Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me (78701 Views)

Toyin Abraham Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Kolawole Ajeyemi / Toyin Abraham Weds Kolawole Ajeyemi, Remarries (Wedding Photo) / Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by omooba969(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2023
Foodqueen:
Did she really say this

Has there ever been a time women had shame?

There are levels to this shit. cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by phemmyfour: 10:39am On Aug 12, 2023
Foodqueen:
Did she really say this
maybe na sarcasm
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by haffaze777(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2023
Hmmm my formal crush
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by omooba969(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2023
DrAda:
A smart way to deal with trolls.

WRONG MOVE!

The smart way is to be quiet.

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by AfroBeatDiary: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2023
This is what happens when a woman has a dysfunctional vagina

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by BluntCrazeMan: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2023
maleekberry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq0gEthXQ0Q

Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi, Femi Adebayo, others, have all slept with me – Lizzy Anjorin

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/feature/lere-paimo-mr-latin-kolawole-ajeyemi-femi-adebayo-others-have-all-slept-with-me-lizzy-anjorin-video

Moral Lessons..

Whatever you do with women,, avoid loose women.

They have nothing to lose..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Lamide123: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2023
At least the lady says the truth, compared to others who will deny their past dating history. She can voice out anything since she is the boss of her household, and her hubby better not say shit because this lady will send him out as Funke Akindele (Jenifa) did to her second husband

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by stasius: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Flier: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2023
Foodqueen:
Did she really say this
She was teasing gistlover but now people think she is serious.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by phemmyfour: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
I think there is context to the video.

She's not necessarily saying all these as facts, it's just a mockery of Gistlover.
not a mockery, she was specific with those names. She sees it as a bragging right. No be only men dey kiss n tell. You can't shame the shameless

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2023
She was just trying to be sarcastic. Nothing much!!! Indirectly telling the fake news carrier that she has slept with everybody out there just to shame them.
No big deal about it.

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Ladymillion(f): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2023
She said the truth and nothing but the truth. . . . . . . You want her to lie?Well done Alhaja bling bling
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Morbeta11(m): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2023
This story of Sleeperers and sleeperees....not needed now.

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by omooba969(m): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2023
Moniya4Real:
She actually intentionally made a sarcastic response

Another angle
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by beejay85: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2023
Joualala:
I can't believe she said this even lere paimo?
In Jide Kosoko's voice "what is good for the boys is good for d Elders" grin grin
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by BigCowHornn: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2023
illicit:
Mehn...
Are u sure about this

How many men do you think a Lagos olosho sleeps with in a day ?

Years ago I used to watch football in the bar of a high class brothel so belive me when I tell you that if the beautiful ones see like 10 men in one day market no dey at all

20 men a say is more like it and at least one will spend the night

Lovely Ms Lizzy here na gentle woman

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Babastrong(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2023
[quote author=illicit post=125054064]Mehn... Are u sure about this[what special?]
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Nehyooh(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2023
GodSaklek:
Bombshell!!!

i really like anjorin,am very sure that she would have slept with late Alaafin oyo on multiple occation. Lol.
to say the truth,i like her alot,even this news will make me to like her more and have more respect for her
Haaaaaaaaa... Alaafin what?grin
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by onatisi(m): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2023
illicit:
Mehn...
Are u sure about this
nah , she was just saying it sarcastically . if you watch the video you will understand

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Myer(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2023
success1smyn:
I watched the video. She said those things unapologetically which is what I like, cos I have hypocrisy.
But sleeping with all those people don't make sense

I'm still rebooting from the shock. Because e off me.
To even go as far as listing her CV without any regard to their respective families and careers.

I am simply waiting patiently watching how this pans out.
And these are all Christians and Muslims o. shocked
Or should I say church and mosque goers.

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by jaxxy(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2023
libertyfather:
Bleep her way to stardom, keep 4kin to be rich continue 4urkin to hell undecided

all the bad boys say presents sir.

She dey mark registrar. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by APC2: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2023
Sleeping with Lere Paimo is the worst of them all. I cannot even have s3x with any woman Lere Paimo has had.
Too bad
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by DaveHarry(m): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2023
all southwest women have no dignity and pride attached to them anymore; I know before now.

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Lumig: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2023
Ẹlẹmi èṣù
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by adioolayi(m): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2023
For her mind....she done face her FEARS grin grin grin grin

So, wetin gistlover fit talk next...this one don cast herself, by herself cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Originalsly: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2023
Read here a few months back one actress was saying it is a lie that actresses in the industry don't be sleeping around to afford their lavish lifestyle. Now this. If what thus one is saying is a lie then she can be sued by the people she mentioned. I'm almost sure none of them will make comment. Times are really hard now for everybody and I strongly believe this is about blackmail... these ones were not meeting her demand for increase maintenance money.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by pepericozi: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2023
Shebi nothing happened ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Chucks13: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2023
Haaa is this someone wife?

Oh my God this is more than nuclear bomb some house will be on fire right now.

I read the news this morning it was a real table shaking banger. This is really crazy this Anjorin of a lady have serious personality issue.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by vannessa7(f): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
I think there is context to the video.

She's not necessarily saying all these as facts, it's just a mockery of Gistlover.

And Toyin Abraham, anything to get back at Toyin even though she damage her own image and reputation, maybe she is hoping those men will debunk her claims to save her reputation later on after putting pepper in Toyins eyes.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by cococandy(f): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2023
Who asked?

So xtupid

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Chucks13: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2023
DaveHarry:
all southwest women have no dignity and pride attached to them anymore; I know before now.

Oh my God!!! Is this all you can say? Na wah oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. / Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.