Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me (78694 Views)

Toyin Abraham Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Kolawole Ajeyemi / Toyin Abraham Weds Kolawole Ajeyemi, Remarries (Wedding Photo) / Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Eriokanmi: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nollywood in general is an avenue for the promotion of advanced whoredom. They sleep with each other for fun at locations. Women are said to be sleeping with men for roles. Smh

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Boniwhite: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
Skepticus:
grin

Lizzy is an honest w.hore. It's an open secret in the industry (and almost everywhere else) that most of you all sleep your way to stardom.

The brutal truth most men struggle to reconcile with is that most of the women they call "good" girlfriend/wives are DISHONEST W.HORES.

This Saturday, another innocent guy will "package" a spent, disloyal prostitute as wife, under the outdated and suffer-head arrangement called marriage
For this beautiful write-up , a token has been sent to your various account by the clerk of the national assembly to enjoy your weekend cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Walz001: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2023
She has said so right
So what the hell is most people saying its a lie
Must you dip your hands into bad things and still cover it up

She has confessed let her go and ain no more

Better than most people that won't accept they dis wrong

Weallaresinners
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Tizu(m): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
HIV vector and activator.

I know that this youruba actor putting on green coloured cloth must be amongst them.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by jojothaiv(m): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
None of my business.

Her kind litter over here will explain taya but that one no mean say them go reduce the price of fuel.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Kdon2: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by aestake: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
dazzlingd:
Cheerful giver

By the way, kudos to Yoruba movies. They have been on constant fire back to back this these days

Just finished Jagun Jagun and it was lovely. Hope they continue to push the standard
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
Atleast, she said the truth.
Others have done that and are keeping holy.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by blesdman(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
libertyfather:
Bleep her way to stardom, keep 4kin to be rich continue 4urkin to hell undecided
That's if there is a hell. White men Na baba scammers in the name of missionary religion

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Gajagojo: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
omo See Curriculum Vitae

Take a bow and go

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Gajagojo: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
success1smyn:
I watched the video. She said those things unapologetically which is what I like, cos I hate hypocrisy.
But sleeping with all those people don't make sense
Does not make sense?

Is it supposed to make sense?
~
Is that why people fuc.k? To make sense?

Are you alright?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Gajagojo: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
Skepticus:
grin

Lizzy is an honest w.hore. It's an open secret in the industry (and almost everywhere else) that most of you all sleep your way to stardom.

The brutal truth most men struggle to reconcile with is that most of the women they call "good" girlfriend/wives are DISHONEST W.HORES.

This Saturday, another innocent guy will "package" a spent, disloyal prostitute as wife, under the outdated and suffer-head arrangement called marriage
In the Industry?

Which industry does it not happen?
Police , Customs, Army, University, Redeemed Church or Celestial?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by simfrost90210: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
illicit:
Mehn...
Are u sure about this

Does it look like she was under duress?

Ọmọ,, fuckanizers don dey Nollywood well🤣
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
Na Todaygrin

Awon eyan RomanOff olosho.

The Well Informed men knows "Spreading Your Smelly Holes Around" that's your gender Primary Source Of Income. All your other source of Incomes are just Camouflage.

So nothing to see or surprising here.

Next Please.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by success1smyn(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
Gajagojo:
Does not make sense?

Is it supposed to make sense?
~
Is that why people fuc.k? To make sense?

Are you alright?

Am I alright bawo, you mad?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Gajagojo: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
success1smyn:

Am I alright bawo, you mad?
No but your father surely is
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by success1smyn(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Gajagojo:
No but your father surely is

Ok now I see, you were not trained. No p, I am Omoluabi and we don't do that.
Ire oo

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by mirinder: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
Foodqueen:

Like your mother right?
will you suck my dick
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by mirinder: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
Oceanjagaban:
Fokalistic! Share the kpomo reach this side o,no be only Yoruba men go chew
i don fùckam b4 if u want her number
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by temiyato(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
The thing no get METER, keep it up sis... U are their MODEL.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Tenrack: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
AmadeGTG:

Yes please
ok
.I'd text you now
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by inibobo: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
Follow me on Facebook as
Agboola Omobayonle (Pathfinder)
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Occurstaem(m): 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
Shamelessness
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by seglabsy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
nepapole:
Lies
how do u know?have u done ur investigation?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by caye(m): 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
GodSaklek:
Bombshell!!!

i really like anjorin,am very sure that she would have slept with late Alaafin oyo on multiple occation. Lol.
to say the truth,i like her alot,even this news will make me to like her more and have more respect for her

The greatest problem of manhood...is the SIMP.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by tfelicityk(m): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
She wants her blog and social media pages to boom... Keep cash out
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by caye(m): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
Vary rass rat, with small stomach.

She no even get the female statistics sef.

Hoodrat.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by WoroSeeWoro(m): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Lil wayne over to you .....

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
libertyfather:
Bleep her way to stardom, keep 4kin to be rich continue 4urkin to hell undecided

No different from all the hoes out there, bleeping away, like it's their only lot in life.

Candidlady won't come here now to check out her sisters at work.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Bimpe29: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
Astaghifirullah wa'atubu ilehi.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Foodqueen(f): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
mirinder:
will you suck my dick

Your mother will gladly do it. Tell her.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Yusuph2504(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
Love to hear this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. / Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.