Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Guys! Don't Loose Guard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Don't Loose Guard (2054 Views)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! Don't Loose Guard by Adeoye11(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
What's your opinion on this?

Have a friend in this case, but his is somehow.
This my friend had a girlfriend that they dated for three months and then had a misunderstanding in the third month of dating each other which makes them to block each other on all socials but my friend told me that they do always see in church and that he still likes the girl.
So my guy called the girl in church one day and the girl was so happy to respond so they settled their misunderstanding.
After about three months of coming back my friend discovered that this said girl is fucking one rich sugar daddy in this same church.
Which this man really used to take care of this girl by taking her to shopping, expensive restaurants and buying her provisions that even sometimes the man used to deny himself of his place of work so as to carry this girl to market and going home late to his family.
When my friend enquired from his babe why she is doing that the girl said because my friend left him.
And so when they came back together, the girl said the sugar daddy is not fucking her again but they always do the rest of sexual thing and that he still pays her bills, that it is hard for her to let the sugar daddy go quick because he has exposed the girl to some good life and that the man bought her an electric sewing machine of about 200k.
My guy told me that the girl really confessed alot she did with the sugar daddy in the period they had their own misunderstanding and that she apologized to this my guy but the girl has still not cut communication with this man, that at some point when the girl is with him this man still calls.
So of recent my guy told me that kasala don burst for some members of the church that this sugar daddy is Fucking the girl and so the girl is trying to seek solace in my guy and trying to avoid church cos of shame.

In this kind of case what can my friend do? And why did this said girl tells my friend everything she did with the man.
My friend said he still loves the girl and that the girl loves him too.
And that he plans to marry the girl
Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by superCleanworks(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
gender bashers, food is ready.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by stacyadams: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
superCleanworks:
gender bashers, food is ready.
grin Nigerian girls are useless ,all of them...

A great mosdii said so cheesy grin

14 Likes

Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by czarr(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
This "My friend" wey you done over use for this post done cast you as the "friend"

12 Likes

Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by Sonnobax15(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
Every sane person knows this op is that "my friend"

But that's not the real problem here...

Why can't that your so-called friend just leave the banny alone?.........At least,she didn't kill anybody.......She only moved on with her life,so was your friend too undecided. Her only crime here was her coming back to swallow her vomit undecided

BTW,do you even expect her to just leave someone who has been footing all her bills simply because your friend came around? Na the banny I even blame for accepting him back undecided

And moreover, lashing church bannies isn't something new.........Even my guy did it to different bannies in their choir.....Funny thing was that he wasn't even in the choir back then......... just imagine what he could have done to the entire church if he had been a chorister...

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by Bennysam: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
Adeoye11:

What's your opinion on this?

Have a friend in this case, but his is somehow.
This my friend had a girlfriend that they dated for three months and then had a misunderstanding in the third month of dating each other which makes them to block each other on all socials but my friend told me that they do always see in church and that he still likes the girl.
So my guy called the girl in church one day and the girl was so happy to respond so they settled their misunderstanding.
After about three months of coming back my friend discovered that this said girl is fucking one rich sugar daddy in this same church.
Which this man really used to take care of this girl by taking her to shopping, expensive restaurants and buying her provisions that even sometimes the man used to deny himself of his place of work so as to carry this girl to market and going home late to his family.
When my friend enquired from his babe why she is doing that the girl said because my friend left him.
And so when they came back together, the girl said the sugar daddy is not fucking her again but they always do the rest of sexual thing and that he still pays her bills, that it is hard for her to let the sugar daddy go quick because he has exposed the girl to some good life and that the man bought her an electric sewing machine of about 200k.
My guy told me that the girl really confessed alot she did with the sugar daddy in the period they had their own misunderstanding and that she apologized to this my guy but the girl has still not cut communication with this man, that at some point when the girl is with him this man still calls.
So of recent my guy told me that kasala don burst for some members of the church that this sugar daddy is Fucking the girl and so the girl is trying to seek solace in my guy and trying to avoid church cos of shame.

In this kind of case what can my friend do? And why did this said girl tells my friend everything she did with the man.
My friend said he still loves the girl and that the girl loves him too.
And that he plans to marry the girl
I won't take the girl serious again, I will keep her as sex mate
Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by BigYash: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
If I give you my advice,people go call me bad person.. Let me give you a clue.. Hit the ground running .. Tell your frd say na his time to make money be this.. That girl fit secure many investment for him,via the sugar poppy.. For more advice ,see me in my office.. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by Adeoye11(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
No capping, nah my gee!
Me don leave anything babe for now oo, nah chase the bag I dey do.

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by JONSYN7154: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
stacyadams:

Where's Mosdii?
It's been long we heard from him.
Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by stacyadams: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Where's Mosdii?
It's been long we heard from him.

He is on vacation in Hawaii,, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
Another Vagina monitoring thread. I didn't read grin
Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by Alonso91(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Una no dey tire for all dis drama nhi?

Abi na me no normal cus i no dey do all dis yeye love wey dey nija now

Jus imagine you know and still seeking for advice wey go kee you dia

The banny don pass ur level cus of d kind lifestyle wey Dem don expose her to and even if she leaves d sugar zaddy to stay with you na everyday drama gi kee you cuz she go want mk you dey maintain her d way d zaddy dey do thereby you go com run com create Lamentations thread dey disturb us here

1 Like

Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by JONSYN7154: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
stacyadams:

He is on vacation in Hawaii,, grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by UcheKingsley1: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
As for me
* I will collect money from her from the sugar daddy
• I will help her to grow as an individual
• Fvck her on a steady
• Be a very good and supportive friend to her
• Go marry another, a younger and God fearing girl from a decent family.

That's all.

No wifeing a bitchh...sorry I fvcking can't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by Rexymania(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sorry to say but this post is nonsense. No face, No case[code][/code]
Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by Illegal1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
stacyadams:

omoh........and same person also said"all nigeria grls are ashawo,be it church grl or ur grlfrd,they are all ashawo..

long live savedday2
Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by stacyadams: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh........and same person also said"all nigeria grls are ashawo,be it church grl or ur grlfrd,they are all ashawo..

long live savedday2
grin brother keep the flag flying bro,keep the flag flying grin

1 Like

Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by Starboytwo(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
UcheKingsley1:
As for me
* I will collect money from her from the sugar daddy
• I will help her to grow as an individual
• Fvck her on a steady
• Be a very good and supportive friend to her
• Go marry another, a younger and God fearing girl from a decent family.

That's all.

No wifeing a bitchh...sorry I fvcking can't.
id go with this tho. Except for d collect money from her part. She fit bring food sha.
Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by Bakrabas: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
You've concluded everything in your last line.

"My guy loves the girl and the girl loves my guy"
Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by advanceDNA: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
She's good.. i like her...

Making her victim think she loves him by confessing to him how she cheats/hurt him and still making him feel she has no choice but to cheat .....Impressive manipulation.... claps!!

cheating freely, with no need to hide phone, Whatsapp chat or even nudès sent to sugar daddy... she can even tell the boyfriend.. "hey babe...please help me massage my mouth....that useless sugar daddy i told u about nearly kill me with blow jób today.. grin ..
Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by Nehyooh(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
advanceDNA:
She's good.. i like her...

Making her victim think she loves him by confessing to him how she cheats/hurt him and still making him feel she has no choice but to cheat .....Impressive manipulation.... claps!!

cheating freely, with no need to hide phone, Whatsapp chat or even nudès sent to sugar daddy... she can even tell the boyfriend.. "hey babe...please help me massage my mouth....that useless sugar daddy i told u about nearly kill me with blow jób today.. grin ..

Correct!
That's how they are. I had a similar scenario, she even lied that the married man she was going out with happens to be her uncle and I believed her despite how the stupid man talked anyhow to me twice when I called her, he actually picked her call then. But she received undiluted beating of her life from the man, just the way the man used to beat his wife at home. Yet the foolish girl want me for life, after her eyes don clear. They think they can eat there cake and still have it back. Nonsense girl!
Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by JoeRizzla(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by TheMaharajah: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wahala for who carry love for head. Look around you sonny money rules the world. The guy should have found a way to connect himself to the man's pocket 2ru the girl now E don burst.
Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by TheMaharajah: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Illegal1:

long live savedday2

No be say them be ashawo nay just say their market dey sell pass boys own.
Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by jeromestarks: 3:38am On Aug 16, 2023
Only Will Smith can help you and your friend right now. Unfortunately, you can't find him. Shame on you.
Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by marsup: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
My friend said this, the girl did that.
Reading shits like this, Is quite painful.
So incoherent.
Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by ElliotP: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
Them suppose use plank whip your friend for head
Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Useless Thread narrating a Useless he-goat.
Re: Guys! Don't Loose Guard by talented321: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
It is the men to be blamed rather they are insulting women'' men always use with their dicks and later blame the useless women'' the painful part is they always bring this nonsense to social media.
Alonso91:
Una no dey tire for all dis drama nhi?

Abi na me no normal cus i no dey do all dis yeye love wey dey nija now

Jus imagine you know and still seeking for advice wey go kee you dia

The banny don pass ur level cus of d kind lifestyle wey Dem don expose her to and even if she leaves d sugar zaddy to stay with you na everyday drama gi kee you cuz she go want mk you dey maintain her d way d zaddy dey do thereby you go com run com create Lamentations thread dey disturb us here

(1) (Reply)

Best Xmas Gifts For Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend / Is She Really Pretending? / Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.