Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) (6452 Views)

This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) / MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by Ay04z(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
But wat d enjoyment here
Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by Badmashii(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
The guy mind go just be like--"God,abeg make this queue just remain like this through out today"

Comrade...your head dey dere
Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by Starhearts: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Thugnificent:
Is that girl not underage shocked

Naa preek make her short Dem full nairaland.com? Dem no dey transport fare
Awon omo adanu
Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
Some men are perverts but the lady is an accomplice here

You are pathetic, what has pervert got to do with people been on a que?
Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

You are pathetic, what has pervert got to do with people been on a que?
So you don't know what he's doing and smiling abi?
Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by Tunde835(m): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
It has on accident though i think she made it intentional. It felt like eating bread made in the morning in the afternoon.
Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by jumper524(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
This rubbish, I did this rubbish during my secondary school days. Make God forgive me.

1 Like

Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by Baronthecelebri: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
I did that in secondary School,under hot sun. I was just there, the girl in front of me,was just there shaking her ass
Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by Albertone(m): 2:32am On Aug 17, 2023
Rokiat:
Heโ€™s enjoying it sheโ€™s enjoying it letโ€™s mind our business.

This one that you're changing dp like clothes. It's like hanty dey find husband grin

1 Like

Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by Albertone(m): 2:37am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
So you don't know what he's doing and smiling abi?

He's on queue with others, the queue is tight causing body contact. So what?

During the cash crunch, come and see how people were mumbled up on the queue. No one gave a fck!
Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by Rokiat(f): 3:30am On Aug 17, 2023
Albertone:

This one that you're changing dp like clothes. It's like hanty dey find husband grin

How you know that am changing dp like clothes?
You must be actively checking to know.

1 Like

Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by Silentgroper(m): 3:38am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Some men are perverts but the lady is an accomplice here
The lady has enough space at her front, she avoided that and instead went pressing her butt on him ...

she's the pervert here .
Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by Silentgroper(m): 3:42am On Aug 17, 2023
henndukwe18:
There is nothing there to enjoy, is nt like they are having sex
beats me
Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by Silentgroper(m): 3:45am On Aug 17, 2023
Deasegun19:
why is he grinning?
He's having a convo with someone else or he's laughing at some joke..

pretty obvious tho..

1 Like

Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by Silentgroper(m): 3:51am On Aug 17, 2023
The other dude looking down at the guy on red cap is definitely wishing to get in position like that ... That o.g looks like he'd manhandle some butty on that queue

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by Justbeingreal(m): 4:43am On Aug 17, 2023
No more privacy again taking pictures and making videos anyhow of people going about their lives without consent. SMH..
Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by jchioma: 6:57am On Aug 17, 2023
henndukwe18:
There is nothing there to enjoy, is nt like they are having sex

It's the mind and flesh playing Bleep games. Like masturbation. It's not the real thing but it could give relief to the tense situation there
Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by Albertone(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2023
Rokiat:

How you know that am changing dp like clothes?
You must be actively checking to know.

Yes I am.
Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by Angrygoat: 8:55am On Aug 17, 2023
I did this at 100 level auditorium line up. Then I was sex starved and new on campus. The girl at my front latwr ran away amd said she was not doing any longer my dick was rock hard and I made sure i gave her ass close super glue marking.
Re: Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) by Albertone(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2023
Angrygoat:
I did this at 100 level auditorium line up. Then I was sex starved and new on campus. The girl at my front latwr ran away amd said she was not doing any longer my dick was rock hard and I made sure i gave her ass close super glue marking.

Don't try this abroad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Girl Who Won Prison Beauty Contest Regrets Killing Boyfriend / Exposed! See What Man Did To His Sugar Mummy(video, PHOTO) / What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.