Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

What Can You Do With 5M - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Do With 5M (2912 Views)

What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Dexy4yah(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2023
Build a house and rent it out.
Build another house and rent it out
(Landed property is bae)

Then open personal business for myself

Flex momsy well....case closed
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Athena6(f): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2023
brain54:

The dollar advice is good…

But a bit tricky and risky for you.

I understand from what you are saying you want a business with very minimal risk involved.

And not basically about profit but keeping your funds secure. And available to cash out within short notice.

You can try fixed deposit. It suits your requirements.

No much profit but less risk and you can fix to mature within the time frame of your traveling.

Less paperwork and stress.

Just go to your bank!
Thanks maybe I will just do this
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Theweekend: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2023
Invest in palm oil business
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by LarryCork: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
spencekat:
Is it an achievement?

u mean to yansh Athena6? Yesssssir!!(no oofense) cheesy
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by SPAMBOX7: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Athena6:
So my half brother sold a piece of my father property and I received my share which was 5M, my intention was to use the money to relocate out of naija but seeing as how things are very expensive I decided to pause and wait till next year so as to be able to add to it.
I am working so I dont need to touch the money but I need to invest the money because it sitting in my account will probably just devalue it.
So is there any business I can do and mind you I am planning on something I can easily just withdraw the money when it is time for me to relocate.
Please advice needed
Buy bitcoin and leave it till early 2025.
Your money will triple or quadruple.

You can ignore and come back to this post by 2025 and regret. Ciao

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by G12(m): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Yhemzie:

I partner with Globus bank, I heard Jaiz bank is also doing well.

Thanks, I'll check them out.
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Yhemzie(m): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
G12:

Thanks, I'll check them out.
Alright, you'll also need the service of your lawyer.
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Levels1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
wale8486:
i have an half plot of land at ikorodu with foundation of one 2 bedroom and 4 room and parlor self contain valued for 3.5 million. if u are interested send me a WHATSAPP CHAT ALONE on 08034949104. No agent oo. its mine and 100 % safe.

All this on half a plot of Land?

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Amin11(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2023
FitCorper:

I need binance account with 20 plus reviews DM me on 08033020474

Follow my instructions below.
1.Take part of the money and go purchase land in any peaceful state you like.
2.Open a Binance account.
3. Verify account with bvn or nin.
4.Save the rest money and use it to buy usdt when the time comes. Naira will soon appreciate against the dollar in a few weeks. Tinubu has just started Economics.
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Coleman7(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Athena6:
So my half brother sold a piece of my father property and I received my share which was 5M, my intention was to use the money to relocate out of naija but seeing as how things are very expensive I decided to pause and wait till next year so as to be able to add to it.
I am working so I dont need to touch the money but I need to invest the money because it sitting in my account will probably just devalue it.
So is there any business I can do and mind you I am planning on something I can easily just withdraw the money when it is time for me to relocate.
Please advice needed

Got a good plan.
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by FitCorper: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2023
[quote author=Amin11 post=125660686][/quote]

Sorry sir. I use mine for trading purpose, open one and verify it, then start trading gradually.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by adesegun121(m): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Go and buy dollar and keep.
She should av listening to you
Ooo
Na big cashout for her now

That 5m don turn 2m cry

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by yahoodetector: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
Emmaneze:

You smoke??
Dollar wey de crash and uncrash every second grin grin
Are you high?

Dollar isn't crashing!

Your useless naira is what is crashing!

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by yahoodetector: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Dollar price is dropping...
Wrong advice

On August 16th when you said this, dollar was N820...

Today, it is N1270

Mr Bad adviser!

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by DrAkpamudehe: 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Dollar price is dropping...
Wrong advice

Emmaneze:

You smoke??
Dollar wey de crash and uncrash every second grin grin

@O.P

These are some of the nairaland resident demons that have caused your current problem. Now, you see ya self?

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Smartguyboy(m): 12:10am On Oct 27, 2023
Athena6:
Please advice needed

People will tell you go and do business
Is there’s any business someone can do without experience or idea?
Just go and put the money in fixed deposit account and save your money.
People will tell you buy dollars what if they sold you fake dollar nkor ?
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Smartguyboy(m): 12:14am On Oct 27, 2023
Athena6:

Thanks i lost 100k last year to a ponzi scheme, since then I have stop any get rich fast scheme.
My intention is even it to get 50k monthly from the money until it's time to make use of it, I am working so I can adding to it monthly too

Ecobank is doing promo super savings %8 interest rate.
Your 5m is 400k each month.
If you check well you will noticed I sold my car 6m to japa I don chop 3m 😭. Just use the remaining to open the account today.
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Kionrae: 12:15am On Oct 27, 2023
If I had 5m right now
I go use am clear the 3.8m debt wey dey my head angry

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Smartguyboy(m): 12:19am On Oct 27, 2023
Yhemzie:

Though the money is a little bit small. Nevertheless, you can still partner with some reputable micro finance institutions that are into proof of fund provision for the japa people. I did the one of 10M with the support of my wife, and we're getting up to 300k as interest on monthly basis. The interest rate is always between 3-5% on monthly basis depending on bank. The good path is that, the people you're borrowing the money won't have access to it. It's really a booming business at this japa period.

Can you tell me more about this business idea please
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by SimeonOTC(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2023
donbachi:
Dollar that will get to 1200naira by December

You saw it coming... December never reach ooohh..

Ooohhhh....I WISH I KNEW...I WISH I SAW YOUR COMMENT ON TIME.
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by SimeonOTC(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2023
FitCorper:

Follow my instructions below.
1.Take part of the money and go purchase land in any peaceful state you like.
2.Open a Binance account.
3. Verify account with bvn or nin.
4.Save the rest money and use it to buy usdt when the time comes. Naira will soon appreciate against the dollar in a few weeks. Tinubu has just started Economics.

May God Almighty purnish you and tinubu for this reckless advice..
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Go and buy dollar and keep.
Wish she followed this advice
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2023
SimeonOTC:

You saw it coming... December never reach ooohh..

Ooohhhh....I WISH I KNEW...I WISH I SAW YOUR COMMENT ON TIME.
Tinubu regime is very predictable

Two days before he was sworn in i told my guy that price of fuel was abt going up,he doubted me but we know how it turned out
I knew dollar will hit 1200 before December too

I have already bought 100 litres of fuel now for my business cox i know petrol will be super scarce nd expensive during X-mass period.

The thing is that we are not the ones telling Tinubu to be moving Nigerian economy like a train that has a brake failure but the small ones will keep taking advantage by making smart decisions

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by bassdow: 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
Athena6:
Please advice needed

Aunty, if I have even 3-million naira , I would never think of relocating abroad. It surprises me when people spend over 20-million naira just to relocate abroad to go start life over again.

Should I have 5-million, I would lock up 3-million in bank investment (not Crypto or Bitcoin or the likes Ooo). I mean I either keep it in f oreign currency (seems it's too late buying now) or put it in Fixed deposit or the likes.

with the remaining 2-million naira , I would buy land costing less than 500,000 naira a plot. Maybe even 600,000 naira for 2 plots, build a modest 3-bedroom flat on it, use the back and remaining space to do simple farming of both crops and animals.

That way, I gradually build my own abroad here in Nigeria. it's not like there's guarantee of you recouping your expenses within a year should you travel abroad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Good Girls Date Bad Boys? / Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma / Sex Scandal Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.