Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger (17867 Views)

Niger Coup: Northern Senators Reject Military Intervention / Holland Becomes First Eu Nation To Cancel All Sanctions Against Russia / Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by dragunov: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/15/coup-nef-urges-tinubu-to-remove-all-sanctions-imposed-on-niger/

The Western stooge will never listen. It's a waste of time. The ones pulling his strings are more dangerous than you can imagine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by allthingsgood: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Why has north been supporting the coupists I don’t understand.

1 Like

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by tishbite42: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by allthingsgood: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Northern Nigeria is supposed to be part of Niger.
Fact is, Northern Nigeria owes more allegiance to Niger than to Nigeria.

Does that mean they prefer military to democracy Afterall the deposed President is arab
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by allthingsgood: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Odin13:
Only Yoruba people are supporting their god on this Niger matter ..

But for them to face the north and their elders that has been loud against their god.. na haram to Yoruba ..

But to others .. it’s wisdom..

They will abuse and curse any other going against their almight useless drug imp.

Yoruba guess northern elders are Ipob and bitter obidients?

Tinubu the imp must invade Niger .. otherwise he remain a useless god .. and the greatest of all Yoruba god .. dead and alive ..

This election pain u well no be small. Lol
U will be doing this for eight solid years grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by allthingsgood: 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Only if he's ruling Lagos not nigeria, taking down Tinubu from Aso rock is easier than invading Niger Republic.

If DSS picks you now you’ll start crying for us social media. Smh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by zionzoe(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
allthingsgood:

Does that mean they prefer military to democracy Afterall the deposed President is arab

It is called Karma.

Bubu punished the southwest with closed borders because of corona ,

Now , Bat is punishing them with closed border because of coup.

2 Likes

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by paramakina202: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sanction on Niger is a sanction against northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
The only thing keeping them in Nigeria is the oil. They should have been a part of Niger.

2 Likes

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by WantsandMore: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
Iamcrazy:
My problem with Nigeria is between me and God. So it doesn't concern Nigeria or her governing body in any way. I still don't know why God sent me here in the first place. It remain the greatest mystery of my whole entire life and nothing else can take up that soace in my life.

I can't imagine what the feeling would be like if I'm reading Nigeria news as a citizen and resident of Canada or Germany. Nigeria is nothing but hell. I think people sent here are those who misuse their opportunity one way or the other when they were in the better part of the world.

Probably we are sent to this place to see of the hardship and events of this place would have negative or positive consequences on us or not because sometimes, Things happening in this country targets our behaviour and attitude with the aim to make us wicked, mean and cruel in relating with others. We are just too unlucky to be here. Even the mineral resources is a problem in disguise.

Only God knows why I'm in this country. It is only in this part of the world that you will encounter challenges that doesn't have a physical or define cause/reason.. Some situation will even make you think God dey whine you
lol... why not enjoy the Nigerian life ride and don't let her stress you too much.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by franchasofficia: 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Osetigo cheesy
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by allthingsgood: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
zionzoe:

It is called Karma.

Bubu punished the southwest with closed borders because of corona ,

Now , Bat is punishing them with closed border because of coup.

U guys just love conspiracy sha

3 Likes

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by 7lives: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Go and read about Gideon Orkar's coup.
That man was on point.

2 Likes

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by floret23(f): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Tinubu is a betrayal he won't last before shettima will take over his place.
A terrorist is more brutal than a drug baron. Be careful of what you are asking for.

1 Like

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by Padipadi(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Iamcrazy:
My problem with Nigeria is between me and God. So it doesn't concern Nigeria or her governing body in any way. I still don't know why God sent me here in the first place. It remain the greatest mystery of my whole entire life and nothing else can take up that soace in my life.

I can't imagine what the feeling would be like if I'm reading Nigeria news as a citizen and resident of Canada or Germany. Nigeria is nothing but hell. I think people sent here are those who misuse their opportunity one way or the other when they were in the better part of the world.

Probably we are sent to this place to see of the hardship and events of this place would have negative or positive consequences on us or not because sometimes, Things happening in this country targets our behaviour and attitude with the aim to make us wicked, mean and cruel in relating with others. We are just too unlucky to be here. Even the mineral resources is a problem in disguise.

Only God knows why I'm in this country. It is only in this part of the world that you will encounter challenges that doesn't have a physical or define cause/reason.. Some situation will even make you think God dey whine you
Post of the year.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by Paradigms: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Someone is talking through northern elders. If you know, you know cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by Okoroawusa: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Una dey mad...
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by LagosFirstSon: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Una dey mad...
you dey tell Tinubu political masters that they are mad

How dare you insult the north
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by Babathanks(m): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
But our border in the south is close now. Why are northerners complaining cos of close border in there region that just start recently 😔
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by 9japride(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
But they insist that Nnamdi Kanu should not be released?
If Nnamdi kanu was to be a northerner, I am very sure they will be fighting for he's release.
The northern part are more comfortable with Niger and Chad, than their south eastern brother. One Nigeria indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by flokii: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Babathanks:
But our border in the south is close now. Why are northerners complaining cos of close border in there region that just start recently 😔

This is why I keep saying Southern leaders and politicians are docile especially the ones in South West. Why didn't our people start protest when Buhari and his Northern Customs boss closed all borders in South West and left the ones in North open?.

I don't know why Yorubas are just falling hands anyhow.. barely three weeks into the sanctions imposed on Niger republic, these traitors up North are already shedding tears. Just imagine what people in Benin republic who are largely farmers passed through during those dark times of Nigeria closing border on them.

Igbos will come and take you for a ride, Hausas and others in North will be ridiculing your own people right in your domain and you'd be looking like mum.u, forming nonsense political correctness.

4 Likes

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by zionzoe(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
allthingsgood:

U guys just love conspiracy sha

Be Sincere was Niger republic border closed like Benin REPUBLIC border during Corona ?
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
ѕєє hσw thє nσrth dєч cσntrσl tínuвu mumu вuttσn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by jconsulting(f): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
This is Buhari and his Fulani brothers speaking through the NEF and failure to comply, they will deal with Tinubu. 😂 😂 😆

Deal with Tinubu, how?, always think from your head when you want to comment and not from anus

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by GoodLife4live: 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/15/coup-nef-urges-tinubu-to-remove-all-sanctions-imposed-on-niger/
PRESIDENT TINUBU .... I AM YOUR GREATEST SUPPORTER..

LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF GENIUE NIGERIANS
NIGERIANS VOTED YOU..NOT ECOWAS...WE UNDERSTOOD YOUR PLEAD...

NIGERIANS DONT WANT WAR WITH ANY NEIGHBOR...

GOD HAS MADE YOU OUR LEADER...PLS LEAD US WELL

WE LOVE YOU... BUT GOD LOVE YOU MORE...

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BOLA HAMMED TINUBU... GCFR

PRESIDENT of federal republic of nigeria
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by AngelicBeing: 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Iamcrazy:

Flee from the Headquarters of extreme poverty to another country na, Nigeria don cast since grin
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by KanwuliaExtra: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
Because it affects Northerners.
Aren't the gods of our ancestors wonderful.

See Karma at work!
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by Bbbwings: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Who is the president. See how dem dey given order.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by Omodua(m): 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Godspeed0:
Are we really one Nigeria?
Good question, my brother.

For sure,we are not one Nigeria. So many dissenting views on national issues. And this has to do with electoral biases that places loser as winner.

Until injustices in the Land is redressed, we shall continue to witness issues of division on topical and international issues like Niger coup.
Re: Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger by LagosFirstSon: 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bbbwings:
Who is the president. See how dem dey given order.
the north through professor Mahmoud rigged Tinubu in , he's a boy to them that they can order around .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grumbling In EFCC Over Magu’s Successor / APC Loses More Lawmakers To PDP In Edo / Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.