Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me (78702 Views)

Toyin Abraham Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Kolawole Ajeyemi / Toyin Abraham Weds Kolawole Ajeyemi, Remarries (Wedding Photo) / Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
Gamesmart:
This must be Jovialjune1's full blood sister.

Na your mama be that.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Gamesmart: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Na your mama be that.

No be wetin your mama train you to be like?

Sleep with men for money and don't know who is the father of your babies?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by SAMBARRY: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
article1:
Shameless Olosho. So, sleeping around with people's husbands is a thing of pride to you. I pity the man who will eventually end up being your husband
she's already married with a daughter.i learnt she even bosses her husband because he moved into her house lipsrsealed

So basically she's the one who calls the shots Like she's the husband.tje husband cannot caution her since she pays the bills.infact she's the one who married him that's why when bloggers or esabod wants to get under her skin they refer to her husband as e-bay husband i.e she used money to buy her husband online.unfortunately the guy is entrapped,he cannot leave

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Ayodeji2k14: 7:08am On Aug 17, 2023
hukslaw:
When you don't understand Yoruba deeper...
She was being sarcastic.
She was not sarcastic. With this video I watched, she is saying the truth. She has already slept with all the listed actors she mentioned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. / Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.