Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 (34845 Views)

Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by fastseo: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
she be Ikwerre

if she took drugs now n was caught you will say igbo... just because of what..? the name Ngozi.

irrespective of where you here igbo names from chukwu to Ngozi to even Amarachi or Amaechi etc.
just know they are igbo clan although they might not be South Easterners but know this that igbo nation is beyond South East.

same way you see yoruba in. Republic of Benin and hausas in Niger

2 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Sirnioking(m): 8:49am On Aug 12, 2023
That girl is not an Igbo girl please. She is an Ikwerre Emohua girl from Rivers State.
001Lagos:
Igbos are honest people so I'm not surprised

Congrats to Ngozi Mary and thank you for making the Igbo nation proud

Daalu

2 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by caracas: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2023
mexxy1:

She's from Rivers state.
Yes !an Igbo lady from rivers state
Are you ok now?

4 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by WorldRichest: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Daalu

Igbos ? I doubt it. Even fellow Igbos' doubt this

2 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2023
fastseo:

if she took drugs now n was caught you will say igbo... just because of what..? the name Ngozi.

irrespective of where you here igbo names from chukwu to Ngozi to even Amarachi or Amaechi etc.
just know they are igbo clan although they might not be South Easterners but know this that igbo nation is beyond South East.

God forbid Ikwerre land being Igbo...

5 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Sirnioking(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2023
Forget it. An average Igbo person will flee with that money. The girl is simply Ikwerre a distinct tribe in Nigeria and never Igbo.
fastseo:

3 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by mexxy1(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2023
caracas:

Are you ok now?

I didn't want to reply others because they were uncouth. To correct you, Ikwerre IS NOT IGBO!

I am from the Ikwerre ethnic nationality and we are not Igbo.

Thank you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2023
Renman:
Ignorance is bad!!!
taaa tufiakwa... We are not Igbo and we will never be

3 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Sirnioking(m): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2023
She's an Ikwerre girl abeg! Stop dragging someone's tribe!
caracas:

Are you ok now?

2 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Hezmatosky: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2023
fastseo:

igbos are in Asaba... the ika and others are an igbo tribe.
Do you know that there are igbo clan in Kogi state also?
For the fact that i speak language that sounds like ibo, and bear ibo name, does that make me an ibo guy? Example: i speak and bear English name doesn't make ne an English man o. Take that to your skull. Warn your people, don't get close to Asaba sad

2 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:54am On Aug 12, 2023
maticar:

She is Igbo

Ikwerre

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by doctorbabs(m): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2023
[
Point of correction.. she is not an igbo lady but from Rivers State

quote author=001Lagos post=125051944]Igbos are honest people so I'm not surprised

Daalu[/quote]
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Tranquill: 8:56am On Aug 12, 2023
CSTRR:

So rivers state is a tribe?

Mercy Chinwo is what?

Rivers State is not a tribe

Mercy Chinwo is Ikwerre by tribe just like the lady in question.

Your Igbo girl WILL NOT RETURN THAT MONEY because her Igbo people will insult her for not being 'smart'.

Mek una swarve abeg

2 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by mexxy1(m): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2023
fourboys:
90 percent of rivers people are Igbos or married to an Igbo

Sorry, I am from the Ikwerre ethnic nationality.

My late grandma was Igbo and married an Ikwerre.

It's high time you all realized Nigeria is a conglomeration of different ethnic nationalities. That a few of these have dominant population does not in any way make the others irrelevant.

I've always filled my ethnicity/tribe as Ikwerre because that is who I am.

We have never claimed to be Igbo so, do not try to colonize or annex us.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by nnamdi640: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2023
chatinent:

Not all Igbos are honest tho...same as in every tribe.

Congrats to her anyways.
You are right, in every tribe, you will have the good ones and the bad ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by lexy2014: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Daalu

Don't make it a tribe thing. It's unnecessary
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Blackdisciple(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Daalu

Make you go dull you go know, she's a honest person and her honestly took her to the world.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by fourboys: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2023
mexxy1:

Sorry, I am from the Ikwerre ethnic nationality.

My late grandma was Igbo and married an Ikwerre.

It's high time you all realized Nigeria is a conglomeration of different ethnic nationalities. That a few of these have dominant population does not in any way make the others irrelevant.

I've always filled my ethnicity/tribe as Ikwerre because that is who I am.

We have never claimed to be Igbo so, do not try to colonize or annex us.

Thank you.
I am from Etche bro chill... Every one in my town speaks and understands Igbo. U said it already ur grandma is Igbo... Remember where I said either U are Igbo or married to one?? Even wike's wife is Ebere
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by TruthDefender(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2023
She said an organization wants to process/apply for Canadian PR for her.

She hasn't gotten the PR yet. Canadian PR takes a long time to process not 1 week.

Misleading headline

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by RaptorX: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2023
Of what use is a Canadian PR. $70k in Nigeria is worth more than 100 nonsense Canadian PR.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by fastseo: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2023
Hezmatosky:

For the fact that i speak language that sounds like ibo, and bear ibo name, does that make me an ibo guy? Example: i speak and bear English name doesn't make ne an English man o. Take that to your skull. Warn your people, don't get close to Asaba sad
well, you speak and answers an English name because we where colonised by Britain and also practice their religion and as far as history is concerned the igbos are not known to have a centralised system of kingdoms like you see in Benin empire etc but rather a decentralised system that is why there is a say that igbo does not recognise or have a king... igbo ama gi eze.
and as such there is no centralised force to colonise igbo speaking tribes of Delta. the kingdom that has that power is the Benin kingdom.

So the igbo couldn't have colonised them and secondly they would not have left their ancestral name and unique language and start answering and speaking a language that igbos hears and understands.

secondly do you know that Nzeogu that carried the first coup is an igbo from Delta state and because the North knows that there is igbo in delta they attack the whole of igbo nation. when they get to Asaba, the massacre a whole village and Anambra, imo are not left out..

know history and study it and discover the truth.

saying u are a woman where as you are a man with xy chromosome doesn't make you a woman... just like bobrisky

4 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by RaptorX: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2023
TruthDefender:
She said an organization wants to process/apply for Canadian PR for her.

She hasn't gotten the PR yet. Canadian PR takes a long time to process not 1 week.

Misleading headline
Under what category would they apply for PR for her? What skill does she have or isn't she an hotel cleaner.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by saviourGeorge: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2023
For how long...

still wouldn't have returned the money Sha........54 million no be keremuye Ooo........cud have the whole world under my feet with dat...........[/b][/quote]
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by fastseo: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
God forbid Ikwerre land being Igbo...

I didn't say it belong to igbo did I?

Does Benin Republic belongs to the man in Oyo, or Osun State?
same way i can't come from imo state to claim Anambra. I can only claim my community.. anywhere else I find my self I will be taxed accordingly when I want to raise a structure.

But understand that the igbo nation span across the South East. you identify them by their native name... chukwu... which means God.
Amaechi... which means who knows tomorrow
Ngozi. or Ngozichukwu.. blessing or blessing from God.
ugo.... meaning pride.
ugochukwu... mean pride from God

chinyere.... God's gift. etc

So anywhere you see this names also starting ending with CHI or chukwu .... in nigeria that person is an igbo clan

Chi or chukwu, olisa is God and most igbo name is an acknowledgement of their God

finally if an ikwere man speaks to me i will understand it perfectly despite I have not lived in their town or among them.
I can't understand French despite I undertook it in secondary school... but u see me understanding a language without even being to their village or community... it tells u something

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Ebubu3: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2023
Esama:
Stop talking trash she is not igbo she is from river state.
her name is Ngozi

Abeg which tribe answers ngozi ?

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

See who's talking

Mtchew 😂
You are too tribalistic, it's too much
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Onefornaija22: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2023
tesppidd:
Not hating but I still think she's overrated.

If she works in the hotel and there is CCTV around, maybe the hall way ,, she had very little options but to return it.

She might be a honest person but it's inconclusive.

The confirmed honest person is one who picks such money on the road or in a random taxi and returns it.

My opinion.

Would CCtv prevent her from hiding it in her pants?
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Ashirioluwa: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2023
Congratulations to her, but this her Canada story doesn’t add up.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Esama: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2023
Imo state is a tribe? Land grabber.
CSTRR:

So rivers state is a tribe?

Mercy Chinwo is what?
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by fastseo: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2023
Sirnioking:
Forget it. An average Igbo person will flee with that money. The girl is simply Ikwerre a distinct tribe in Nigeria and never Igbo.
well am not talking about who will flee with the money or who returns the money

anywhere you see Ngozi... knows that that person is igbo

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Esama: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2023
Rotimi Ameachi is a ikwerre man still he has Yoruba name.
Ebubu3:
her name is Ngozi

Abeg which tribe answers ngozi ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina / Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.