Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. (2695 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 18, 2023
Silentgroper:

Preferably a female right??

IconicR should be down for that..
He's just hyping himself, there's nothing to see

1 Like

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by vickydevoka(m): 6:58am On Aug 18, 2023
siofra:

Why
Bcus I'm single n searching

1 Like

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by vickydevoka(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2023
siofra:

Why
You will never suffer for the rest of your life

1 Like

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by Silentgroper(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
He's just hyping himself, there's nothing to see

yeah right..

but you'd still go anyways

1 Like

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by SonofGod231: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2023
siofra:
If you're a rich nairalander, my account is open.
We are sick and tired of classy chicx with vile and ashawo vibes.
The goal is any cute and modest chic.
No need for boobs and plus size waist any more,just posses small sense.
Get in touch here,if you fit into the later. I can help rehabilitate and alleviate you from austerity.

1 Like

Re: In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. by SIMPonPatrol(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
siofra:
If you're a rich nairalander, my account is open.

Happy Birthday Siofra my love! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Guy Wicked? Did He Do The Right Thing? [Picture] / You Know Youre In Love When: / Why Would A Married Man Or Woman Not Wear His Or Her Ring In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.