Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira (40706 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by IyaTola: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Mindlog:

What is your definition of doing useless jobs?
Cleaning the street
Tendering to animals
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by jrusky(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oga go and watch SKY news so many Japa have be gathered and they will soon be in Lagos in few days by British Home Office via deportation, owo wogbo(money don enter bush)

2 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by harmony940(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Go to Iceland for your masters,their tuition is the few universities that is free.
Try Sweden you can get a scholarship via the school or Sweden scholarship.
Try Belgium there tuition too is cheap.

You just need to calculate well,that money in your hand can take you to some European countries,but please try the free universities first,others should follow suit.

Good luck to you!

2 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by LydayBobo(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlaqScarface:
I want to pursue a masters abroad as a means of escaping this country. I’m jobless at the moment but I’ve been saving from my former job for two years and also got a couple millions from sport betting and inheritance.

I’m confused about this while japa thing as I don’t want to go abroad and start doing useless jobs or start suffering or get depressed in another man’s land. I want stability and peace in a country with a reasonable economy.

Also, I have a first degree in English language, I’m 24. I’m confused on the path of my life to take please advise me.
Go. From personal experience and knowledge Go. E get why
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by bdon123(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nice2023:
If truly u studied English language use the money and set up a teaching centres for students preparing for JAMB,GCE and WAEC.

Mcheeeeeew
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Emmanuel30a: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
OSDD:

O Lee fork... another religious fanatic, have a nice day
You are from hell or in hell...? Did you comes from hell...? Which one..., HEAVEN or hell...? Sell...
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by wallarwallar(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
You can travel to Canada with less than 7million . Just you and.not family it is all about link so if you are truly ready please contact me on dis num - 07069517012 . God bless
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by AleAirHub(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Having 7 million naira in my bank account guarantees a monthly average return of 950,000 naira. This will allow me to enhance my lifestyle slightly, while also setting aside funds for other entrepreneurial ventures or real estate investments. I recommend you consider acquiring specialized skills in the field of information technology, as it can provide access to well-paying freelance opportunities online.
Good luck 👍

Natbrowny:
Naija is tough but 7m with this conversion wahala. E get as e be.. You have a first degree in English, 24 and confused. Baba take a chill pill..

B4 processing n every every. 7m go reduce drastically.

Think outside the degree.
Draw a plan for rainy n dry season

Invest some
Save some
Some for general expenses wey u go reduce wella.

With focus and not minding the naija situation.
Think of what esle you can do aside been an English Graduate.

If u dnt come with somtin dope.. Then Japa and take a risk
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by brainycaleb(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlaqScarface:
. I’m jobless at the moment but I’ve been saving from my former job for two years and also got a couple millions from sport betting and inheritance.

Also, I have a first degree in English language, I’m 24. I’m confused on the path of my life to take please advise me.

Age 24, 7M available and you don't have an idea what to do aside Japa I'm pretty jealous of you bro... if I had 7M right now, I no go japa! Na to run business ooo! Buying and selling of goods and services try to meet the needs of your immediate environment and make money off it! I swear I'm jealous of your resources.

2 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Quebec91(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
Nice2023:
If truly u studied English language use the money and set up a teaching centres for students preparing for JAMB,GCE and WAEC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Ezemeiyogu(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
In need of Proof of fund?

Search no further, at 3%, your japa move is assured.

#Suntrust
#Globus
#Parallex
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by rickleye: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
7million ($7000)isn’t enough and the fact that Master program will cost you about 16,000 dollars doesn’t make any sense.
Remember your Japa now is for the further you which will be dual citizenship so you’ll need to sacrifice now so they wouldn’t have to do what you need to do to survive . So take the idea of don’t want to do that job or this job out of your head . Plus it will serve as awesome stories to your family in the future .
That said - it isn’t enough to travel or even cover expenses unless you have a sponsor who will accommodate and feed you .
My advice - buy bonds and save money .

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by BigDawsNet: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
ahzNigeria:
Japa to UK to further your studies bro

The UK is a great place to study and has a lot to offer international students. You can prepare ahead and join the January intake. Learn more about studying in the UK from Nigeria.

Will 7M take him to the UK with the current rates?
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by tonididdy(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Naira is useless in Canada, London and US most esp

That 7m na for 6months rent unless you want to be a big boy riding a range in Nigeria but leaving in a bedbunk ( bed space) overseas

Which brings you to the question: what’s the essence of japa ?
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Blackmercyvelly: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Try to Add more 7million naira , so later I will tell you where to japa to , mumu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Retmis: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Is yr bachelors G.P above third class?
Does yr school send transcript fast without prbz?
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by delpee(f): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
With 7m, you can do a lot of things here depending on your interest. Going abroad with all you have isn't a good idea. Watch Sky news. Some Nigerians are in a big mess in UK right now. Canada is an option but it seems getting a good job there now is a bit difficult.

3 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by samwillyco1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
jeeqaa7:
you no quick talk.

I work for a migration Consultancy firm and twice a year we roll out the skilled job shortage migration package.
with 3 million minus your flight fare and accommodation, we can get you to Canada, Australia or The USA.

you must have a skill to apply.

July entry just ended so next entry is in December.

I am typing from Ontario Canada but we have an office in Lagos and Abuja .

if you are interested.
save this and contact me in December.

if you are scared of being scammed, we process it for you and you pay us once your visa is out.

There are also visa sponsorship packages with a repayment plan of 15 months when you begin to work in the country you migrated to.

NB .. make sure you have your passport and skills certificate ready before you send me a message.

I am targeting Canada very soon
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by emdis: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Africa and Asia which are bad destinations ..
rally with a travel agent that wil put fake money in ur account til u reach Europe.
BlaqScarface:
I want to pursue a masters abroad as a means of escaping this country. I’m jobless at the moment but I’ve been saving from my former job for two years and also got a couple millions from sport betting and inheritance.

I’m confused about this while japa thing as I don’t want to go abroad and start doing useless jobs or start suffering or get depressed in another man’s land. I want stability and peace in a country with a reasonable economy.

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Ynix(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlaqScarface:

Go to Sweden or Norway

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by tonididdy(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
jrusky:
Oga go and watch SKY news so many Japa have be gathered and they will soon be in Lagos in few days by British Home Office via deportation, owo wogbo(money don enter bush)

Not students tho… prolly those on work visa willing to return or expired
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by HALCYON44: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
Come to me for advice but it's not free.
I'm sure in a year or 2 you will look back and thank God for your decision.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by easzypeaszy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
TinubuThief:
Niger Republic grin
Ppl like u are d prblm we hv in dis country..u wl do worst dan dose stewpid leaders we hv in Nigeria.
Reason: Try even fr one day dey serious, Try fit contribute reasonably, Try mk ppl fit learn or gain somtin frm u, Try show dat u hv idea to sell or somtin...Dis Nairaland ur likes only say tins as joke or trash..Sametin wen dey ask fr business ideas instead ur likes we say Purewater on d street or 2sure Odds...It is well wt u Bro.
I take am personal bc its irritating, disgustin n its time to let ppl like you know.

OP: You can travel to Finland with even 5M
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by chigbokingsley(m): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
Good day sir, can I talk privately.
chigbokingsley22@gmail.com

jeeqaa7:
you no quick talk.

I work for a migration Consultancy firm and twice a year we roll out the skilled job shortage migration package.
with 3 million minus your flight fare and accommodation, we can get you to Canada, Australia or The USA.

you must have a skill to apply.

July entry just ended so next entry is in December.

I am typing from Ontario Canada but we have an office in Lagos and Abuja .

if you are interested.
save this and contact me in December.

if you are scared of being scammed, we process it for you and you pay us once your visa is out.

There are also visa sponsorship packages with a repayment plan of 15 months when you begin to work in the country you migrated to.

NB .. make sure you have your passport and skills certificate ready before you send me a message.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Emmanuel30a: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
Tenshades:

Get a laptop and pay few dollars to learn any of copywriting, content writing, web copy, UX writing, and Script writing to name a few.

When you are sure of yourself, pitch your skill in every platform possible.

Earn more money to switch nationality and travel around the world.

Your first degree in English made me suggest the niches up there.

I wish you goodluck.
The niches and cliches...,or the niches like cliches,etc; that can make ones riches or bring about ones riches...? From creche or as a creche...? Help me asks Lionel Richie...,or; let me asks Lionel Richie, Lionel Ditchie and Ritchie, ETC; that, what is his/their niches and cliches,etc; that brings about riches, the riches/that brings about their riches... Lionel Richie, (& Lionel Messi...,Van Persie,etc...?...) Lionel Richie, what brings about your.../what are the niches and cliches(and the caches?...or you have just cleared the caches...?) of riches or of your riches...? Gold and Silver,etc; belongs to or comes from(or comes out from...?)GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, & HOLY SPIRIT,ETC...
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by IyaTola: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
Gottiii:
Are you guys saying 7m isn’t enough to travel out of Nigeria to any of the first world countries?
Yes
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by NovaGlobal: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlaqScarface:

7m isn't really much for study considering the current exchange rate. But you can look at countries like austria, norway. I won't really cover living expenses but can help for tuition fees in cheap schools.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by steeltrust: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlaqScarface:

bro if na school
That money no reach any where if your intention is to go to first world countries

What I’ll advice you to do
Learn a skill
Like truck driving etc
Search for companies who are ready and willing to give you sponsorship visa
Example of countries are Canada
Or apply for Canada visit visa
Use it to get there
It not going to be easy but if you put effort you go find job with LMIA from there build your self to soft collar job

Have it in mind
When you reach abroad
Even if you be medical doctor with all the liscense here in Nigeria once you get there you’ll have to train to their standard before practicing. During this process you have to look for menial jobs to do, there are menial jobs in Canada that pays 24$ and hour for part time examples of such jobs are school bus driver
You can have two jobs in a day from there you can save up

My brother no listen to anything when anybody de tell you here
Find away to japa
Na who never comot for Nigeria go tell you say there’s peace here because they see other Nigerians abroad saying so

By any means necessary legally.
Leave, Build your life and then come back after becoming a citizen
Imagin holding a first world country passport which give you access to countries which the Nigeria passport can not

If you need more guidance
Quote me
I will give you update for free
But I know more of Canada than any country so I can put you through on it

4 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Emmanuel30a: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
Blackmercyvelly:
Try to Add more 7million naira , so later I will tell you where to japa to , mumu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wahala...

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Emmanuel30a: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
steeltrust:
bro if na school
That money no reach any where if your intention is to go to first world countries

What I’ll advice you to do
Learn a skill
Like truck driving etc
Search for companies who are ready and willing to give you sponsorship visa
Example of countries are Canada
Or apply for Canada visit visa
Use it to get there
It not going to be easy but if you put effort you go find job with LMIA from there build your self to soft collar job

Have it in mind
When you reach abroad
Even if you be medical doctor with all the liscense here in Nigeria once you get there you’ll have to train to their standard before practicing. During this process you have to look for menial jobs to do, there are menial jobs in Canada that pays 24$ and hour for part time examples of such jobs are school bus driver
You can have two jobs in a day from there you can save up

My brother no listen to anything when anybody de tell you here
Find away to japa
Na who never comot for Nigeria go tell you say there’s peace here because they see other Nigerians abroad saying so

By any means necessary legally.
Leave, Build your life and then come back after becoming a citizen
Imagin holding a first world country passport which give you access to countries which the Nigeria passport can not

If you need more guidance
Quote me
I will give you update for free
But I know more of Canada than any country so I can put you through on it
Oda naa...
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Banjiolu89: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
Do canada visa this is the best country you can go for now and if is study you still want to go for still choose canada.you can dm me for your visa processing
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by lastkingsman: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Will 7M take him to the UK with the current rates?

Rate wey dey hot like fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry / Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) / Top 30 Countries With The Best Roads In Africa – 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.