Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

How Is Life In Kaduna? - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Is Life In Kaduna? (20216 Views)

Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna / Corps Member Dies In Kaduna (Photos) / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Dammysmart: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
If you wanna declutter im interested pls
Akexstinger:
I moved from lagos in August 2019 to Kaduna and spent over 3 years In kaduna. I moved back to lagos November 2022. The 4 years plus I spent in Kaduna was just too sweet. I was able to save more money , cheap houses that are very clean , sane environment , clubbing etc.
Mind you, I left for kaduna in the middle of high Kidnapping and insecurity . My company was along the express way “Olam” where the kidnapping was taking place, but I decided to relocate to kaduna despite the fact that I was aware.
Within 3 years , I got my PGD and masters in Kaduna and was able to save money. Something that I couldn’t do while in lagos because of stress and the confused life ( 2016 to 2019).
In 2022, immediately after my masters, I got a bigger job in lagos and had to leave kaduna to lagos . I still had to retain my apartment in kaduna. I still visit kaduna all the time because of the ambience and I am yet to relocate my loads back to lagos . I will be in Kaduna next week just to cool my head.
Kaduna is sweet and you will not regret it except for those who fastlane life like me and would want the lagos life .
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Ray333(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
The way some of you sit far away and write things one would assume no moving thing exists in Kaduna.
I was born and bred in Kafanchan the capital of southern Kaduna.
Left there to Kaduna city 5 years ago and have been living here with no worries at all.
Average standard of living, cheap food, so long as it's the north I would stay it has to be Kaduna no no other place.
I know as a youth corper you won't be posted to rural areas with insecurity highest it's Kafanchan, Zaria or Kaduna town.
Forget naysayers and listen to your guts.
I heard worst about Borno but when I visited twas lovely city as if it's no longer the BH enclave anymore
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
adeiza4u:

This was me in 2019 when I got posted to kaduna. It was like death sentence. But I prayed, consulted and moved on. And here's me still balling in KD after NYSC. Thing is, pray about it and put all fear behind you, except God is telling you not to go.
Also, make sure you serve in the city, Christian dominated areas preferably like Sabo, Barnawa, Television, Samrada or Romi New Extension. Trikania is better too. Live in any of these places, and you'll only hear of evil activities as if you're in other State. Above all, let God guide you bro.
How about there girls?
Bcus me I never knack Fulani and Hausa girls, I want to experience it.
Hope they are easy to approach and knack?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
sirchim:
Oga, no worry your self, na we be North. Come and enjoy your service. Just let me know, when you enter the Croc city. Though, am in Katsina for now, but I will direct you, on how to move wela in Kaduna, na our home too. Sannu de zuwa! Welcome!
How about the girls?

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nnadykings: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Try to stay around the city it ok don't go to the villages o na there then day kill and kidnapped people , for me kd is good,,, cheap life and good people
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
DJBIGGY:
You will enjoy yourself. You will be tempted not to come back sef
How about there girls?

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
guass:
I did my NYSC in Kaduna, Makarfi in Northern Kaduna to be precise.
Omo u gat to be careful
How about there girls?

Especially those Hijab onces
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
Oj100baba:
Save this contact call me when u enter kd
Kd nor get wahala 08167505084
How about there girls?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
KaptainAfrika:
Dem dey fk wella for this Kaduna, just know where and when to make your moves.
How about there girls?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dybala85:
Bro. I stay in Kaduna. Kaduna is safe. It your choice to choose o. When you finish you go testify. Jsyk I’m a Christian. Internet news fit don wash your head but kaduna is safe and cool. You will spend less. Kaduna safe pass Lagos. Take it or take it 👌🏾
How about there girls?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
haweezee:
Kaduna is my town....come into it prayerfully and you will enjoy yourself, is a beautiful city.
How about there girls?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
Akexstinger:
I moved from lagos in August 2019 to Kaduna and spent over 3 years In kaduna. I moved back to lagos November 2022. The 4 years plus I spent in Kaduna was just too sweet. I was able to save more money , cheap houses that are very clean , sane environment , clubbing etc.
Mind you, I left for kaduna in the middle of high Kidnapping and insecurity . My company was along the express way “Olam” where the kidnapping was taking place, but I decided to relocate to kaduna despite the fact that I was aware.
Within 3 years , I got my PGD and masters in Kaduna and was able to save money. Something that I couldn’t do while in lagos because of stress and the confused life ( 2016 to 2019).
In 2022, immediately after my masters, I got a bigger job in lagos and had to leave kaduna to lagos . I still had to retain my apartment in kaduna. I still visit kaduna all the time because of the ambience and I am yet to relocate my loads back to lagos . I will be in Kaduna next week just to cool my head.
Kaduna is sweet and you will not regret it except for those who fastlane life like me and would want the lagos life .
How about there girls?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
Evestar200:
Kaduna is a nice place and you will enjoy it, I served in Kaduna (Kaduna North LGA) my friends serve in Igbadi and Chikun LGAs and we all enjoyed our services year in Kaduna.

We stayed when more than 800 people relocated and is the best decision we ever took because now most of us that return to our various states after service are regretting it.
How about there girls?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Babathanks:

Kaduna is a very nice place. I camp at black gold camp in kaduna and I was also born there also. But if you want to stay in kaduna, don’t stay in the Muslim dominated environment. Black gold camp is located in kurumanchi. It was in Sabon giya before but because of insecurity last two years they move it to kurumanchi
How about there girls?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
ultimateprof:

I'm in Zaria to be precise and I can assure you that life is very cool and easy here.
How about there girls?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
mikmash:
Some of us from kd, are here to read your comments. Guy, you go enjoy KD. anywhere dem post you. The treat strangers homely.
How about there girls?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by sirchim(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

How about the girls?

Kaaii! Mallam ka hankali Mana! Take it easy na, na service me and you talk o! No b to come knack🤣🤣🤣 na
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by adeiza4u(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

How about there girls?
It doesn’t worth it bro. I didn't do it and won't do it.
My concern then when I came in is to make sure I get my hands busy after NYSC. I didn't plan going back to my relations and start living off them after NYSC.
I needed to get footings and find my bearing in life. And God helped me to achieve that such that I'm now married.
Bro, you can take this to the bank: if you get yourself obsessed with girls as a young man, you would invariably stunt your growth and harm your success.
Trying to have the 'experience' doesn't worth it.
Best experience is to have Christ in your life and put yourself on the right track to seamless success in this chaotic country.

I don talk my own o

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Babathanks(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

How about there girls?
You go knack tire 😂. And pussy there cheap too. Kaduna na where Bleep easy pass for north
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
Babathanks:

You go knack tire 😂. And pussy there cheap too. Kaduna na where Bleep easy pass for north
grin grin grin grin na the Fulani girls I wan target grin
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool never loose guard with your prayer life if you are a christian,and always behave like joseph when immorality come knocking at your door.food is cheap
How about there girls?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
adewaleadeyemi8:
You don't have a problem coming to Kaduna. Just have a positive mindset and i promise that you will not regret your stay.

There are some rural areas that you can have cheap things, you will spend less. But if you want the urban area it's cool too. Your camp is now located at the City metropolis.

In Kaduna, you find all tribes settled, intermarriage is very common here in Kaduna. There's a market location in Kaduna that's dominated by igbos, other locations are dominated by yorubas.

It's a lively state if you have a positive mindset. There are 23 LGA with lots of people to mingle with. Just pray that you are posted to chukun LGA or any of the well populated LGA and you will be fine.

Enjoy jare and welcome to Kaduna grin
How about there girls?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
Wainey:
Kano, Kaduna and Kebbi are safe in the north.
Far much more safer than most places in south
How about there girls?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
NwaliE01:
Bros..i lived in Kaduna for 13 years before I left last year. It's one of the best place to be.
How about there girls?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
BadEnglish:
if u be beer or alcool person abeg redeploy, those hisba abi na hisbau no get sense.
How about there girls?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
Adamumd:
I served in Kd and stayed back, today am fully based and have a good job here, have my own car and a decent life now.
How about there girls?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Babathanks(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
complexstuffs:

Yet the Muslim dominated areas are the safest because crime is lowest in those regions
Who are bandit?
Are they not all Muslims?
Please don’t let me argue any religious arguments with you boss. I’m in kaduna during the sharia war in the year 2008 and I why is good for someone to stay where is religion is highly populated
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

How about there girls?

Hmmmmmmm, to go knack hausa or Fulani man daughter na trouble you dey find o. Their girls are easy going, but ehn.

There are lots of beautiful southern Kaduna girls that are very accommodating and easy to approach, dem no dey stingy attol BUT dem dey highly fertile, if you loose guard na belle oooooooooooooooooo grin
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by DJBIGGY(m): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

How about there girls?

The educated ones are very coded. But there are also Kaduna christian girls too na. Not all of them in Kaduna are Hausa or fulani
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by tym92(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, woke up this morning and I heard the printing of NYSC call up letter is on going. I rush to the site, key in my login details, and click on call up letter. Boom what I saw silent my joy.
Na Kaduna them post me. I dey fear north. Pls any suggestions?
Don't mind all those saying trash about Kaduna... They know nothing about KD but news they heard or read... See, I'm a Yoruba man in Kaduna town with my family and mind you, Kaduna is safer than most eastern and western state at the moment...
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by tym92(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
complexstuffs:

Yet the Muslim dominated areas are the safest because crime is lowest in those regions
You know nothing about Kaduna
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by specialmati(m): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

How about there girls?
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed thou shall not fornicate, instead marry one of them as wife since you want to experience knacking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here / Nysc Reschedules Date For Batch C Online Registration / Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.