Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

How Is Life In Kaduna? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Is Life In Kaduna? (20032 Views)

Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna / Corps Member Dies In Kaduna (Photos) / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Iamsane: 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, woke up this morning and I heard the printing of NYSC call up letter is on going. I rush to the site, key in my login details, and click on call up letter. Boom what I saw silent my joy.
Na Kaduna them post me. I dey fear north. Pls any suggestions?

Redeploy to Anambra. Make unknown gunmen use you do pepper soup.

8 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
grin
Na wa......

I was woken up by my banny's call this morning, sobbing and she told me she's gonna camp at Enugu........ She's never been there before..

So please nairalanders, anyone in Enugu whether for the NYSC stuff or an indigene, please how's the state generally?

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by beardedboy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
Revolution2022:
I dey tells you.Dont let anyone deceived you that it is safe.Most of the killings are not reported.Just watch where you move to.
Source: trust me bro.

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by NaijaCover(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
Welcome To KADUNA

Is Always Available
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by NaijaCover(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
Iamsane:

Redeploy to Anambra. Make unknown gunmen use you do pepper soup.

Hmmmmmmm
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by bestman09(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
Kaduna used to be the best northern city after Jos before all this madness.

God will be with you and everything will be fine.

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Angelfrost(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
Kaduna is honestly one of the best among the retrogressing North... So long as you don't stray outside Kaduna metropolis. tongue

Then again... The chances of getting posted outside the capital remain high.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Gideon20(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
KD is cool you will enjoy it.
saintbillion:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, woke up this morning and I heard the printing of NYSC call up letter is on going. I rush to the site, key in my login details, and click on call up letter. Boom what I saw silent my joy.
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Ecardz: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Walahi Kaduna good oo
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by ArticleBeast: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
Enugupikin:

I don't know, but avoid that black gold camp that is on Abuja express way. Bandits are roaming free. Don't say you were not warned
Learn to shut up when you don’t know what to say. Kaduna is better than the entire South East

5 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
You don't have a problem coming to Kaduna. Just have a positive mindset and i promise that you will not regret your stay.

There are some rural areas that you can have cheap things, you will spend less. But if you want the urban area it's cool too. Your camp is now located at the City metropolis.

In Kaduna, you find all tribes settled, intermarriage is very common here in Kaduna. There's a market location in Kaduna that's dominated by igbos, other locations are dominated by yorubas.

It's a lively state if you have a positive mindset. There are 23 LGA with lots of people to mingle with. Just pray that you are posted to chukun LGA or any of the well populated LGA and you will be fine.

Enjoy jare and welcome to Kaduna grin

7 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Wainey: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:
Kano, Kaduna and Kebbi are safe in the north.
Far much more safer than most places in south

6 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Kaido: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:

Abia state ooo
You might end up residing in KD, after enjoying good and less stressful life.
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Truthday: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:

Boss be seriou na. I dey reason make I no go seriously. Even bible say FEAR NORTH.
Yes, especially north America.

6 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Bradford111(m): 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na wa......

I was woken up by my banny's call this morning, sobbing and she told me she's gonna camp at Enugu........ She's never been there before..

So please nairalanders, anyone in Enugu whether for the NYSC stuff or an indigene, please how's the state generally?

Make she come day with me she would come to love the state

But hope she get big yansh?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by beardedboy(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:
Most of those people talking don't know anything about Kaduna. In their myopic mind Kaduna state is only Kaduna north and Kaduna south. Bunch of olodo.

Kaduna is a big state and the two Kaduna LGAs make up just a small percentage of Kadauna state's landmass. There are many towns and LGAs in Kaduna.

I have visited Kaduna state and I can easily tell you that it's a safe state. Those Igbo people saying crap about Kaduna state have siblings there doing business in both north and south Kaduna town. So why the hate?

The Yoruba population there is overwhelming. So if you're Yoruba you might not miss home much.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by ghiloman28(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
Pray for grace whereva you find yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
Bradford111:

Make she come day with me she would come to love the state

But hope she get big yansh?
. I rather prefer make she lock up NYSC than to allow her stay with you bro grin.

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by nwetadinobi042(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
Abeg just stay in the capital city πŸ™πŸΎ
saintbillion:
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by complexstuffs(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
Splendid
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by lomprico(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
My hood! KD is a cool city

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by BoldBrainz(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Revolution2022:
I dey tells you.Dont let anyone deceived you that it is safe.Most of the killings are not reported.Just watch where you move to.

Stop spreading fear! Kaduna as the capital city is safe. Nobody will harrass or even blink at him for wearing the NYSC khaki. As a matter of speaking, he'll reap certain small favours in the open streets cause of that khaki. Petty traders, craftsmen, public transporters, bank staffs, all will be extra nice to him cause of that uniform.

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by IyaTola: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:
You may probably not want to come back because not the simple nature of life there plus you will most likely not eat fish in the entire time of your service. Come back with yarin ya
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by NwaliE01: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Bros..i lived in Kaduna for 13 years before I left last year. It's one of the best place to be.

3 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Kingdemu: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
saintbillion:

Abia state ooo
Imagine someone currently locked up alongside his old folks, and typing from under the bed in the name of sit-at-home dey try diss Kadunacheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by aikyg(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
Serving in Kaduan is better than serving in Ekiti, Ebonyi, Ondo, Imo and Oyo.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by saintbillion(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
Kingdemu:
:DImagine someone currently locked up and typing from under the bed in the name of sit-at-home dey try diss Kaduna
I ask simple question bro. Lol

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by BadEnglish(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
if u be beer or alcool person abeg redeploy, those hisba abi na hisbau no get sense.
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by amojis(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
I'm in Kaduna right now reading all the comments and it's baffling how people just judge a place from afar.

In as much as the security situation in some areas (about 2 local govts) are giving the whole state a bad reputation, it's a good place to serve, stay and eventually reside.

I'm not from the north by the way. I worked my wife's redeployment to KD before we got married. She did her camp in the same Abuja road orientation camp and we are married and both working in Kaduna.

But what is good for the goose may not always be good for the gander!

4 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Adamumd(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
I served in Kd and stayed back, today am fully based and have a good job here, have my own car and a decent life now.

4 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by saintbillion(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
aikyg:
Serving in Kaduan is better than serving in Ekiti, Ebonyi, Ondo and Oyo.
Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Crushes Corper To Death In Abeokuta / NYSC Redeployment / "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.