Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? (19808 Views)

Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by izonborn098(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dating start the moment u agree to him and he Bleep u.
There is nothing like dating without bleep
Puss360:

Surely as a single girl without commitment, some girls have male FWB...
Then when she has a serious guy in her life, she'll end all commitment and focus....

"Immediately she agrees to his love request".. how?
Some guys that'll see you on the road and begin to shower you with love talk so how will we know the original love?

Abi once a guy collect your number, you are now dating? If I collect another guy number the next day nko?

Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by socialmediaman: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:
After seeing this topic -https://www.nairaland.com/7803848/leave-good-woman-man-because -
I decided to ask when does "We are dating" officially starts in a relationship..

Assuming a guy exchange number with a girl on Friday, they began chatting, on Friday the following week, they met for lunch...

Fast forward to a month later, the guy discovered that Tuesday before the Friday they met for lunch, the girl had sex with a frnd..

Can the guy claim the girl cheated while they were dating??

I'm confused here ..

Dating officially starts when you both start hanging out together physically but if you want an exclusive relationship, you have to both agree on that, don’t assume that because you’re dating him or her, that person shouldn’t or can’t date another, after all, speed dating is all about dating different people within a short space of time to figure out who you want to be with

1 Like

Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by bonnyhope: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:

Wahala...so now to you, your money goes hand in hand with sex??

Madam, you girls don't like someone that tells you the truth. No guy will spend on you without having intention to getting something in return.

I don't pretend

1 Like

Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Way4orward: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
After first or two fuccking
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by AngelicBeing: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dating does not mean mating, Dating is a specific period in a relationship for data and information gathering, during dating sex shouldn't be the priority because if he already discovers the innermost parts of your body, knows all of your emotions and has already played with you as much as he wanted during the dating period, he has nothing left pushing him to marry you because he has already married you while dating you, be his mystery during dating and not his history, and let him discover you in the marital bed when married tongue
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Rebuke: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:

Abeg let us rest with all these marriage talk.. Did you marry all the girls you've had sex with?
Stop being hypocritical here please..

Yhu probably think everyone is like yhu. There are men who won't go about sleeping with every girl in the name of friendship.

Hypocritical? Lol, this is what our world has turned into, everyone must be committing fornication, abstinence is now being Hypocritical😟
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by SageWithSarcasm(m): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:

Ooho... Some guys don't know that one o...
After one lunch, they believe I have agree to toasting..
Why do i have a feels you are this girl and this girl is you
Regardless.....from the story there is no foul play. They should chalk it up amongst "past" grin
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Streetmovement(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don't date Nigerian girls, I only Bleep them cheesy tongue so I can't relate to the topic at hand.

1 Like

Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by gideonvalor98(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:

I've had the unfortunate encounter of my life happen like dis....
Mine sef was birthday...
Met two weeks before my birthday, we began chatting, so I decided to use my birthday to meet..
Lol, we went shopping o, we ate...he really spent sha...
It was December...
January came, new year resolution, I decided to cut off, lol he became angry...oo..
Said many things, I couldn't recall, but he mentioned the birthday outing..
But we weren't dating, I told him...

So Nigerians guys has this "I spend on you, you are mine" mentality

That's how most of you do. Why will you use your birthday date for the outing? You went on a shopping spree with him and you can't even make comment or ask questions relating 'maybe it's a gift and nothing attached ' if he had demanded you return his gift, what will you do?

Baby girl you're a thief!

2 Likes

Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by JaskanFactor: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
after the first night in bed, anything before that is just...........................

Until you get that thing out of the way , nothing has meaning, its human nature

1 Like

Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Nehyooh(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:

Easier said than done...
What I learnt sef was, the best way to break up relationship is through phone..
Coz some guys can be very aggressive when annoyed...
Sensible guys do break-up through phone as well. Just to avoid you ladies crocodile tears that may still tame guys that doesn't have interest again grin
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Juoflife1(f): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
After you've had the conversation. Don't just assume, else you'll be dating yourself without knowing.
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Tamakay(m): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dating starts after knacking each other. As long as I never knack, for me, dating has not started. But as for the scenerio you painted, the girl hasn't cheated but her value has reduced in my sight. And if I am the guy involve, the dating will collapsed if at all I want to take her serious if not, the moment I finished knacking her that's the end of the dating or relationship.

1 Like

Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Boyjaco: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
For me ooo after the first nack
Then I decides if we're dating or not so you have to serve the first knackin very well
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Devil1Messenger: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:
After seeing this topic -https://www.nairaland.com/7803848/leave-good-woman-man-because -
I decided to ask when does "We are dating" officially starts in a relationship..

Assuming a guy exchange number with a girl on Friday, they began chatting, on Friday the following week, they met for lunch...

Fast forward to a month later, the guy discovered that Tuesday before the Friday they met for lunch, the girl had sex with a frnd..

Can the guy claim the girl cheated while they were dating??

I'm confused here ..
Ashawo
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by jeromestarks: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:

Mine sef was birthday...
Met two weeks before my birthday, we began chatting, so I decided to use my birthday to meet..
It was December...
January came, new year resolution, I decided to cut off, lol he became angry...oo..

I see you remain single for a very long time.
I see you praying for a husband but no one came.
I see you frustrated because of singlehood.
I see men using and dumping you throughout your life.
I see pains and sorrow which surround a single bitter woman surrounding you.
I see you becoming a single mother.
I see you devoid of love.
All these I see because you think you belong to a woke generation but you're not.
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Puss360(f): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nehyooh:
Sensible guys do break-up through phone as well. Just to avoid you ladies crocodile tears that may still tame guys that doesn't have interest again grin
😂😂😂 crocodile tears lol

1 Like

Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Fairview1: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:

Mine sef was birthday...
It was December...

You are very wicked, get into this thread to borrow some sense.... https://www.nairaland.com/7560544/these-wisdom-words-change-lifehttps://www.nairaland.com/7560544/these-wisdom-words-change-life
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Puss360(f): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
gideonvalor98:

That's how most of you do. Why will you use your birthday date for the outing? You went on a shopping spree with him and you can't even make comment or ask questions relating 'maybe it's a gift and nothing attached ' if he had demanded you return his gift, what will you do?

Baby girl you're a thief!
Thief ke?? Why are you pained? R u the guy??

1 Like

Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Puss360(f): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
SageWithSarcasm:

Why do i have a feels you are this girl and this girl is you
Regardless.....from the story there is no foul play. They should chalk it up amongst "past" grin
If it's me nko? Should I kill myself?
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Puss360(f): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Rebuke:

Yhu probably think everyone is like yhu. There are men who won't go about sleeping with every girl in the name of friendship.

Hypocritical? Lol, this is what our world has turned into, everyone must be committing fornication, abstinence is now being Hypocritical😟
Lol... Sorry pastor... I mean no harm.. Over righteousness
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Puss360(f): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
bonnyhope:

Madam, you girls don't like someone that tells you the truth. No guy will spend on you without having intention to getting something in return.

I don't pretend
Okay... But I can't follow such guys
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Crafteck1: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Una no de reason? Is everything relationship...
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Puss360(f): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
izonborn098:
Dating start the moment u agree to him and he Bleep u.
There is nothing like dating without bleep
Lol. I know u will support sex upandan... If no sex no agreement 😂
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Puss360(f): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
bonnyhope:

Na small small e de start na

From 2k it will enter " pls assist to renew my rent"

Or "my phone is bad"
Or my gas has finished, or I want to cook spaghetti but no money grin grin

Guys dat do like dat since this year dem Neva do nko??
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Puss360(f): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fairview1:

You are very wicked, get into this thread to borrow some sense.... https://www.nairaland.com/7560544/these-wisdom-words-change-lifehttps://www.nairaland.com/7560544/these-wisdom-words-change-life
I no Sabi read ... Sorry...
Lol
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Bobbiee: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:

Mine sef was birthday...
It was December...

We know you are desperate for attention. You don't have to talk to yourself using two nairaland accounts you created. Lol
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Puss360(f): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

All these I see because you think you belong to a woke generation but you're not.

I see dying of HBP.... And what's the cause?....
My matter...
If my matter no kill you, nothing will...
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Puss360(f): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Ashawo
Wahala...
Customer no be fight na... Be calming down grin grin
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by taiwotimitt: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

Person wey I don dey follow talk. Sweet girl
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by int0x80(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
After the first fučk, that's if the fučking was good.
Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by Chetas81(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Giving your number to a guy doesn't equates to dating na.
The dating starts immediately you agree to his toasting, that's what I'm saying.
just a little toast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / I Fu,ck Dis Girl For My Church Toilet Today / Kayanmata And Kayanmaza.. Sexual Wellness For Both Men And Women..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.