Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

How Is Life In Kaduna? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Is Life In Kaduna? (20000 Views)

Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna / Corps Member Dies In Kaduna (Photos) / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by adeiza4u(m): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, woke up this morning and I heard the printing of NYSC call up letter is on going. I rush to the site, key in my login details, and click on call up letter. Boom what I saw silent my joy.
Na Kaduna them post me. I dey fear north. Pls any suggestions?
This was me in 2019 when I got posted to kaduna. It was like death sentence. But I prayed, consulted and moved on. And here's me still balling in KD after NYSC. Thing is, pray about it and put all fear behind you, except God is telling you not to go.
Also, make sure you serve in the city, Christian dominated areas preferably like Sabo, Barnawa, Television, Samrada or Romi New Extension. Trikania is better too. Live in any of these places, and you'll only hear of evil activities as if you're in other State. Above all, let God guide you bro.

3 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by wrongman665(m): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:

Abia state ooo
and you think abia is more safe than kaduna? I hate non sense

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by nesgeeek(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
I'm currently serving in Kaduna State and I'll be rounding up in october. The cost of living here in Kaduna is not high compare to the western part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Bradford111(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. I rather prefer make she lock up NYSC than to allow her stay with you bro grin.

Na girl wey no get future go lock up nysc because of you bro
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:

What can I do sir? How can I apply for redeployment without going to camp?

My brother, you will definitely get negative feedback from people who know little or nothing about where you want to visit. The camp has been relocated from black gold camp to the state capital. I know alot saying negative don't know about this.

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Yankee101: 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Revolution2022:
No wear NYSC uniform Waka pass where Fulani extremist gather make them no stone you.

This is not true
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by sirchim(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, woke up this morning and I heard the printing of NYSC call up letter is on going. I rush to the site, key in my login details, and click on call up letter. Boom what I saw silent my joy.
Oga, no worry your self, na we be North. Come and enjoy your service. Just let me know, when you enter the Croc city. Though, am in Katsina for now, but I will direct you, on how to move wela in Kaduna, na our home too. Sannu de zuwa! Welcome!
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Ifyike: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
If you must go to Kaduna or anywhere in the North just make sure your PPA is right within the state capital, if you are posted to a local government area pls leave the NYSC for them asap asap.

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by fuckJones(f): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Revolution2022:
No wear NYSC uniform Waka pass where Fulani extremist gather make them no stone you.
He says Kaduna not Anambra

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by akpota(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:
i
Go and enjoy KD, the camp is nice.
I am batch B2 stream 1. I camped in kano. You can email me johnbright197@gmail.com. north os cool and cheap to live. Although i relocated because of business in Lagos. I have plans to settle in either Kano or kaduna. South people are too greedy.
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Pnwokonna80: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:
Black gold camp. It makes sense. I served there
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:
Kaduna is very good place to stay, affordable food, house and transportation.
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Pnwokonna80: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Teetee777:
Kaduna is a very good place to serve but stay in Kaduna city, don't go to southern Kaduna, and you must be very careful
Southern KADUNA is more preferably
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by DJBIGGY(m): 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
You will enjoy yourself. You will be tempted not to come back sef
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Pnwokonna80: 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:

Abia state ooo
Bro I'm also from Abia and served in KADUNA. If they can post u in chikun local government. Try and get command secondary school. U will enjoy it
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Jonegonu: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
All part of nigeria is no safe. Hand over your journey to God.

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Osombo: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Congratulations! You would enjoy Kaduna, I was there black gold Camp, Unity hostel (17 of us only)😊, Kurege that blows biggle go worry ona tire😊, cheap food, bonfire and party in mami, cold fit dey sha. Standard of living in KD not too bad except you reside where you don't belong, you can be going to Abuja,very easy. All the best, be positive
saintbillion:
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by guass(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Coolgent(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:

Kaduna is a very lively state, you will surely enjoy your stay here.
Quote me on Saturday
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by guass(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
I did my NYSC in Kaduna, Makarfi in Northern Kaduna to be precise.
Omo u gat to be careful

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Starhearts: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:

Pls nd pls ... don't wear ur NYSC uniform go where Fulani pple dey ....

Naa beg l beg u ooooo...
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Oj100baba: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
Save this contact call me when u enter kd
Kd nor get wahala 08167505084
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
Guy u wil enjoy living in kaduna. Northereners are nt troublesome people as we think. As for insecurity, you wil be grealy amazed that penple are going about their normal day to day activities just like every other place in nigeria.
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Oj100baba: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
They don't use black gold camp any longer they use government college premises which is in the city centre & close to the government house

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by mrmax1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
[Kaduna isn't bad, I'm presently in kaduna and my job take me from kaduna town down to Zaria. Just try to stay within the metropolis. Avoid Zaria Sha and other small settlements along kaduna Zaria express way for security reasons and also for poor social life and no good food to eat.

Any where within kaduna main town down to Jaji is ok bro
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by victorikpe(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:

Guy, no fear North
I served in Abj and the north is a nice place to be
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Bradford111:

Na girl wey no get future go lock up nysc because of you bro
. She rather no get future than for me to allow her stay with you bro tongue
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Kilamba612: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:

Thanks. Omo I've been really sad.
Kaduna is cool and nice place to a life.

1- on Fridays avoid moving around from 12pm to 2:30pm take this advice serious

2- make sure if you coming make up ur mind that you are not going most especially if you are able to secure a average paying job.

3- best weather is during raining season, you can experience no sun for like 7 days

4- try to secure accommodation from stadium roundabout down to abuja junction. Am not saying the North part is not good, I have my reasons.

5- there is still some religion intolerance in kaduna but is manageable.

Above all you, kaduna is a place to be. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by beardedboy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
. Why can't you make your comment without mentioning Igbos, you this druggie follower? Is this a curse on you people or what? What sort of obsession is this?
It's not my fault that Igbo is synonymous with bigotry and bitterness. At least on this forum.

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Lovenorth: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
Redeploy to Imo grin it's safe

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Letpray4BAT: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Teetee777:
Kaduna is a very good place to serve but stay in Kaduna city, don't go to southern Kaduna, and you must be very careful

With this statement, i will try my best to be redeployed to another state what's that angry
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Bbbwings: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
ArticleBeast:

Learn to shut up when you don’t know what to say. Kaduna is better than the entire South East
Say it to southern kaduna undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder / Woman Crushes Corper To Death In Abeokuta / NYSC Redeployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.