Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. (2654 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Dshocker(m): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
jumper524:
😂😂😂
Same with twitter.
The moment you post your financial status, na the broke poor people or illegal rich people go insult you pass.
Well I no kukun send them as none of them dey feed me.
The only person that has helped me here, Is the late Hungerbad that sent me and my hostel roommates 10k during my undergraduate days.

What killed him?

1 Like

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by siofra(f): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
If you're a rich nairalander, my account is open.

1 Like

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Westerhoffe(m): 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
Chronosvineberg:

If you're female I might

I'm male…
So, don't come. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Westerhoffe(m): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
Dshocker:

What killed him?

He was a Nigerian, a gallant Soldier of the United States of America.
He helped some Nairalanders and they attested to his generosity.
He died after an illness.

RIP to Hungerbad… he has a blessed memory, with great and reputable traits.

1 Like

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by BigYash: 12:04am On Aug 17, 2023
People dey this forum wen get money guy.. You or who you went to visit no get ,no mean say others dey like you..
Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Silentgroper(m): 3:56am On Aug 17, 2023
Westerhoffe:
I want a Nairalander to come visit me and come back online with pictures of what he/she sees.
But he/she must never post a picture of my face uncensored.

Preferably a female right??

IconicR should be down for that..
Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Dshocker(m): 5:28am On Aug 17, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I guess this happened about 3 months ago?
Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Westerhoffe(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2023
Dshocker:

No… over a year now.
Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Westerhoffe(m): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2023
Silentgroper:

Preferably a female right??

IconicR should be down for that..

I actually said a he/she but one moniker like that said he can only do that if I was a lady… just negodu… undecided
Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by tiswell(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Dat's a LIE! 😏

Peter Obi has an Antecedent of Frugality, Saving Culture, Infrastructure Building and and Investing in Education.😊😊

You are NOT wiser than Nigerians who choose to support him.
chose

1 Like

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Edipet(m): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2023
I'm broke oo. I never see reach 100k before, at my age. I'm 30. I don't people that claim to be Rich ,it might be true. Because as I dey so I no get reach 5k for account. It has been from hand to mouth

1 Like

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Gentlelox: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2023
jumper524:
😂😂😂
Same with twitter.
The moment you post your financial status, na the broke poor people or illegal rich people go insult you pass.
Well I no kukun send them as none of them dey feed me.
The only person that has helped me here, Is the late Hungerbad that sent me and my hostel roommates 10k during my undergraduate days.
that man though.... Hungerbad that year

1 Like

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by GloriousGbola: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2023
Nazgul:

I saw the thread, I didn't even comment there sef cos it wasn't necessary. During my schooling days, if you see the kind of lodges guys usually use and tidy girls eh! You'll weep. Some didn't even have foams, they'll spread wrapper on the floor and nack.

Most of these girls swearing with heaven and Earth why they can't marry someone living in such apartment, still visit their boyfriends who live in worse places for sex.

Insert pocos old 'hang leg on burglar proof' banger
Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by LikeAking: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
Edipet:
I'm broke oo. I never see reach 100k before, at my age. I'm 30. I don't people that claim to be Rich ,it might be true. Because as I dey so I no get reach 5k for account. It has been from hand to mouth

U need to belong.
Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by NFBI: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I agree with you. smiley
A Lady that is Truly into a Guy can have sex with him inside Mud House.🤨🙂

So having sex in a mud house is a taboo?

1 Like

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by bikefab(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
The girl saying stuff about that apartment should post a picture of where she lives let us see. I hate nonsense

1 Like

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Truvelisback(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol 😂 🤣 🤣 🤣

But op you do realize that some people don't and can't live in that apartment. Why do you think the lady is not one of such people.

Most of you focus on the negative too much that you see every good thing a lie.
Yes, some people don't and can't live in that apartment because of their improved present condition or financial status. But there lots of ladies who will queue up to visit and date the guy. cool
Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Truvelisback(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
BigYash:
People dey this forum wen get money guy.. You or who you went to visit no get ,no mean say others dey like you..
I talk say dem no dey?
Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Truvelisback(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
NFBI:
So having sex in a mud house is a taboo?
You are getting it twisted. That's not what he meant.

1 Like

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Truvelisback(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
LikeAking:

U need to belong.
Belong to what?
Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by LikeAking: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Truvelisback:
Belong to what?

U be small pickin?
Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Truvelisback(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
LikeAking:

U be small pickin?
You belong?

1 Like

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Karen2024(f): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Won't you ever quote and tag me for positive things?
You guys drag things too much, let old things go away.
Hello bestie

1 Like

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by squash47(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zonefree:
That's one evil thing about Nairaland.

We have more billionaires here than we have in Europe and America. About 98.974% of Nairalanders are billionaires in dollars.

Please mind how u talk about billionaires here o. We don't like it when people compare us with small boys like Elon musk and Jeff Bezos. Those boys dey learn from us. Especially those of us who are die hard BMC members tongue
Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Karen2024:
Hello bestie
Hi 😆

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by vickydevoka(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
siofra:
Will you marry me?
Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Hardy123(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
siofra:
What are you offering in return?

2 Likes

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by ednut1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dshocker:

4 years ago
https://www.nairaland.com/hungerbad
Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by siofra(f): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hardy123:
What are you offering in return?

Boss bitch attitude 🖕💅💅
Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by siofra(f): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
vickydevoka:

Will you marry me?

Why
Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Westerhoffe:

No wonder i've not been seeing him online anymore.
Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Hardy123(m): 6:11am On Aug 18, 2023
siofra:

Boss bitch attitude 🖕💅💅
lol, Wtf does that even mean? Anyways send me a DM. Let's meet. I'm in Abj.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? / My Ex Invite Me To Birthday (advice) / Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.