Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? (10618 Views)

When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / Does Age Really Matter? Character And Relationship Wise / I Want To Talk To Someone. Relationship Wise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by 1Sharon(f): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
A hypocrite. I don't want any deeply religious man around me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
I mean who fears God well enough to stay away from church. You don't walk into an army barrack if you're afraid of soldiers, do you?
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by thegooddieyoung: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2023

Hanty not every God-fearing man is rich and working. In fact most God-fearing men are not RICH. They are just comfortable.

Jennyclay:
A God fearing man is a man who Loves and take good care of his wife/girlfriend.

A God fearing man is a man who don’t rape and beat their wife/girlfriend to death

A God fearing man is a man who is rich and hardworking. When the Bible said the heart of men is desperately wicked, the Bible was referring to broke men.

Personally, I’m allergic to broke men

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by Waffarianman(m): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
Enugupikin:

grin grin

Just asking ooo
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by judedwriter(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Most ladies just want love, loyalty, security and comfort from their men.

That's their own definition of "God fearing."

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by OboOlora(f): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
God fearing man is a man with vibes like Portable but a heart like Adeboye’s🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by Padipadi(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Taylor90:
A God fearing man to women is the exact relationship between the West and Tinubu

The simple definition is a PUPPET
Tinubu ll still sleep with your gf and wife

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by cococandy(f): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
What does his fearing mean to you guys.

Forget what the women think. When you think of a god fearing man in a relationship, what does he present as in your opinion.
taiwotimitt:
Nigerian girls definition of God fearing is simply a foolish man.
Any man they can easily take advantage of him is God fearing.

Ijaya123:
It simply means a man who will be like what the African leaders is to the West.
BigYash:
cheesy To women,a God fearing man is a man they can control.. Hit the ground running
LordIsaac:
A simp!
Omobada:
God fearing man = Mumu man
BOSSkesh:
A Mumu man that will do anything for commitment
BOSSkesh:
Na simp be that na
Taylor90:
A God fearing man to women is the exact relationship between the West and Tinubu

The simple definition is a PUPPET
whippersnapper:
A God fearing man is a simp who will not cheat on her even though, she has had truck-load of ex who had reshapen her pussy.
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by seunayantokun(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Useful idiot he is for many out there, but not in all cases.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by BigYash: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
cococandy:
What does his fearing mean to you guys.

Forget what the women think. When you think of a god fearing man in a relationship, what does he present as in your opinion.

A God fearing man should be a man who fears God, and follows HIS guidelines for marriages and relationships.. Example, a God fearing man no suppose dey fornicate ,cux bible is against it.. I am talking from the Christian perspective o. A God fearing man no suppose do to the wife,wetin he won't like the wife do to him.. Just like that..

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by Karleb(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
E no mean anything.
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by Iamzik: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
wunmi590:

A man 👨 that is devoid of every evil 😈 act....

I don't need to be mentioning them, you know all the evil act...

Wunmi I don't know oo
Please mention
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by winner37(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
enlightenment !!!!
There's no God fearing man on earth again,all men are looking for money ..

Who woman help?

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by cococandy(f): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
BigYash:
A God fearing man should be a man who fears God, and follows HIS guidelines for marriages and relationships.. Example, a God fearing man no suppose dey fornicate ,cux bible is against it.. I am talking from the Christian perspective o. A God fearing man no suppose do to the wife,wetin he won't like the wife do to him.. Just like that..

Okay that what I think too especially at bold.
But why is it that when a woman says the same thing she’s called a feminist looking for a simp?.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by LordReed(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Enugupikin:
What exactly do ladies mean by a God-fearing man?

It has always been vague to me

From my experience it generally means a man that will not cheat.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by Dancebreaker: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
When women that generally don't fear God since Garden of Eden say they want a God-fearing man, you go know say wahala dey.

They mean a mumu man whose destiny they can use to play betja like Eve did with Adam's.

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by BigYash: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
cococandy:

Okay that what I think too especially at bold.
But why is it that when a woman says the same thing she’s called a feminist looking for a simp?.
You ladies always dey misunderstand these things.. Women will always want to detate for the men in relationships or marriages, which is not supposed.. That's what bring issues in marriages most times.. Even the bible said,you ladies should respect your husbands, who is the head of the home . But lately ,you ladies don't have respect for husbands. You ladies now preaches gender equality .. Where the man is head,you want to be head too.. It doesn't work like that.. Two drivers can't drive one car babe.. Some men are bad no doubt,but some love for real.. But you will always see their wives or girlfriends pushing them to the wall.. Then you see them reacting negatively, then the same woman go say the man bad.. Babe na some of the reasons,but I don't know if you understand sha

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by wunmi590(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Iamzik:

Wunmi I don't know oo
Please mention

Go and read 📚 your Bible, 😆
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by MrsTwrite(f): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
I'll be right back.
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

A God fearing man is a man who don’t rape and beat their wife/girlfriend to death

A God fearing man is a man who is rich and hardworking. When the Bible said the heart of men is desperately wicked, the Bible was referring to broke men.

LoL... 100%.
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by hashtagged(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
Enugupikin:
What exactly do ladies mean by a God-fearing man?

It has always been vague to me

°One who loves his wife the same way God loved the church to the point of death.
°One who puts jesus first before anything or anyone
°One who realises his wife is the same body as him so he knows he is hurting himself when he cheats, argues, lies or ever attempt to lay hands on her.
° One who defends her in public but correct her in secret according to the statues set by Jesus
° One who spends quality time with his children teaching them the love of God.
° Someone who avoids trouble, gives to the poor, also preaches the gospel
° One who fears God so much he would never do anything God doesn't like.
° They still exist

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by correctguy101(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
taiwotimitt:
Nigerian girls definition of God fearing is simply a foolish man.
Any man they can easily take advantage of him is God fearing.

And don't be surprised if they easily get tired of such God fearing men.

5 Likes

Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
The one with money
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by cococandy(f): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
If you treat someone the way you want them to treat you, that’s equality. It’s seems you’re the one misunderstanding this thing.

Equality is not a bad thing. Seems you got fed a narrative and you ran with it. And you end up disagreeing with people who are saying the same things as you. In a god fearing relationship, equality is the watch word. Because each spouse will always consider the other in their actions and words. And both will be in service of each other. Jesus said in order to lead you must be a servant.

Jesus was the first documented feminist ever

BigYash:
You ladies always dey misunderstand these things.. Women will always want to detate for the men in relationships or marriages, which is not supposed.. That's what bring issues in marriages most times.. Even the bible said,you ladies should respect your husbands, who is the head of the home . But lately ,you ladies don't have respect for husbands. You ladies now preaches gender equality .. Where the man is head,you want to be head too.. It doesn't work like that.. Two drivers can't drive one car babe.. Some men are bad no doubt,but some love for real.. But you will always see their wives or girlfriends pushing them to the wall.. Then you see them reacting negatively, then the same woman go say the man bad.. Babe na some of the reasons,but I don't know if you understand sha
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by correctguy101(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
BigYash:

Life's really funny if you ask me.

All these advice can turn the other way around and still make sense.... Smh

You'll be surprised that in the hearts of the muslmen, ye are all infidels who have no fear for the almighty Allan, in the eyes of Jehovah's witnesses, ye are all ignorant people led astray by Babylon the Greatest, and again with no iota of the fear of the Great Jahweh/Jehovah..

No God fearing person at the end of the day... cheesy shocked

Humans and wahala, the god-fearing men we know almost always wear big trousers and shirt with fat long ties.... grin

I don dey play again....smh
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by BigYash: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
cococandy:
If you treat someone the way you want them to treat you, that’s equality. It’s seems you’re the one misunderstanding this thing.

Equality is not a bad thing. Seems you got fed a narrative and you ran with it. And you end up disagreeing with people who are saying the same things as you. In a god fearing relationship, equality is the watch word. Because each spouse will always consider the other in their actions and words. And both will be in service of each other. Jesus said in order to lead you must be a servant.

I even thought you've come to your senses undecided So Jesus thought you to be equal to your husband in marriage? And for your husband to be a savant to you? Dey go abeg.. If you marry you can turn him to your savant,if you can..

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by BigYash: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
correctguy101:

Life's really funny if you ask me.

All these advice can turn the other way around and still make sense.... Smh

You'll be surprised that in the hearts of the muslmen, ye are all infidels who have no fear for the almighty Allan, in the eyes of Jehovah's witnesses, ye are all ignorant people led astray by Babylon the Greatest, and again with no iota of the fear of the Great Jahweh/Jehovah..

No God fearing person at the end of the day... cheesy shocked

Humans and wahala, the god-fearing men we know almost always wear big trousers and shirt with fat long ties.... grin

I don dey play again....smh
You no lie o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by emonis88: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

A God fearing man is that man who is rich abi? Never knew money bought Godliness.🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by alhajiabdulbuha: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
A God fearing man is a man that ensures that his dick enjoys variety when it comes to pussy.
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by talented321: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Madam man and women are equal by in some areas' but in marriage he is the head that doesn't mean he has the right to maltreat u'' but their are areas he will show u that he is the head of family' the same way u can also caution him in areas he is going wrong with respect u can't talk to ur husband the way u will not talk to ur elder brother at home.
cococandy:

people always get this arguement wrong.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by alhajiabdulbuha: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
A God fearing man is man that ensures that his joystick enjoys variety of otu even in marriage like Solomon.
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by correctguy101(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
BigYash:
You no lie o cheesy

E get as the ways of man be....

And all of them pretend not to know, after them go dey blame ThugLord Tinubu for amnesiac ministrations... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady’s Can You Wear Nyash Ring?? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy / Pickup Lines For Any Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.