Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please (2642 Views)

He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice / Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This / When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by myyansh68(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Why? 😕

4 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
You don't need anyone to make you happy, you need yourself to be happy.

I can't be in this scenario not even in my dreams never.

When will guys learn? More than 90percent of men who trained their girlfriends in the university gets jilted at the end. It's a scam that has been going on for so long.

Deep down you know you should take a walk but the amount of money you have spent is telling you I can't go now I need to spend more to show her love grin dey play.

If you guys agreed that if you trained her in school you will get married after graduation , then you can institute a civil case in court to get back your money in full since she has repudiated that contract.

Wash your face with clean water so that you can see. Take a walk you lost in the game of manipulation.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by SonofGod231: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kai!! She is using you to see herself through school and that's something her family and friends couldn't do for her I guess. Don't be unfortunate OP.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Dexy4yah(m): 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
I can't believe we still have weak Men like you.

I'm disappointed
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by frozen70(f): 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
honorik:
my dear friends, please your kind assistance is required i have i lady which i assisted during her school days, although i propose but she decline given me an excuse hat nobody is learned in her family she want to go to school first before married after much argument i concord. i was the one responsible for virtually everything both hand out, feeding, phones, assignment, project,clothing e.t.c
In summary anytime i make an attempt to see her people for a proper marriage right she will start avoiding me and i use to spend on any of her family member which i know and i do send money to her mom interval of 3months highest 5months. there is no member of family which i know that did not benefit from me. i told this lady to exercise patience with me to enable me prepare for the marriage i will only be responsible for her feeding and i will be given her money but occasionally, after two months of doing this she came to me and challenge me that when last did i buy clothes for her and give her money to make her hair, that her problems is not only food and i responded to her to be patience at least i will spend a lot and moreover talking about the ecol ac and the occasions i will single handedly do everything she wasted my time for 7years and what pains me most i avoided good woman that really want me then and the painful aspect of it all i have inform her pastor about the wedding which i give us his blessings and after that she change totally by avoiding me and frustrating my life she even refuse to pick my calls and tell me to my face that she is not interested anymore. I am seriously confuse whether to go and tell the pastor what she said that she is no longer interested and her sister even talk to her she is said until i refund 20k to her which she treated herself during that period which i didn't give her anything before i even promise to give her 10k instantly and send the balance by next week she said if the money is not complete i should forget it and forget her. she refuse to come close to me anymore stop picking my calls i even try to make peace with her but to know avail. so probably she discover that i love her so much that's why she keep doing this. so please i just need a woman that will understand me and make me happy that's just what i need. please ur suggestion is needed so that i will take my final decision

To beat you dey hungry me

Na your type woman dey control

You go get sense bye force

Go and deal with it
Mtcheew
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
The average young man of today is rich but foolish, he doesn't value himself that much, he is not disciplined, he doesn't know when to say NO, especially to his woman, these are the bad qualities that make you unattractive, it's not just about your money, you can't buy her love, she doesn't see the masculinity that attracts women in you, she's not one bit attracted to you, if she doesn't want to marry you, it's not because she's ungrateful for the things you have done for her, she just doesn't see a husband in you for any reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by GoldSantana: 12:08am On Aug 18, 2023
Death to all simp
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Blitzking: 12:41am On Aug 18, 2023
honorik:
my dear friends, please your kind assistance is required i have i lady which i assisted during her school days, although i propose but she decline given me an excuse hat nobody is learned in her family she want to go to school first before married after much argument i concord. i was the one responsible for virtually everything both hand out, feeding, phones, assignment, project,clothing e.t.c
In summary anytime i make an attempt to see her people for a proper marriage right she will start avoiding me and i use to spend on any of her family member which i know and i do send money to her mom interval of 3months highest 5months. there is no member of family which i know that did not benefit from me. i told this lady to exercise patience with me to enable me prepare for the marriage i will only be responsible for her feeding and i will be given her money but occasionally, after two months of doing this she came to me and challenge me that when last did i buy clothes for her and give her money to make her hair, that her problems is not only food and i responded to her to be patience at least i will spend a lot and moreover talking about the ecol ac and the occasions i will single handedly do everything she wasted my time for 7years and what pains me most i avoided good woman that really want me then and the painful aspect of it all i have inform her pastor about the wedding which i give us his blessings and after that she change totally by avoiding me and frustrating my life she even refuse to pick my calls and tell me to my face that she is not interested anymore. I am seriously confuse whether to go and tell the pastor what she said that she is no longer interested and her sister even talk to her she is said until i refund 20k to her which she treated herself during that period which i didn't give her anything before i even promise to give her 10k instantly and send the balance by next week she said if the money is not complete i should forget it and forget her. she refuse to come close to me anymore stop picking my calls i even try to make peace with her but to know avail. so probably she discover that i love her so much that's why she keep doing this. so please i just need a woman that will understand me and make me happy that's just what i need. please ur suggestion is needed so that i will take my final decision
Dump that gal e no worth am too entitled and unappreciative.
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Newdawn30: 12:46am On Aug 18, 2023
A long relationship in this case 7 years makes it more difficult for you to be objective to see all the red flags, she'only using you, she is manipulating you. You are in love so everything we are tell you now might look hash but you need to be told the truth.

Cut your losses and move on... Take some time away from relationship use this time to build yourself and learn to love yourself more, Then research for ubunja red pill and follow all his teaches here on nairaland, please take the red pill today

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-
guy-need-know/1367#111909660

This tread you get you start on you redpill journey

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by seanery: 1:49am On Aug 18, 2023
Shey u get sense so o
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Thortp(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2023
Hmmm.
Please take this advice and keep it safe in your heart.
From a married man with over 10 years experience, I will tell you that girl don't love you at all. Work on your savings, improve on your status, make yourself happy bro. Don't let anyone stress you. Please move on
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by zed7: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
This story never happened. Some people are out to push a narrative that some men are foolish.
This narrative may be from feminist or red pillers. Either way, we see through these nonsense stories.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by tunize(m): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
Free that banny and count your losses
This one you trained a girl in school hope you are learned and educated too?
For this life make yourself a priority first, develop yourself love is not blind nor let any woman manipulate you.
Always be the man in a relationship and not a boy
NEVER BEG ANY WOMAN FOR
LOVE
AFFECTION
ATTENTION
SEX.
She is not doing you a favor, let her go else ready beg until marriage scatter and you go too cry
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
talented321:
Useless simp''
The day you sponsor any babe into any high institution i will disown you as a brother.
1. Your mumu dey shame me''
2. You even went ahead and feed her family
3. Now if your parent are alive'' take this shit to your father and let him read it and see whether he will not disown u''
4. There are 90% chances any girl going to university will abandon you, if u like foot her bills or not.
5. You even give her the the authority to force you with marriage'
7. You are the one feeding her in vain and you are still the one begging her to stay in your life.
8. Taaaa'' i spit'' ayebe
9. No advice for you u'' handout my yansh''
10. How i wish you dey close to me at this moment'' I for carry better 2 by 3 place you for head.
Lol dy thing pain u
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by equity1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
azraeljaheel:
It is either I have reading problem or I do not know how to comprehend things again

OP this your write up just gave me serious migraine

From the little I could deduce I'd advice you free her
Not only you. After few lines, I stopped reading.
There no paragraph in the write up.
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by sotherefore: 12:37am On Aug 19, 2023
talented321:
Useless simp''
The day you sponsor any babe into any high institution i will disown you as a brother.
1. Your mumu dey shame me''
2. You even went ahead and feed her family
3. Now if your parent are alive'' take this shit to your father and let him read it and see whether he will not disown u''
4. There are 90% chances any girl going to university will abandon you, if u like foot her bills or not.
5. You even give her the the authority to force you with marriage'
7. You are the one feeding her in vain and you are still the one begging her to stay in your life.
8. Taaaa'' i spit'' ayebe
9. No advice for you u'' handout my yansh''
10. How i wish you dey close to me at this moment'' I for carry better 2 by 3 place you for head.

Ah swear. Let's Believe this is not true but if this is true then He deserves to die. I don't have advised for him. Afterall na illiterate wey e be cuz he can't even write with proper spacing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Hardunmhi: 4:14am On Aug 19, 2023
honorik:

I no trust say man fit do this kind thing, my bro you have been scammed, move on.
Omo you mess up, 😂
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Brandiebird: 4:42am On Aug 19, 2023
I can’t believe you spent 7 years paying for a girl’s education when you can’t construct a basic sentence. 😵‍💫
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by okoroemeka(m): 4:45am On Aug 19, 2023
honorik:
there is nothing bad in spending money on a woman but don't spend what you cannot afford to lose and let go on a woman and thank your lucky stars you didn't end up marrying such a selfish,ungrateful and toxic woman

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by ElliotP: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2023
Chai, I wan believe say you dey lie, if not you be goat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? / Hookup Girls In Asaba. / You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.