Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) (56761 Views)

Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by wildikeman(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Another unfortunate broke foolish man looking for green card again.

Biko, you nonsense men shouldn’t kill me with laugh cheesy

Na you buy am data to take hustle ba..na you dey pay him bills..na you dey pay him ticket ba...he prefers her to your rotten kpekus..so shut it and remain single okay.
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by 43Ronin: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It's doesn't take more than five minutes to make a comparison with numerous pictures of Nigerian men married to whites and white men married to Nigerian women.

The difference is clear. undecided
you are joking right? you have no idea the amount of naija men that are married to foreigners(white,Asian,black). you ain't got the slightest clue believe me..
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by Kemadealadire(f): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
Green card digger🌝 when will these women learn they are being used 98% of the time.
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by 1Sharon(f): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
Yestogood:

She is a human being. Many Nigerian guys are married by choice to older women. It has always existed, even among our fathers' generation.

Nigerian men that call women evening newspapers.

You realise she's a human being because she is white.
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by OlaNurudeen: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nonsensetical post
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by uchwar1: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
melonsgroup:
Oke ikpu puta Oke amu Ara ya.

Meaning Always be nice to Ladies

According to my Igbo friend.
it is true
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by 1Sharon(f): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kemadealadire:
Green card digger🌝 when will these women learn they are being used 98% of the time.

Both of them are using each other. Nobody is a saint here.

When this white woman was in her prime, it's likely she would have never looked the way of this black man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by pansophist(m): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
seguno2:

Don’t mind us o.
We can’t be bothered with the talk of Western domination and hegemony by those who wish for Russia and China to replace America and other Western countries, as our eternal crutches.

Give me your address na, abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by ukaface(f): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
Later they will say naija females are gold diggers
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
Yahoo boy and his old oyinbo sugar mummy that should be the caption.
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by ubimagos: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
Leave story for toitorse!
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by ojonugba2014(m): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
Poverty na bastard ooo

I wl rather die than to do shit like this.

Honestly,God is Great oooo. How can a full ass fine 9ja nigga settle for thing like this ?

Na lack of knowledge abi na poverty abi na laziness,I can't figure out why.
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by Arielle: 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Better than a Nigerian woman.
Its no one's fault that you hang with the dregs of society. Even those ones are not greeing your matter. Hence the bitterness. Take heart. There are some wrinkled white pvssies who may look your way. But you'll have to seek them out here in Nigeria. Cos no one is going to dash your broke arse a visa. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by simfrost90210: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
melonsgroup:

...., ezigbo ony'ọjọọ k'i bu !!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by Moniya4Real(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
In Kizz Daniel’s voice: “if I marry arugbo Oyinbo ntori pali” nothing Dey!
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by Chiefwandungu(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bruh!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by PaulH07: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man flaunts his beautiful "Oyinbo" white girlfriend ❤

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwFI09-JBTZ/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvPsH11alUI

Buhari see wetin you cause?
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by MOTIONTECH(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nigerian man and his oyinbo grandmother
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by streetsoldier1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
We know the truth
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by Deenillah(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
See comments above me 😂
Nigerian men will happily drink the menstrual blood and eat oyinbo feaces.

Dollars na your mate? 😂
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by GUNITGuy: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I trust Nigerian men they don't have good taste when it comes to marrying oyinbo women.

But you see those white men, ah.... thumbs up to them. Their brain is not upside down inside their skulls. They have very good taste when it comes to taking us as as their wives.

But Nigerian men. lipsrsealed
E.g Korra and that white man that killed a Nigerian woman in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by Nealson(m): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
See comments above me 😂

Ooouch, that is disgusting!
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by GUNITGuy: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
43Ronin:

you are joking right? you have no idea the amount of naija men that are married to foreigners(white,Asian,black). you ain't got the slightest clue believe me..
Ask Ibo people especially Edo and Delta peeps even my Yoruba brothers are doing catching up ...
Nigerian men are praised every where I go for being romantic and caring...
Only Nigerian women who say opposite...
But would still hardly marry Foreigners
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by pikechukwu6(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
See fresh 16 grin grin grin 9ja I dey hail ooh
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by Kazeem47(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Sweet 16 grin
You mean sweet 61?
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by pocohantas(f): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Pocohantas come and see something cheesy cheesy

The granny is fine for her age is all I will say cheesy

Indeed she is. No be from my mouth you go hear wetin you dey find. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by JaceBlaze: 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
"beautiful"😒
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by lesson44: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
Una backward sha. Anyone white is beautiful. What is beautiful about the lady in the picture?
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by pacespot(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
undecided mental slavery is a disease o. This old wrinkled woman you called beautiful oyinbo girlfriend
Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by Realist777: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
See comments above me 😂
You are damn right on this!
And they will be shouting "women can do anything for money" upandan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
melonsgroup:

grin grin grin grin mad man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed / Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.