Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? (10628 Views)

When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / Does Age Really Matter? Character And Relationship Wise / I Want To Talk To Someone. Relationship Wise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by Greatprince4u: 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Proverbs 8 vs 13; " the fear of God is to hate evil".
God fearing man = A man who hates evil.

Relationship wise, a man who will not make her bring out the evil in her. Because if you do, na RIP for you.
QED.
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by Etfash(m): 5:58am On Aug 15, 2023
I am not a woman, so I wouldn't know what they mean by a God-fearing man.

However, I believe that a God-fearing man or woman is one that commits to the relationship (courtship leading to marriage or marriage) irrespective of variations in circumstances: whether there is plenty or few, sound health or weakness , or whether the partner is present or absent because he or she views the commitment as a service to God and not just the other party.

Personally, I don't believe in the "I love you" that we say so much except if it means "I care for or about you." And of it means that, one can care for and about many people at the same time. I believe in "I am committed to you." more (something I do not feel one should say but let the other party see it themselves).

I have seen instances where one party takes advantage of the God-fearing nature of the other party though. But it is what it is. Just as a true believer doesn't give up on God because he or she doesn't get answers to his or her prayers at certain times and as he or she wants it would not make him or her embrace the devil or abandon God, a God-fearing partner wouldn't stop being committed because the other party doesn't seem to reciprocate it.

The question therefore is this: is there any God-fearing partner today? While I believe many still set out to be one, situations and circumstances make some change over time and some go off the track but return at some point.
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by Desmond22222: 6:40am On Aug 15, 2023
A science student that is studying masscom grin grin
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by alexvic12: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2023
There are several answers:

1. A man who honours and fears God and does right by his wife, children, and family members.

2. A man who loves the idea of loving God, but still a bad boy for her only.

3. A man that can keep up the pretence of going to church, but does all other things on weekdays.
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by Abokisulay(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
A God fearing man is a man who Loves and take good care of his wife/girlfriend.

A God fearing man is a man who don’t rape and beat their wife/girlfriend to death

A God fearing man is a man who is rich and hardworking. When the Bible said the heart of men is desperately wicked, the Bible was referring to broke men.

Yet ur papa nor get one naira

Personally, I’m allergic to broke men
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by Rubyjade: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
talented321:
When women say god fearing man:
1. They are talking about a yahoo man with the touch of adeboye''
Or'
2. A man who have money that can simp for her.
Or
3. A man she can manipulate to get her needs''
4. And pls don't forget when a woman said to u that u mean everything to her '' just know that u don mumu for her well well''
5. Lastly whenever a woman is coming to your life whether as a girlfriend' friend or wife, she has her target. Women are very good in calculation' so if u mumu u will turn to samson.
Dem don break this one heart tire
Re: Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? by Pauliaette(m): 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
God fearing man to women are those that have cash to spent, simp, those they can manipulate.
Men that they can fulfill their agenda, I mean their secret target because all of them do have a target in a God fearing man.
Finally, God fearing man means mumu, simp and grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? / 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.