Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger (17878 Views)

Niger Coup: Northern Senators Reject Military Intervention / Holland Becomes First Eu Nation To Cancel All Sanctions Against Russia / Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by emmi14: 6:41am On Aug 16, 2023
Odin13:
Only Yoruba people are supporting their god on this Niger matter ..

But for them to face the north and their elders that has been loud against their god.. na haram to Yoruba ..

But to others .. it’s wisdom..

They will abuse and curse any other going against their almight useless drug imp.

Yoruba guess northern elders are Ipob and bitter obidients?

Tinubu the imp must invade Niger .. otherwise he remain a useless god .. and the greatest of all Yoruba god .. dead and alive ..
Naturally Yoruba and garagara are interrelated. They talk Jinja without throwing one punch.

1 Like

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by GanagiBitrus: 6:43am On Aug 16, 2023
allthingsgood:

Does that mean they prefer military to democracy Afterall the deposed President is arab
Whatever is their preference, Tribal sentiments are usually stronger than Political sentiments.
Arabs there are in the minority. Majority are Hausa/Fulani, same as Northern Nigeria.

Blood is Always Thicker Than Water.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by GanagiBitrus: 6:48am On Aug 16, 2023
7lives:

Go and read about Gideon Orkar's coup.
That man was on point.
Right.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
This is Buhari and his Fulani brothers speaking through the NEF and failure to comply, they will deal with Tinubu. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚

First time you’ve said something reasonable grin 😝
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by orisa37: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2023
NO. NORTHERN ELDERS SHOULD DISCUSS THEIR REQUIREMENTS WITH THEIR SW, SE, SS AND THEIR MIDDLE BELT COUNTERPARTS BEFORE THEY START ISSUING THREATS TO THE PRESIDENCY.
U.S HAS ALREADY ASKED, LIKE ORDER TOO, TINUBU TO RESTORE DEMOCRACY IN NIGER REPUBLIC AND BRING BACK BAZOUM.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by occfx: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2023
Iamcrazy:
My problem with Nigeria is between me and God. So it doesn't concern Nigeria or her governing body in any way. I still don't know why God sent me here in the first place. It remain the greatest mystery of my whole entire life and nothing else can take up that soace in my life.

I can't imagine what the feeling would be like if I'm reading Nigeria news as a citizen and resident of Canada or Germany. Nigeria is nothing but hell. I think people sent here are those who misuse their opportunity one way or the other when they were in the better part of the world.

Probably we are sent to this place to see of the hardship and events of this place would have negative or positive consequences on us or not because sometimes, Things happening in this country targets our behaviour and attitude with the aim to make us wicked, mean and cruel in relating with others. We are just too unlucky to be here. Even the mineral resources is a problem in disguise.

Only God knows why I'm in this country. It is only in this part of the world that you will encounter challenges that doesn't have a physical or define cause/reason.. Some situation will even make you think God dey whine you

LOL, this your explanations and definitions is something else... Look like you are having a discussion with God one on one
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by favor914: 7:42am On Aug 16, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Northern Nigeria is supposed to be part of Niger.
Fact is, Northern Nigeria owes more allegiance to Niger than to Nigeria.

Blood is Always Thicker Than Water
Eastern Nigeria is supposed to be part of Cameroon, Fact is Eastern Nigeria owes more allegiance to Cameroon than to Nigeria.

Blood is always thicker than water.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:49am On Aug 16, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Tinubu is a betrayal he won't last before shettim
a will take over his place.

Bitterleaf group member cited. Wailing wailer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by ai9090: 7:57am On Aug 16, 2023
Why

I want to sell my LG Side By Side GC-B207WVQ Refrigerator
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by favor914: 7:57am On Aug 16, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Tinubu is a betrayal he won't last before shettima will take over his place.
Ok seems you have confirmed that Obi is not coming, now you have moved to Shettima to continue your wailing of illusion?

1 Like

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by DigitB: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2023
Wise people coming through for their kins.

Unlike useless SE croọks polithiefcians
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by odiinsgrace(m): 8:31am On Aug 16, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Only if he's ruling Lagos not nigeria, taking down Tinubu from Aso rock is easier than invading Niger Republic.
Aso rock na Northern inheritance aboki?
Go and take him out of aso rock let's see
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by comodo: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2023
allthingsgood:
Why has north been supporting the coupists I don’t understand.
I think they are worried about the after effects of military invasion of Niger. 1) they will deal with refugees.
2) They will deal with militants and other merceneries that will sneak into the country.
3) We are not talking of the deadly weapons that can cross the border into the country and the ones that will fall into wrong hands. Then after the war, what happens to the dogs of war that may have been hired to execute the war??
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by onlyboyson(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2023
Na from north the war will begin the neighborhood πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by GanagiBitrus: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2023
favor914:
Eastern Nigeria is supposed to be part of Cameroon, Fact is Eastern Nigeria owes more allegiance to Cameroon than to Nigeria.

Blood is always thicker than water.
You are correct, only if there are Eastern Nigeria Tribes that are native to Cameroun.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by obyno82: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2023
wowcatty:
The court is not that lawless to remove a democratically elected president.

what did you smoke when you said this? i am sure it is dried cow dung. if certainly the process making a president is flawed and he didn't meet the criteria to be elected, then the court is very much within its constitutional right to remove the president whether democratically elected or not.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by KGBKremlin: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
odiinsgrace:

Aso rock na Northern inheritance aboki?
Go and take him out of aso rock let's see

Werey naa everyone is aboki
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by KGBKremlin: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
favor914:
Ok seems you have confirmed that Obi is not coming, now you have moved to Shettima to continue your wailing of illusion?

Oluko,is Obi a Nigerian or Biafra
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by bergs2: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Most African states are just big for nothing: look at the large expanse of land mass of a nation deemed the poorest in the world.
Worse off, they can't even produce their own food, they must import cereal from Russia, Ukraine and so on.
Even the enormous amount of Uranium deposit underneath their soil can never be explored until they invite some foreign nations.
God forbid!!!!!!
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by jonnieoneng: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
This is Buhari and his Fulani brothers speaking through the NEF and failure to comply, they will deal with Tinubu. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†

They will Deal with Tinubu keeh You think say Tinubu be Jonathan?
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by orisa37: 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
NO.
TINUBU IS PRESIDENT NOT NORTHERN GROUPS.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by wowcatty: 6:11am On Aug 17, 2023
You are the one high on dogshit.
Peter Obi is the only one that rigged the elections according to evidence presented in court and that's why president Tinubu cannot be removed.
obyno82:

what did you smoke when you said this? i am sure it is dried cow dung. if certainly the process making a president is flawed and he didn't meet the criteria to be elected, then the court is very much within its constitutional right to remove the president whether democratically elected or not.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by obyno82: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2023
wowcatty:
You are the one high on dogshit.
Peter Obi is the only one that rigged the elections according to evidence presented in court and that's why president Tinubu cannot be removed.

You really don't have sense walahi. So all the results sheet that were altered in Lagos and Rivers for APC it was PO abi? Oga don't invite curses on your future generations abeg.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by wowcatty: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2023
Who dash you sense? Ode!

All your aba made propaganda were not admissible in court.

The court evidence showed that igbos and Peter Obi rigged the elections and the judgment is going to be base on that.
obyno82:

You really don't have sense walahi. So all the results sheet that were altered in Lagos and Rivers for APC it was PO abi? Oga don't invite curses on your future generations abeg.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by obyno82: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2023
wowcatty:
Who dash you sense? Ode!

All your aba made propaganda were not admissible in court.

The court evidence showed that igbos and Peter Obi rigged the elections and the judgment is going to be base on that.

Oya lay the evidence bare on nairaland let all of us see. Stop behaving like a low life miscreant.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by wowcatty: 1:51am On Aug 18, 2023
Idiott!
How many evidence have you admitted to in your miserable life?
obyno82:

Oya lay the evidence bare on nairaland let all of us see. Stop behaving like a low life miscreant.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by obyno82: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2023
wowcatty:
Idiott!
How many evidence have you admitted to in your miserable life?

Oga stop throwing insults just bring evidence. There's nothing hard here naaaa
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by orisa37: 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
NORTHERN ELDERS SHOULD STOP CRITICISING THE GOVERNMENT ON NIGER ISSUES. THEY CAN NEVER SUCCEED IN DIVIDING NIGERIA INTO SUNNIS AND SHIITES. NIGER REPUBLIC DOESN'T WANT IT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu / Omoyele Sowore Blasts Garba Shehu: "You've Become An Apology Of A Person" / President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.