Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife (47807 Views)

Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / ‘I Control My Husband Like A Child’ – Stephanie Benson (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by deltateam: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
Is there any timetable for sex?

These are things you should honestly discuss with each other during courtship instead of asking her if she has eaten.

Sex is very important in relationship. Pretense or hypocrisy about it leads to regret.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by scoobyblogspot(m): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=125149170][/quote]

I had issues with my ex when she refused me sex many times. I feel she is not a sex type of woman, you should understand her now that you are married.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by gemini35(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
I,think over stress use to reduce sexual urge in women, especially when they have one or two kids,unlike when they are single,

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Flamengo: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Does your wife have a clitoris?

Check if she has or not to know if you married a full package or a mutilated one.

Women are very secretive in nature and are fond of hiding facts about themself.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Okechinwadike: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
that is what they will say before marriage, immediately you marry me it is all yours to deceive you. after marriage whom she is will still show
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by kenchop: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
WHEN YOUR DOG STARTS TO BARK AT YOU KNOW SOMEONE ELSE IS FEEDING IT.

IM NOT SAYING UR MADAM IS CHEATING BUT YES MAYBE SHE IS.

LOOK WELL.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by lavylilly: 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
grin
Komu1048:

Me e don reach about 2months I touch my wife now. I never win contract or have a major business deal. How my preeq go take stand wen thinking wan kee me
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by mukthar2000(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
Op you don't need to know how many times anybody have sex with their wife in a week here.
Allow that woman to rest from ur enormous sex styles , is all about law of diminishing returned, that beautiful Lady is tired for sex allow her rest, I am sure the Lady night have lost her sex mood whenever u try to sex her and don't be pessimist that maybe she has any boy friend somewhere, just give her breaks and control ur sex styles pls guy.

That is why Islam encouraged 2 or more wife is to avoid all this type of occurrence.
But pls don't listing to any friends or families encouraged u to have side chiks ooo.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by lavylilly: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Say no to plagiarism lavylilly... If you want to be noticed go and a do a cook-athon or something, don't stoop so low recycling posts from Nairaland.
I am NL's payroll. Keep quiet and sip milk
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by jamexe: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Either shes seeing someone else or want u to trip her out once a while n act like bf gf.

And also 3 times a week seem low
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by djkaneo(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=125149170][/quote]

She don dey chop Pomo outside, and you know what that means abi?
Okay I will tell you.
It means your marriage aff scatter

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Jeyun: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=125149170][/quote] so for this economy wey don samasult your blockus still dey stand? How u dey take do am?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by gassbee: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
I dont know d type of demon dat reduces ladies sexual drive after they give birth

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by gannod(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
numar:
She's a woman, and her current interest in intimacy might be reduced. Try to comfort her and give her space, while also practicing patience. She'll come back around, and the connection will be even more enjoyable when she longs for your presence. Rest assured, this approach works. Worked for me

You are right.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
talented321:
Three times a week for woman you have married for more than ten years is not funny'' even with my babe sometimes we don't have sex for a full week or two''
Oga try and understand ur woman' i can't blame her.
But if you are financial okay u can take another wife since ur life depend on sex.
and what vacuum will the second wife be filling
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
madscientist88:
take a cold shower, exercise regularly,it helps spread your focus and reset your body system.lastly get a ps5.
na the PS5 finish work. I go just enter league once.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by HighTable(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
For your wife to say that!! shocked...You have not made sex very attractive and more enjoyable to her. Accept it as a big Bleep up on your side. This is a side effect of not having enough knowledge in matters concerning sex. For example, sex should not be about penetration alone .

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by 123papas(m): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nothing but the bitter truth
Brandiebird:
When a woman refuses sex with you then you’re the only one cumming. The only thing worse than bad sex is frequent bad sex.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by SenecaTheYonger: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Brandiebird:
When a woman refuses sex with you then you’re the only one cumming. The only thing worse than bad sex is frequent bad sex.

Omo, this is a depressing but valid angle
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by tonysmart2017: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Your Head is Correct...

talented321:
Three times a week for woman you have married for more than ten years is not funny'' even with my babe sometimes we don't have sex for a full week or two''
But if you are financial okay u can take another wife since ur life depend on sex.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Dareal90s(m): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zonefree:
Get yourself a second wife so you can relieve your present wife's marital duties. Life is not hard.
Don't disturb her peace, find a second wife.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by franchasofficia: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=125149170][/quote]3 times a week for a 10 year old marriage is too much na, abi u no get serious work abi business u de do shocked cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Dareal90s(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Skyview01:
You don pursue madam go shidren room. Wedon sir!

Next, you go dey chase am round the house with an erect gbola.

Because of you madan ne dey tie wrapper for house again na so so jeans shey dey wear for house.

E no good na. Try amend your ways!
Yes o, make hin bring another babe come house so as to allow madam sleep her sleep well. Everyone will be okay.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by ejieddy: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Talk to her about it. Most couples don't talk about sex. Sex is about two people and if one person isn't being satisfied, it because work for the person and we all know how we react to work. We will avoid it if possible.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Lucas4903: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
talented321:

Habbaaaa I don’t think his life depend on sex he just laid down his concerns and then you say his life depends on sex, how about you, u said u always go full throttle every week. Looking more that your life depend on sex than his…..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Menclothing: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
Lolz
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by loliapoopy2013(f): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
Brandiebird:

Louder. Have sent it to my husband 😆
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by dharamanil(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
numar:
She's a woman, and her current interest in intimacy might be reduced. Try to comfort her and give her space, while also practicing patience. She'll come back around, and the connection will be even more enjoyable when she longs for your presence. Rest assured, this approach works. Worked for me

She is not coming back around . 10 years steady sex with children! The husband should just find one smallie outside

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zonefree:
Get yourself a second wife so you can relieve your present wife's marital duties. Life is not hard.
Zonefree, the bad guy!
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by fabolouz1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
How this is a nairaland affair beat my imagination.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Saao(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
westlius:
Get a side chick oo
While do u see married men have side chick
When a woman sees u demand sex from her
She will use it as a weapon against u
But when u have a side chick
She go reason am
because of competition
Na so, side chick is the answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Identical Twin Grandmas Slay In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming / How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.