Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble (1932 Views)

My Relationship Of 2years Is About To Crumble Due To Genotype . / TRUE LIFE STORY: My 2-months Relationship / Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by olasegun90(m): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2023
In six months, this is part 1 of her attitude, by 12 months, you will see part2 and 3 of her attitude. It means you can't cope with her anymore. "You said there is know future in her", then what are you waiting for??
Find all means to seperate her and family from your life. And also RUN for life.
My brother run oooo

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by WizBiggi(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
I am not sure that's her brother, I suggest you do a hidden investigation for your own good, and also, you see a Red Flag in front of you and you even mention it but you want to choose to handle it.

WORD OF WISDOM:
* If you accept this, what next would she bring for you to accept and what happens if you don't accept?
* You have already seen where her care and love are going (Her child and The Young man), so whats in for you?

Bro's no turn to Monkey wey dey work and Bamboo to chop

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by WizBiggi(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
AgbadoDie:

You understand me, Bro. I have invested in her and her family and she has done little than sex to me. Their youngest brother I want to bring out of villa by November is a matter of concern if he can act like this when I brought his immediate brother to us. That means, if I help his brothers succeed, am a gonna. Or even establish what I promised her and she start getting all her needs, I can't say a word again.

Many thoughts running down my head this night embarassed cry

Oga, in those thoughts are you thinking about yourself, your life, your family too... To have two people in your house that don't seem bother about you and you still sleep peacefully in that house.....Let me ask, is your family aware of this going mostly your parents or any elder relatives?

Cos to me, they do see things from different angles which would and can change your view of things for your own good.

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by seanwilliam(m): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
tuoyoojo:
From the beginning of the relationship, you showed ur hand to early.

You showed that you loved her more than she loves you. In as much as a alot of women would say they want a caring man, do not over do it, if not, see finish go enter.

She has an image of u in her mind already and nothing you do would change it. Even if you try to put ur foot on the ground about certain decisions, she would still look down on you.

The only option you have is to ask her to leave ur house ( you could change ur locks and kick their stuff outside ) after you have told her to leave and be sure she would do so much to make u change ur mind, either begging and crying or raining abuses on you and since the brother is with her, they may attempt to beat u up. So be ready for any eventualities

What ever way it pans out, be ready to put ur foot on the ground. Know this! She would not change. That is who she is and always would be

I am only happy she showed her hand early bf u committed to relationship fully
very easy to spot experienced OG.
99.99% of readers will miss the bolded , but I tell u it’s the realest thing ever.

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by yuping(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
undecided No matter what we say here, you won't listen, deep down you went for easy coochie but now you're not getting it anymore, she knew b4 hand that if that bro comes nothing for you, u single look for a single girl. Are you not love at home?

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by sterlingD(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
AgbadoDie:

I am already making up my mind to move on and want to let her know in the day. My house rent expires this august, either they renew it, or they find their way, but am moving away without her. But this has thought me a lesson about ladies again - hurtful lessons for years.
As hard as it is follow this through and through.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? / Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : / Which Would You Prefer? (be Open)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.