Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 (34846 Views)

Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by maticar: 10:49am On Aug 12, 2023
CSTRR:

I guess they were not born when Rotimi Amaechi said he is Igbo.
I just weak

Some of them said they are from benin grin 😂
As in edo state

Omo ehhh

Abeg Edo people what is the meaning of wike, amaechi, nyesom, ogbonda in edo?

Abeg help with answers since ikwerre people say they are from benin.

What do these names mean in Benin or edo languages? Please
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Odingo1: 10:49am On Aug 12, 2023
Igbos have so many honest people contrary to what people are meant to believe.

The Igbo girl did well.

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Hezmatosky: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2023
fastseo:

What is the meaning of Akwa ocha?

Akwa meaning cloth and ocha meaning white.... whitecloth worn by those mourning the dead.

Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogu.... what's the meaning of chukwuma? meaning God knows
Baseless!!
Sha no carry una madness near us angry
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by fourboys: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2023
mexxy1:

Do you know that Brazilians and Uruguayans speak Portuguese yet, they're not referred to as being Portuguese?

Think!

Thank you.
it has entered Brazil and Uruguay 😂
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by DrAkpa(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
How much is that, compared to the free PR, 10kusd, etc? With the free PR, she'd make that money in a year. She's made for life. This is the mistake our leaders have made by not encouraging French as a second language in schools since independence. I still don't know the benefit of being a member country to ecowas. This should be one of their agendas as a regional bloc...common language. This doesn't have anyrhing to do with who colonised who.

Whereas, hardly would you see a Franco fone country who doesn't understand English. There are lots of benefits in being bilingual. I used to hire a translator each time I travelled to Benin for projects cos not all of them speak yoruba. They speak French in offices. I got to France one day , wanted to buy stuffs at chatelet des halles, I couldn't speak French and the seller didnt understand English. I looked stupid lol.

By the time i got home, I had to subscribe to babel by fire by force. Now, I speak French like locals, without hiring a teacher.

Chief, pls how long did it take you to learn using the app and how much time per day did you study ?
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Babaken(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2023
That pastor Don blow with that interview.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by YesDaddyTill203: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:
Igbos are honest people so I'm not surprised

Congrats to Ngozi Mary and thank you for making the Igbo nation proud

Daalu

This IPOB cannibal lunatic again.
Omo yebo masquerading as son of Lagos, na thunder go fire your balls for posting this rubbish. Which yebos? Say no to m kpuru mirri and cannibalism.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by DestinyNigga: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2023
In Thiefinubu voice: If I see such amount of money, I will grab it and run away with it 😂
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by fastseo: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Baseless!!
Sha no carry una madness near us angry
what's una madness? is history a madness?
history are things that has happened in past and it predate the Nigeria it self u can't change it rather you can change the future by first
stop answering names that are igboid or or has igbo translation.
secondly you start speaking a different language... either hausa or yoruba or itsoko, ishekiri that doesn't have any thing to do with igbo then from then no one will say u are igbo clan

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by motymop: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:
Igbos are honest people so I'm not surprised

Congrats to Ngozi Mary and thank you for making the Igbo nation proud

Daalu

This so called international organization are going to defraud her.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by motymop: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
How much is that, compared to the free PR, 10kusd, etc? With the free PR, she'd make that money in a year. She's made for life. This is the mistake our leaders have made by not encouraging French as a second language in schools since independence. I still don't know the benefit of being a member country to ecowas. This should be one of their agendas as a regional bloc...common language. This doesn't have anyrhing to do with who colonised who.

Whereas, hardly would you see a Franco fone country who doesn't understand English. There are lots of benefits in being bilingual. I used to hire a translator each time I travelled to Benin for projects cos not all of them speak yoruba. They speak French in offices. I got to France one day , wanted to buy stuffs at chatelet des halles, I couldn't speak French and the seller didnt understand English. I looked stupid lol.

By the time i got home, I had to subscribe to babel by fire by force. Now, I speak French like locals, without hiring a teacher.

Stop being emotional. No international company will give you PR status just because you return money.

This is how fraud starts, before you know it, her 10k guft from davido will be taken away from her to pay non existent immigration fees.

Btw, the so called international company are a fraud ring organized by Nigerian scammers

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Burgerlomo: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2023
Congratulations 👍
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by crowther15(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
chatinent:

Not all Igbos are honest tho...same as in every tribe.

Congrats to her anyways.
Don't mind him cheesy cheesy
All tribes in Nigeria have got crooks among them, not even few. See our Governors and other politicians. Only few one or two I trust among them.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
Canada wants to pack everything good down to their country and leave us with the likes of MC Oluomo, and his fellow disgusting agbadorians
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Chiffy: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
mexxy1:

She's from Rivers state (Ikwerre ethnic nationality), South South, Nigeria.

Ok. Deny your heritage all you want. It doesn't still dispute the objective reality that Ikwerre is of Igbo ancestory. The rest of Nigeria still sees Ikwerre as Igbo and Wike had to wear a red cap to be perceived as Igbo when he was contesting presedency.

I never learnt Ikwerre language in my life but when I visited Port Harcourt, I could understand at least half of what was being said in Ikwerre language.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
God has opened doors for her
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Smartguru1: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
What is Home Automation?

Home automation is one of several areas of the IOT (internet of things), and is often called Home IOT.
Home automation or domotics is building automation for a home, called a smart home or smart house. It involves the control and automation of lighting etc –
There are three distinct levels of home automation.

Monitoring
Control
Automation
Monitoring

Monitoring
The ability to view status of systems i.e
What is the temperature?
Is the door locked?
Is The Light on or off

Control
The ability to change the state of a systems i.e
Turn up the heating.
Lock the Door
Turning the light on or off
Automation

The ability to change the state of a system automatically in response to an event. i.e.

Turn on the heating if the outside temperature falls below a certain temperature.
Turn the lights off when no one is a home.

Smart Home System Components

If you consider smart home automation consisting of three layers as shown in the schematic below with devices at the bottom end and networking devices in the middle and control applications at the top:

Click the link below to learn Smart Home Automation for free and become a professional expert
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiyeqedZuGrm60-CSExe9iA
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Roddd(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
If you are intelligent, you'll know that Ngozi is an Igbo name anywhere it's found. whether on a person, animal, place or thing.

mexxy1:

She's from Rivers state (Ikwerre ethnic nationality), South South, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by mexxy1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
Roddd:
If you are intelligent, you'll know that Ngozi is an Igbo name anywhere it's found. Either on a person, animal, place or thing.

If you're intelligent you'll know better than to insult someone on a faceless forum.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by mexxy1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
Chiffy:

Ok. Deny your heritage all you want. It doesn't still dispute the objective reality that Ikwerre is of Igbo ancestory. The rest of Nigeria still sees Ikwerre as Igbo and Wike had to wear a red cap to be perceived as Igbo when he was contesting presedency.

I never learnt Ikwerre language in my life but when I visited Port Harcourt, I could understand at least half of what was being said in Ikwerre language.

Amaechi claimed to be Igbo and so did Woke to suit their personal ambitions which in no way reflects the interests of the Ikwerre people.

Secondly, I don't know if you know that Arabs also wear red caps and that most of these caps are even manufactured in China. That someone wears a red cap doesn't make him Igbo.

Can you guys just grow up and face your development and stop trying to annex an entire ethnic group that want nothing to do with you?

We have a distinct identity and we're proud of it.

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Geminiivory: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
Esama:
Rotimi Ameachi is a ikwerre man still he has Yoruba name.

But that same Amaechi has told you that he is igbo..

Seee abeg go remover any trace of igbo names in your mist.. Remember to STOP SPEAKING ANY FORM OF IGBO LANGUAGE AND BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS EITHER GOOD OR BAD... The first coup was carried out by people majorly from Delta state and still your SS but was termed an igbo coup os of their names and ethnicity and you come here talking trash? Pls take out any atom of igbo from your tongue and get lost you forbidden things

2 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Geminiivory: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
fastseo:

He has consistently say he is igbo and never denied it

watch his interview with BBC igbo
https://www.facebook.com/ukasanya1/videos/3232734823502885/

and also this https://fb.watch/mm-a4ljZ1o/

also understand that you don't just pick name anywhere.
like kaduna Nzeogu chose that name because he was born in kaduna.
also most igbo living in Lagos almost all born in Lagos has a Yoruba name.

But your surname as answered by your Forefathers is a signature of who u are

No.mikd that irredeemable fool... see them here with their low iq and inferiority complex talking nonsense...
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Chiffy: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
mexxy1:

Amaechi claimed to be Igbo and so did Woke to suit their personal ambitions which in no way reflects the interests of the Ikwerre people.

Secondly, I don't know if you know that Arabs also wear red caps and that most of these caps are even manufactured in China. That someone wears a red cap doesn't make him Igbo.

Can you guys just grow up and face your development and stop trying to annex an entire ethnic group that want nothing to do with you?

Keep fighting yourself by yourself. You want nothing to do with Igbo but you bear igbo names, and Ikwerre people can easily understand Igbo language without even trying, Also, the localities in Port Harcourt are named after Igbo names. Everywhere is Rumu this... Rumu that. Exactly how the localities are named in Awka; where it is Umu this... Umu that. Rumu and Umu mean exactly the same thing when translated to English.

But you will be fine sha... When it is time for national politics, you will remember that you are Igbo. No wahala.

That one is a prodigal son does not dispute the fact that he is still a son. Blood is thicker than water.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Dikastan: 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
Me that have picked people's phones three times and returned three of them, anything for me?
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Chiffy: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
mexxy1:

Why it is even funny is that some Ikwerre people would rather claim that they are from Ijaw, Isoko, or even as far as Benin; than say that they are from Igbo. But when the time for Politics reaches, they will magically start speaking Igbo language. I wonder why they never speak the other languages they had claimed to be from.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Chiffy: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
she is Ikwerre and not Igbo

Ikwerre is Igbo. Thank you.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Sirnioking(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
Bros, that girl is my Ikwerre sister from Emohua and not an Igbo lady!
fastseo:

well am not talking about who will flee with the money or who returns the money

anywhere you see Ngozi... knows that that person is igbo
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Chiffy: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Dey play!
Sha make una no still carry una madness near Asaba angry

Look at this mumu man. Asaba that is heartland of Igbo. I don't even speak English at all whenever I visit Asaba.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Hezmatosky: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
Chiffy:

Look at this mumu man. Asaba that is heartland of Igbo. I don't even speak English at all whenever I visit Asaba.
Sha respect una selves angry
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Esama: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
I tell you I speaking igbo or got igbo name?
Geminiivory:

But that same Amaechi has told you that he is igbo..

Seee abeg go remover any trace of igbo names in your mist.. Remember to STOP SPEAKING ANY FORM OF IGBO LANGUAGE AND BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS EITHER GOOD OR BAD... The first coup was carried out by people majorly from Delta state and still your SS but was termed an igbo coup os of their names and ethnicity and you come here talking trash? Pls take out any atom of igbo from your tongue and get lost you forbidden things
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Chiffy: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
mexxy1:

Sorry, I am from the Ikwerre ethnic nationality.

My late grandma was Igbo and married an Ikwerre.

It's high time you all realized Nigeria is a conglomeration of different ethnic nationalities. That a few of these have dominant population does not in any way make the others irrelevant.

I've always filled my ethnicity/tribe as Ikwerre because that is who I am.

We have never claimed to be Igbo so, do not try to colonize or annex us.

Thank you.

Nobody is colonizing or annexing you. Go and read your history. Ikwerre is of Igbo ancestory. Your Igbo grandmother married a man whose Igbo ancestors settled in a place known today as Ikwerre.

Your ancestors probably knew that their generations may want to dissociate from their Igbo heritage. That is why they named most of localities after Igbo names. Which is why you have Rumu Rumu everywhere in Port Harcourt, just like it is named in Umu Umu in Anambra, Imo or Abia.

The gods are wise. Cry all you want. The linkage cannot be broken because you are Igbo by ancestory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina / Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.