Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me (78703 Views)

Toyin Abraham Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Kolawole Ajeyemi / Toyin Abraham Weds Kolawole Ajeyemi, Remarries (Wedding Photo) / Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Beolly(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

its a pre-damage control....Gistlover got a hold of her sexcapades and wanted to cancel her christmas lilw she normally does to people on instagram..

.so she decised to expose herself first so it wont really be a a big deal when gist lover is saying it.....

that doesnt change the fact that she's a prostitúte though....though she added a lot of sarcasm to it to make gistlover's news less sensational.

All this can't just be sarcasm, you think she just mentioned those guys name for fun? Considering the fact that they are married. Do you know the level of embarrassment it will be for someone like Toyin Abraham?

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Beolly(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
happney65:

I watched her Live. I think she was being sarcastic.

But who knows? grin. Her damm moisty pussy not mine.
Why are you all saying she's been sarcastic? Mind you this guys are married. Imagine the embarrassment for someone like Toyin Abraham? Which kind expensive joke be this.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by chaloskyx: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
and she thanked God for helping her through it all
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by advanceDNA: 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
Beolly:

All this can't just be sarcasm, you think she just mentioned those guys name for fun? Considering the fact that they are married. Do you know the level of embarrassment it will be for someone like Toyin Abraham?

So u read my comment ...and i said all of it is sarcasm....?? Okay ...i have seen u
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by sacajawea: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
Foodqueen:
Did she really say this
You did not watch the video and listen to her talk?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by jaymichael(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
Na fuc*k she fuc*k. She no commit crime.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by sacajawea: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
APC2:
Sleeping with Lere Paimo is the worst of them all. I cannot even have s3x with any woman Lere Paimo has had.
Too bad
Why?? Why him ?
What's it with him?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Angrygoat: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
Shut up lil bich
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by AskNgige2: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ognodesign:
No shame again in this world

Imagine the nonsense

The worst place to marry is in yeruba land..
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
Gentew:
Ashy full everywhere...... Be grateful to God if you're able to marry a virgin or a fairly used lady with first body and low mileage!!!
Please, high standards. Virgin and nothing less.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by maasoap(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
pijeyo:
Hmmm, I guess their wives already know what they married
You think their wives knew before this interview? I highly doubt it
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
That one concerns her. It isn't new. Actresses are courtesans. No sensible man who values his mental health will marry an actress.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Oceanjagaban: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
mirinder:
i don fùckam b4 if u want her number
nakademous....lol.u no wan nack am again?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Miller232: 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aunty Olobo town council
Eki Area!!!!!!
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Midex88(m): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
She actually said it... That's how cheap her pussy is...it's undoubtedly the highest degree of shamelessness I have ever seen
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Ilekokonit: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
Skepticus:
grin

Lizzy is an honest w.hore. It's an open secret in the industry (and almost everywhere else) that most of you all sleep your way to stardom.

The brutal truth most men struggle to reconcile with is that most of the women they call "good" girlfriend/wives are DISHONEST W.HORES.

This Saturday, another innocent guy will "package" a spent, disloyal prostitute as wife , under the outdated and suffer-head arrangement called marriage

The bolded above should scare any single guy.

Ibo lawa jasi bayi.

If she is telling the truth about the oldest Baba in her list of conquests, then no man can resist a seductress intent on sleeping with him.

Knowing that Baba, he would not have made the first move and so, IF Lizzy is telling the truth, then she has an A1 in seducing ANY man.

Which man can escape real seduction.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Ilekokonit: 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
BadMaster:
I've said it times without numbers that, any man still getting married in the year 2023 is an idiot

You are making sense.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by juman(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
Common today among ladies.
That how ladies sleep around.
A typical lady, probably has already slept with more than thirty-forty-fifty men.

Because those mentioned are popular people that is why it generate attention.
If ladies here are truthful, one would see ladies with over hundred body count.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by juman(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
Some ladies sleep around to take steps forward in their profession.
Film industry, banking, politics, judiciary, civil service, etc.
Not only in developing world.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Ilekokonit: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
Gentew:
Ashy full everywhere...... Be grateful to God if you're able to marry a virgin or a fairly used lady with first body and low mileage!!!

Just like if you wan buy car for UK in those days the newspaper Ad will state and you will be interested in knowing how many previous owners the car has had in the past and the mileage of the car.

If the seller should lie to you, the Govt issued log book (a semi legal document) for the car will clearly state how many previous owners the car has had in the past.

But this is not possible where body count is concerned because that thing kin dele rojo (that thing no dey talk when e reach house) and to add insult to injury, e no get meter to use in measuring its mileage so you just have to accept what you are told.

Even if she be ashewo before, you no fit know if she package that side well with alum, Vjay tightening cream, boob job or vaginoplasty.

Men are in deep sheet.

The more you look, the less you see.

In the words of the Cameo song - Back And Forth -
Even when you think you've met a special kind of person, sometimes that person turns out to be not what they portrayed to you as they only showed you what they wanted you to see. And before you know it, the relationship always seems to go belly up and you keep going back and forth in an endless pursuit of a partner.

The truth is, you just can't win in Love even if you Sacrifice everything and money 'cos Love has no guarantee's and it will ALWAYS be like that.

I think what Cameo was saying in their song was that most good partners come to us when we are not even searching for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2eU2CG3WN8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Ilekokonit: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
DonroxyII:
shaa be protected na why Oyinbo create Condoms ....

I hope we men remember the above advice ALL the time 'cos at the point of entry / insertion, EVERY man is a mad man including religious clerics whose demons are gargantuan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by fortunechy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
What an achievement...

Meanwhile, na her kpekus go suffer am
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by CaptainWest1000(m): 12:32am On Aug 13, 2023
AmadeGTG:
If you are man/woman under 43 years and your hairline is going bald 👩‍🦲 or you are a guy that doesn’t have beards 🧔‍♂️. Let me give you a solution that works within 30- 45 days.

It’s simple easy to make by your self at home. I made a explanatory video which shows the ingredients and method of application all for 1200Naira. See my WhatsApp in bio
Please that Beard of a thing, how do I get it massively out on my face ?

Works within 30-45 days of application
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by ozoono(m): 3:12am On Aug 13, 2023
maleekberry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq0gEthXQ0Q

Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi, Femi Adebayo, others, have all slept with me – Lizzy Anjorin

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/feature/lere-paimo-mr-latin-kolawole-ajeyemi-femi-adebayo-others-have-all-slept-with-me-lizzy-anjorin-video
O. L.. O. S. H. O, no wonder their pussies is always smelling. Who av observed it. Click like
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by dotedote: 4:34am On Aug 13, 2023
pijeyo:
Hmmm, I guess their wives already know what they married

Check the male versions of every creation, it's all the same. Humans in their "sensibility " think they can manipulate creation. No Way. As a man, you must want to bleep that thing. Though you mostly win when you try to control yourself, sometimes you lose. It's only unfair that this same man labels the females bitches when they do theirs. So unfair.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by aremubabs: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2023
Gistlover made a mistake with Lizzy Anjorin.

Lizzy no send anyone o. You can't shame the shameless.

If it is true that Gistlover is into blackmailing, then they are getting nothing out of Lizzy.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Jpblessed(m): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2023
Sorry to ask dear, have you been opening leg for Favour and money?
Puss360:
And so? Are you the first person to open leg for money or favour?? So why broadcasting it?

Honestly age and fame doesn't really equate maturity...

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Puss360(f): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2023
Jpblessed:
Sorry to ask dear, have you been opening leg for Favour and money?
Why asking?? Abeg I'm still in church grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Thewesterner(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
Did she really say this
Yes... The video is online. But I thought she was being sarcastic
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by hukslaw(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
When you don't understand Yoruba deeper...
She was being sarcastic.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Gentew(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Please, high standards. Virgin and nothing less.

We can still manage fairly used.. In as much as the mileage is low .
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Gentew:

We can still manage fairly used.. In as much as the mileage is low .
Well, your choice. Even fairly use will always have feelings for the guy that disvirgined her and will cheat on her husband with the ex if there is opportunity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. / Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.