Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States (51516 Views)

Obi's Supporters Continue To Threaten Judges Families With Incendiary Posts / Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by DKERIAN(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
[quote author=Moh227 post=125100078] cool

Mumu people

Next Ibo President might be 2075

Mumu Statement,ethnic Bigot

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by BigYash: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
Treasure17:

Guess you are comfortable with the reality until it get to your door step. You people never learn even in your foolishness.
Person wen his papa and mama still dey feed? He doesn't know what they go through daily in Nigeria right now,to put food on his table.. His own his to carry his mother phone,come on nairaland to type rubbish..
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Flier: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
What will be will surely be...
They are frustrating the Judiciary there by making things worse for Obi.
Tinubu can use this billboards to appeal if tribunal should rule against him,he would just make a case that the judges pass the judgments under duress

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Moh227: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
annford:

Fools like you are the reason I fear for the future of our kids. To you, it is about Tribe and not what needs to be done for Nigeria to be Great. Really, you aren't to blame. If you were raised right, you'd have thought, spoken, behaved and typed better. Tribal bigots like are the reason why I do not like my kids interacting with just any body.

May God punish all the people that voted for a 3rd class Philosophy graduate who submitted WAEC results to INEC, Over a Candidate with Business Administration and Accounting honors Chicago State University

While claiming to suddenly love Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Omodua(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

Here I was rooting for David Umahi and Charles Soludo Presidency oo

Rule 2

Promoting ethnic bigotry.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by kingyakos: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Peppysco: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

Is it the prayer of Peter Obi at the Tribunal?

or is he calling for the cancellation of the election?

Truth is, his followers don't know what Obi is asking for. Man is not asking that he won the election or to be declared the president, he's simply asking the tribunal to void the election,which is a total No.
Reason I laugh at his uninformed followers because they don't understand how legal matters work.

5 Likes

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by allthingsgood: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:
These are patriotic calls

For the love of Nigeria

really attempting to manipulate judgment if u are so sure of your case where start campaigns outside court room
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Theben(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ijaya123:
Mere waste of money and resources.

Judges are not going to deliver judgement based on public opinion, bullying, sentiment or media harassment. Their ruling will simply be based on the facts and evidences presented in court.

All these are just exercises in futility

Well, when the same set of Judges want to consider accepting bribe from the corrupt President, the billboards would serve as a reminder to them that they are being watched.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by enemyofprogress: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
This won't stop the tribunal from giving their georgement in support of the stolen mandate. The Nigerian judiSHARING is fantastically corrupt
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Blaze14k: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

Is this tribal nonsense not enough for u is it igbos that formed labour party. The kind of hardship we are facing now is too much for everyone yet u still have the strength to hate someone else. It's better u find ur life useful than hating on people that have established themselves for life. It only shows how much envy u have in you.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Dshocker(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

So igbos are the only person rooting for him?
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Dubetex96(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

Nau be the greatest tribalistic mumu of all time
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by slowice(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
I don't understand why this kind gesture upsets some people..... Like what is the crime in seeking justice or asking the judiciary to do the right thing?

If anything, those pushing for justice should applauded not ridiculed and abused for seeking good
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by enemyofprogress: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Theben:

Well, when the same set of Judges want to consider accepting bribe from the corrupt President, the billboards would serve as a reminder to them that they are being watched.
yinmu. Most Nigerian judges do not have conscience
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Easylife1234: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Meaning ?
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by allthingsgood: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Theben:

so any judgment not in your favour is a bribe DSS need to use some of u as example

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Moh227: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Blaze14k:

Is this tribal nonsense not enough for u is it igbos that formed labour party. The kind of hardship we are facing now is too much for everyone yet u still have the strength to hate someone else. It's better u find ur life useful than hating on people that have established themselves for life. It only shows how much envy u have in you.

Nonsense chest beater... I bet you live and type in one shanty

3 Likes

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Angelfrost(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Peter Obi and his brainless ipob supporters are the most dumbest, clueless and useless set of human beings you can anywhere in the world..

I spit on them!

Well, I can't hold brief for them...

But, can they be dumber than those who have consistently campaigned and voted for proven failures who have succeeded in running the nation into the present abyss.

I'm just saying... Politics aside, does Nigeria look even remotely like a nation that has witnessed good and progressive leadership in since the death of Yar'adua?!!
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Treasure17(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
BigYash:
Person wen his papa and mama still dey feed? He doesn't know what they go through daily in Nigeria right now,to put food on his table.. His own his to carry his mother phone,come on nairaland to type rubbish..
Not surprised. He's a well known Apc apologist.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Chithauri(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
Obi that came third wants to win... These putas want to put pressure on the court. They are dreaming

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Treasure17(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
hopexter:

Which reality are you talking about? Is it the same Obi that couldn’t do anything in Anambra that you project as well our messiah? You are just being delusional cos you never learn undecided
Mtcheeew.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Classicalman(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

But this people have a way of showcasing stupidity openly and everywhere

They did the same when Obi won Lagos, and GRV lost because of their foolish utterances

Fk off. Terrorist
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by SalamRushdie: 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
If you beleive these billboards are real them I have Bridge to sell to U
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by BoldBrainz(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Stupid bastards!

You think you have the monopoly of idiocy? You shout down every opposing voice with abusive chants of "IPOB", "Sore Igbo losers" and "Obidients" as if Nigeria is only occupied by three tribes.

Bunch of unlettered, unfettered, unhinged and unexposed corn-eating sycophants! Societal misfits!

Because your Yoruba brother is President, so the rest of the country can no longer cough? Are you people mad? Over 300 ethnic groups and you have the audacity to think Nigeria revolves around you and the Igbos! Our brother Jonathan was President and you all had freedom of speech. You abused him day and night, wished him death, called for civil disobedience, engineered violent protests, even trumpeted the need for a civil war and not once did we shout you down.

Today because that vicious murderer, convicted drug peddler, miserable looking thief who has held Lagos bound in his grip with his domineering tendencies, a rascal with no sense of economic or diplomatic leadership knowledge, is a President by illegitimate means, we should all lie down for you Yorubas to walk on us abi?

Foolish and dirty set of people with scratched and torn faces!

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Omodua(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

Is it the prayer of Peter Obi at the Tribunal?

or is he calling for the cancellation of the election?
Was the election free, fair and just?

It was Selection, and NOT Election by INEC. Superimposing Tinubu on the nation.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Treasure17(m): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
easzypeaszy:
Obi tenure wl be worst dan dis...frgt stories..I kw u are pained abt ur loss but tk heart
Let him get there first and leave the pessimism.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by johnjose68: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
Treasure17:
We must reclaim our rightful mandate. Obidients will never relent.

in dot nation grin grin grin

https://punchng.com/ipob-like-a-dot-in-a-circle-has-no-where-to-go-buhari/

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by FlawlessKarl: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Peter Obi and his brainless ipob supporters are the most dumbest, clueless and useless set of human beings you can anywhere in the world..

I spit on them!

Rest in peace english πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No wonder! There's no way a rational being will support the senile idiotic urine dispenser drug peddler called Ebola Tinubu...only myopic illiterate like this support the fool.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Espelbengz(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
This clowns think you can bully the judiciary with this foolishness? Just prove your cash beyond every reasonable doubt and have the day, not by exhibiting this foolery πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I overrated this guys initially! The myopia is chronic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by bigcee(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

But this people have a way of showcasing stupidity openly and everywhere

They did the same when Obi won Lagos, and GRV lost because of their foolish utterances

Mumu, No wonder you dey buy fuel for #600/ltr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Salihu Yakasai: Dethroned Sanusi Won’t Have Access To Visitors – Ganduje’s Aide / Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.