Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage (34258 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Attempted To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter's W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
The police can arrest her because suicide is a crime in Nigeria.

This law has been in place since Britain colonized us and wasn't even changed in 1999 constitution. Even the original owners have scraped the law

It's an archaic law that needs to go.

You can say that again!
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Will those guys ever be rewarded for stopping her from committing suicide? No. She probably will never be thankful for their heroic deeds.

She should at least consider that they cared enough not to want to see her dead, even if her husband doesn't.

But just look at the man. You can smell his evil just by looking at his face. What drives women to these kinds of men? Men like Churchill, kpogori and the guy that was releasing nudes of that actress, that ugly evil looking guy? How can they even stand these men? These women will date and marry anything just to comply with their societal pressures.

What drives women to these men? The gender that thinks with emotions and how they feel rather than logic? Well there is your answer!
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
AmeLonRo:
Inmates will counsel her at police cell now grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
vickydevoka:

Dating a Nigerian woman is a double risk.
Please don't expect loyalty from a yahoo boy. I see painter, pastor, carpenter, lecturer, welder Una no date . All of Una just choke yahoo boy.
Only in Nigeria if you are rich, I can have 50 girlfriends. Funny enough, the ladies will be aware of it but still won't leave you

Abi o!
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Vacora:

I have never heard of this law. Typically, anyone who attempts suicide is detained under the Mental Health Act except other offences are linked.
Any person who attempts suicide is in need of professional care and should be conveyed to a place of safety not a police station.

Exactly!
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Sermwell:

Who are you calling innocent lady?? You must be a dunce! grin

Wow, that came out of left field! grin grin grin
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yankiss:
First and foremost, suicide or attempted suicide is a crime against the state. Before counselling, the crime part needs to be addressed. Isn't it curious that the state which doesn't care if one exists or not becomes an issue when the wretchedness it foisted off on the citizenry leads to suicide attempt?

Good question!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jman06:
Because they're f000000ls!

I honestly don't pity any lady who gets used and dumped by a man. They really deserve it.

Exactly! Whatever actions we take good or bad, has consequences!

1 Like

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jman06:
Honestly, news like this dey sweet me for belle well we'll. When a badass guyman shatters a lady's heart.

Such guys deserve to be celebrated with some chilled bottles of beer!

Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jman06:
If she wan die make she die abeg. The criteria you ladies use in choosing your men are just too superficial and unwise.

You can say that again!

1 Like

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jazmine10:
Lobatan! Chai!!! If she no marry ex convict una go shout nobody holy pass. She marry ex-convict una say na because of looks or somw dwpraved fantasies?! What do Nigerian men want gan gan. If she broke, it means ahw cannot love na gold digger, if she get money dey find love and companionship she just want to fulfil depraved fantasies! Ishilove, come and see something. Bros, 3 gbosa for you. You don win in your judgement of a mistreated woman who could be your sister.

Abeggi! If na my sister dey make this kin useless decisions in choosing her man, anything wey she see, make she face am!
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
OdefaGirl:

This one is reading from Pluto 🤣🤣🤣

Like Mama No Network 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by BRATISLAVA: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
yemi1504:

What drives women to these men? The gender that thinks with emotions and how they feel rather than logic? Well there is your answer!

Because only men have logic. Because you don't have emotions. Men aren't born with an emotion gland. Because emotion glands are uteruses.

Logically you would know that both women and men are driven by emotions, and that both of them also have logic.

Come up with something genuinely logical next time.

1 Like

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
ddeola:
The guy should be arrested instead and the marriage annulled because it's based on deceit and the guy tried for extortion and deceit. The law should have its course. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Dey dere make pant dey wear you! grin grin grin grin
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
omooba969:

...arrested for what exactly?

You dey answer them?
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Because only men have logic. Because you don't have emotions. Men aren't born with an emotion gland. Because emotion glands are uteruses.

Logically you would know that both women and men are driven by emotions, and that both of them also have logic.

Come up with something genuinely logical next time.

Seems I hit a nerve! That means what I said was true! No qualms sha! Even the reply is from an emotional perspective, so I guess I was right after all!
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by BRATISLAVA: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
yemi1504:

Seems I hit a nerve! That means what I said was true! No qualms sha! Even the reply is from an emotional perspective, so I guess I was right after all!

You're still not making any sense.

Show us your logical gland. Show us the emotional gland. Without it, you're still posting the same nonsense you initially did.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by AuroraB(f): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad dey should free her not compound her misfortune/ woes
No, she should be made to recount the incident more than once and explain the wisdom in all of it lipsrsealed
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by lenkel: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
+234 803 761 6273 scamm alert. He mssg pipu for pin don't fall
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Knetpro(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
fydence:
The Man actually fell for the wrong woman. ....then he got up and walked away.

Ok.

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Knetpro(m): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Donemmy:
Attempted suicide is a punishable offense in accordance with the Nigerian Criminal Code.

Ok. Thanks.

But, I was just wondering....

If they used this same enthusiasm to pursue our polithiefcians who steal our collective wealth, this country will not be like this.

1 Like

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Knetpro(m): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Jman06:
They fall for the wrong men because they're fish brained!

I'm sure that there was a time this woman had men practically on their knees begging her for love and marriage but she turned them down on flimsy excuses.

In a society where men are the ones who propose, marry a woman and caters for the family, any woman who fails to grab men during their youthful age would end up like this woman.

Hahaha
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Knetpro(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

There are countries that suicidal attempts are punishable by death

Hahaha.

Why not just allow the person kill himself or herself?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Top Harry Potter Cast Who Have Died (Photos) / Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.