Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger (17871 Views)

Niger Coup: Northern Senators Reject Military Intervention / Holland Becomes First Eu Nation To Cancel All Sanctions Against Russia / Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by wowcatty: 5:05am On Aug 20, 2023
Stop biting your fingers and make them useful in search of what you are looking for. I don't run errands for iddiots!
obyno82:

Oga stop throwing insults just bring evidence. There's nothing hard here naaaa
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by obyno82: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2023
wowcatty:
Stop biting your fingers and make them useful in search of what you are looking for. I don't run errands for iddiots!

When you are done insulting go and bring evidence. You always do this when you have been boxed into a corner and your bullshit has been exposed for all to see.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by wowcatty: 7:33am On Aug 20, 2023
You are just insane, that's it!
obyno82:

When you are done insulting go and bring evidence. You always do this when you have been boxed into a corner and your bullshit has been exposed for all to see.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by obyno82: 7:34am On Aug 20, 2023
wowcatty:
You are just insane, that's it!
When you are done please provide the answers to my initial questions.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by wowcatty: 7:41am On Aug 20, 2023
Evidence ko!
Excellence ni!
obyno82:

When you are done please provide the answers to my initial questions.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by obyno82: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2023
wowcatty:
Evidence ko!
Excellence ni!

Bring evidence ooooo
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by wowcatty: 7:45am On Aug 20, 2023
Put your hand to a good use for once.
obyno82:

Bring evidence ooooo
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by obyno82: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2023
wowcatty:
Put your hand to a good use for once.

Please don't dodge. Bring evidence to answer my questions.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by wowcatty: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2023
Get the hell of my mention, asunu!
obyno82:

Please don't dodge. Bring evidence to answer my questions.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by obyno82: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2023
wowcatty:
Get the hell of my mention, asunu!

Bring evidence naaaa. E no hard ooooo, be bold and defend your statements with facts.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by wowcatty: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2023
Sleep there, ode!
obyno82:

Bring evidence naaaa. E no hard ooooo, be bold and defend your statements with facts.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by obyno82: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
wowcatty:
Sleep there, ode!

grin grin grin I love your frustration
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by wowcatty: 4:51am On Aug 23, 2023
Stop projecting!
obyno82:

grin grin grin I love your frustration
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by obyno82: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2023
wowcatty:
Stop projecting!

You are frustrated naaaa, i should be the one telling you to stop projecting.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by wowcatty: 4:21am On Aug 31, 2023
Frustration is what you are feeling!
You are so lame!
obyno82:

You are frustrated naaaa, i should be the one telling you to stop projecting.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by obyno82: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
wowcatty:
Frustration is what you are feeling!
You are so lame!

Dude you are frustrated.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by wowcatty: 4:56am On Sep 01, 2023
Frustration is what you are feeling, stop projecting!
obyno82:

Dude you are frustrated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years / Recession: FG Summons Emergency Session Over Economy / APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.