa ocha, if u know make u dey know. Na we Delta north fight the fight and na we suffer am pass. Such will never happen again. Ibos make una dey una dey
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by ppogba: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2023
Jonegonu:
They have come again to harvest our good Brian and mind. My advice will be for her not to accept the offer. She have a purpose to fulfill in nigeria that is why God brought her to nigeria.

Re- colonisation agenda of course.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by caracas: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2023
mexxy1:

I didn't want to reply others because they were uncouth. To correct you, Ikwerre IS NOT IGBO!

I am from the Ikwerre ethnic nationality and we are not Igbo.

Thank you.
No one is forcing you to call your self Igbo, but as long as you ppl continue to bear Igbo names, speak igbo language n dress like igbos , you are igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Magabush1(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2023
She is ikwere from rivers state. Rivers do not accept that they are Igbo. Rather than celebrate her as an Igbo woman, celebrate her as a honest Nigerian woman. Thank you

chatinent:

Not all Igbos are honest tho...same as in every tribe.

Congrats to her anyways.

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by ppogba: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2023
Abifarin16:

Do you know also know the word sorcery in Greek is called pharmakeia, in English that Pharmacy. Drug Trafficking is sorcery the Bible frowns at sorcery. People who smoke weed, do crack cocaine, and heroin enter into plains of existence that they should have no access to natural. I would rather be a thief than a sorcery or necromencer.
Keep trying to justify Drug pushing all you want we know which has done more Damage to the world. If I steal in Asia I could get a jail term, carry drug go there make you see. I don't see where the said stealing gives you death sentence either in countries like Saudi Arabia and the UAE?
We all know what we know but trying to choose one crime over another because of technicalities is a sign we have problem. Olosho no be crime, but Na work be that?

I had wanted to ask him where he came about natural crime and social crime in sociology but decided not to because when you engage people like that, the whole argument will end up in tribal insults.

You have done justice with your response Sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa / Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview / Makurdi - Lafia Road Collapses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.