Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 (34792 Views)

Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
Chiffy:

Ikwerre is Igbo. Thank you.
God forbid... You will never see Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by CLEVER123(m): 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:
Igbos are honest people so I'm not surprised

Congrats to Ngozi Mary and thank you for making the Igbo nation proud

Daalu
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Chiffy: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Sha respect una selves angry

You are part of that ''Una" wey you dey refer to so.
So you should say it to yourself first.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Chiffy: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
God forbid... You will never see Biafra.

Whether we see Biafra or not, it doesn't dispute the fact that Ikwerre is of Igbo ancestry.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Hezmatosky: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
Chiffy:

You are part of that ''Una" wey you dey refer to so.
So you should say it to yourself first.
We're not ibos and we can never be ibos. That's all kiss

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by fastseo: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sirnioking:
Bros, that girl is my Ikwerre sister from Emohua and not an Igbo lady!
what's her name?
Ngozi right? what does Ngozi means?
Blessing right?
even Ngozi okonjo is also from igbo speaking tribe of Delta.

anywhere you see someone answering igbo names or speaking igbo as their dialect in their home town then that person is an igbo clan.

be it in Akwa Ibom, rivers, Delta, Banue, Kogi.... even in London or US..
that person is an igbo.

if you want to dispute then you have to scientifically prove that the average ikwere are not igbos by carrying out DNA testing which look into their Genetic Structure to trace their root just as the African Americans are doing now.

summit your findings for verification

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by bejeria101(m): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
ME sef think am, 70k$ in cash. Well some people and money be twins. What I'm I walking with that kind of money for?

Alchemy528:
That's the way god came for her rescue,,,
But what is someone carrying $70,000 inside a hotel to do in the same Nigeria,,, though the story no clear,, congratulations
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Chiffy: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hezmatosky:

I don't even have strength to argue with you.
If you are truly from Asaba, you probably speak Igbo and know the Igbo culture better than I do.
So you can keep arguing with yourself that Asaba is not Igbo, but when you look around you can see the evidence from top to bottom.
Every thing about Asaba is Igbo. From the Land, to the culture and traditions, to the food, the names of people, towns, festivals, etc.
So keep chasing your shadows.

Okowa was picked by Atiku because he is an Igbo man. Okowa addressed ndi-Anambra in Igbo language during campaign. You should have gone to tell Atiku that Okowa is not Igbo.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Ibrahimmufutau: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
mexxy1:

She's from Rivers state (Ikwerre ethnic nationality), South South, Nigeria.
success has many fathers and failure is an operhan.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Geminiivory: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
Esama:
I tell you I speaking igbo or got igbo name?

You know why why you re termed 'igbo'. So remove all traces that links to the igbo ethnic group. That's all
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Mudpumperxx: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
I am not surprised cause, same July i forgot my Bose bluetooth speaker, in an hotel in Paris France and not up to 8 hours I checked out and called the hotel for my speaker, everyone including cleaners denied not seeing it,

but the only thought that came to me was this can never happen in a Nigerian hotel of that level.

So this lady has affirmed my believe.

Bravo to her and all the like minds out there.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Hezmatosky: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
Chiffy:

I don't even have strength to argue with you.
If you are truly from Asaba, you probably speak Igbo and know the Igbo culture better than I do.
So you can keep arguing with yourself that Asaba is not Igbo, but when you look around you can see the evidence from top to bottom.
Every thing about Asaba is Igbo. From the Land, to the culture and traditions, to the food, the names of people, towns, festivals, etc.
So keep chasing your shadows.

Okowa was picked by Atiku because he is an Igbo man. Okowa addressed ndi-Anambra in Igbo language during campaign. You should have gone to tell Atiku that Okowa is not Igbo.
Letme ask u bro, what do u mean by ibo? And who made you ibo? Pls where do u place urohbo, isoko, bayelsa, cross river, rivers, akwa ibom, uyo and others?
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Uguruzik(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
Anything that is perceived as good in Africa, oyibo go Carry am go him country; after all, Nigeria no deserve anything good. Congratulations anyways
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Caphive: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
CannibalTorment:
The fear of CCTV cameras and investigation is the beginning of wisdom

I strongly believe that she is aware of the CCTV coverage of the hotel and the fact that she was in the room just after the guest checked out.

It's a calculated move, not really integrity.

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Chiffy: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Letme ask u bro, what do u mean by ibo? And who made you ibo? Pls where do u place urohbo, isoko, bayelsa, cross river, rivers, akwa ibom, uyo and others?

Igbo is Igbo. Tradition, culture customs, language, festivals, etc. Asaba is Igbo, Ikwerre is Igbo.

Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Efik, Ijaw have a distinct culture of theirs that is not Igbo but even within these, you'll still find some Igbo traits like in the names they bear, their cultural attires, their food, etc. These indicating that at some point in history there must have been a fusion between their culture and that of the Igbo culture.

But for Asaba, Asaba is 100% Igbo. and Ikwerre in PH, maybe 85%.

And for your other question, my response is: Who made you a Nigerian? or Who made you a black person?
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
Is the owner of the money a Canadian??... How Canada come inside the matter...

Me wan kno..

A Good name is better than riches and truly it open doors no one can explain...

My call...
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Tranquill: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
CSTRR:

Ikwerrre is an igboid group.

They speak intelligible Igbo.

Don't show everybody that you are an illiterate.

You are the illiterate here. What is Igboid group and what is Igbo tribe?

It’s funny how you illiterates keep parroting ‘Igboid group’ that was some white lady’s academic invention just few years ago because you think it gives you the right to force yourself on others.

Ikwerre don’t speak Igbo but Ikwerre language unless you Igbos also speak Ikwerre, Igala or even Efik language too.

French man can’t say that Spanish people or Portuguese speak ‘intelligible French’ whatever that means, unless they are clowning like you are.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Tranquill: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
Chiffy:

Igbo is Igbo. Tradition, culture customs, language, festivals, etc. Asaba is Igbo, Ikwerre is Igbo.

Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Efik, Ijaw have a distinct culture of theirs that is not Igbo but even within these, you'll still find some Igbo traits like in the names they bear, their cultural attires, their food, etc. These indicating that at some point in history there must have been a fusion between their culture and that of the Igbo culture.

And for your other question, my response is: Who made you a Nigerian? or Who made you a black person?

Igbo is Igbo and Ikwerre is Ikwerre.

Ikwerre is not Igbo maybe Igbo is Ikwerre who knows.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Tranquill: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
Chiffy:

Whether we see Biafra or not, it doesn't dispute the fact that Ikwerre is of Igbo ancestry.

Lols and who’s that ancestor?
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Tranquill: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Tranquill: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
Roddd:
If you are intelligent, you'll know that Ngozi is an Igbo name anywhere it's found. whether on a person, animal, place or thing.

There are several ethnic groups both within and outside Nigeria that bear similar names but only Igbo people claim that others bear “Igbo names”. Who made it Igbo name? Who or what defines Igbo name?

Does name alone define ethnicity?
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Chiffy: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tranquill:

Lols and who’s that ancestor?

You have a father and uncles or grand uncles. Go and ask them.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Chiffy: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tranquill:

Igbo is Igbo and Ikwerre is Ikwerre.

Ikwerre is not Igbo maybe Igbo is Ikwerre who knows.

Save yourself the energy. You sound like a Jamaican or a Black American claiming that they are not from Africa.
Ikwerre is Igbo.

The sad reality is that Ikwerre only recognise their Igbo heritage when they need help.

But like I noted earlier: That one is a prodigal son, does not dispute the fact that he is still a son. Blood is thicker than water
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Tranquill: 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
Chiffy:

Save yourself the energy. You sound like a Jamaican or a Black American claiming that they are not from Africa.
Ikwerre is Igbo.

The sad reality is that Ikwerre only recognise their Igbo heritage when they need help.

But like I noted earlier: That one is a prodigal son, does not dispute the fact that he is still a son. Blood is thicker than water

Could you give an example of where ‘Ikwerre recognised their Igbo heritage when they need help’?

Even when Igbo people were running and pillaging the defunct Eastern Region, Ikwerre never identified as Igbo so what the fvcking h.ell are you saying?
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Chiffy: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tranquill:

Could you give an example of where ‘Ikwerre recognised their Igbo heritage when they need help’?

Even when Igbo people were running and pillaging the defunct Eastern Region, Ikwerre never identified as Igbo so what the fvcking h.ell are you saying?

Why did Wike often wear red cap when he was contesting for presidency? To identify with his Igbo heritage. After election, the Ikwerre stubborness took over.

If you don't know, the real owners of Rivers state are those Riverine people. But as Igbo men, the Ikwerre's Igbo ancestors came and took over their land
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Gloriagee(f): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
Shes not ibo. If you listened carefully, she said people from her local government are usually known for kidnapping so are kidnappers honest?

001Lagos:

Daalu
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Hezmatosky: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
Chiffy:

No wahala we don hear.
But yet don't bring your madness close to us undecided
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Tranquill: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
Chiffy:

Why did Wike often wear red cap when he was contesting for presidency? To identify with his Igbo heritage. After election, the Ikwerre stubborness took over.

If you don't know, the real owners of Rivers state are those Riverine people. But as Igbo men, the Ikwerre's Igbo ancestors came and took over their land

Yes we know that Kwakansiyya movement up North wore red caps to identify as Igbo. The other day an Ikwerre lady posted Okra soup on facebook and Igbo people started claiming Okra soup is Igbo soup. Okra that is eaten all over the world! Imagine how comical you guys have become. Who made red cap Igbo cap and when? How and when did Igbo people invent red cap? Wike wore different caps during his election and it is only the red cap that you point at, because you want to believe that it belongs to you?

The real owners or Rivers State are riverine people?
You don’t even sound intelligent but nothing surprises me anymore about you Igbo people. Some of you are even now tagging Ikwerre people as the ‘Fulani of Rivers State’ all because you have been rejected and desperate to create problems between Ikwerre and other tribes in the State.

Was Rivers state created after Ikwerre people started inhabiting there or They moved there after Rivers State was created?
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Chiffy: 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hezmatosky:

No wahala we don hear.
But yet don't bring your madness close to us undecided

We don't and we have never done so because you are just as mad, being an Igbo man that you are.
Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu (an Asaba Igbo man) displayed that madness when he decided to kill Sarduana of Sokoto and Ignite the 1967 civil war.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Chiffy: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tranquill:

Yes we know that Kwakansiyya movement up North wore red caps to identify as Igbo. The other day an Ikwerre lady posted Okra soup on facebook and Igbo people started claiming Okra soup is Igbo soup. Okra that is eaten all over the world! Imagine how comical you guys have become. Who made red cap Igbo cap and when? How and when did Igbo people invent red cap? Wike wore different caps during his election and it is only the red cap that you point at, because you want to believe that it belongs to you?

The real owners or Rivers State are riverine people?
You don’t even sound intelligent but nothing surprises me anymore about you Igbo people. Some of you are even now tagging Ikwerre people as the ‘Fulani of Rivers State’ all because you have been rejected and desperate to create problems between Ikwerre and other tribes in the State.

Was Rivers state created after Ikwerre people started inhabiting there or They moved there after Rivers State was created?

How dumb could you even be to compare Kwankwasiya's red cap to Igbo's red. They don't even look similar. And where else in the world does any tribe wear a red cap that is similar in design and colour to that of the Igbos.
But it is expected from someone who is trying to fight against objective factual reality. You try to convince yourself with flimsy stupid excuses.

You are an Igbo man. Ikwerre is Igbo. That is why Natacha from BB Naija had to emphasize that she is authentic River state girl from Kalabari and that her people did not migrate like those from Ikwerre.
Oga, The real owners know that your ancestors are Igbo immigrants. So stop disturbing us abeg. Save yourself the energy.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Igboslayer: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Daalu
Hahahahahahaha very honest, those ones doing drugs, cutting corners and selling fake drugs around the world on a daily basis in India, Malaysia, China, Indonesia, South Africa and UAE are IBOS😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃Dey play

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Chiffy: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Come, you this Asaba man, stop disturbing our peace. You most likely have an Igbo name within your full name; just as others in your nuclear family.
So I don't know why you are fighting with yourself. Except you are not actually from Asaba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa / Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview / Makurdi - Lafia Road Collapses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.