Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage (34263 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Attempted To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter's W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Chiemeka1: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
Perhaps they want to make like more miserable for him instead of counselling him.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jman06:
If she wan die make she die abeg. The criteria you ladies use in choosing your men are just too superficial and unwise.
wetin com make you think say she fall in that category of choosing superficially? I mean, she has her own money and going by the fact she chose to be with him irrespective of him being an ex-convict e no sure you say she wasn't looking for money or marrying up... maybe she just wanted love and she played into his greedy hands and scheme of him and his real girlfriend Yemisi? In a relationship if anything go south una no go gree wen the man Bleep up una go still pile blame ontop women. Bros i still maintain, if she be your family how you go reason the mata? That modafucka get luck say this lady na the type wey wan jump inside lagoon if im meet him karma, na GOD himself go beg.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by shoprite: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage

Arrest? . . .Come add to the already depressed woman's problems abi? πŸ™„
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by GanagiBitrus: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
Dshocker:

She want commit suicide, but she dey fear to die grin grin grin

As she see the water, she shout blood of Jesus.

She never ready.
Lol. No be lie. She never ready.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Jman06(m): 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jazmine10:
wetin com make you think say she fall in that category of choosing superficially? I mean, she has her own money and going by the fact she chose to be with him irrespective of him being an ex-convict e no sure you say she wasn't looking for money or marrying up... maybe she just wanted love and she played into his greedy hands and scheme of him and his real girlfriend Yemisi? In a relationship if anything go south una no go gree wen the man Bleep up una go still pile blame ontop women. Bros i still maintain, if she be your family how you go reason the mata? That modafucka get luck say this lady na the type wey wan jump inside lagoon if im meet him karma, na GOD himself go beg.
Of all the responsible gentlemen out there, she got married to an ex convict most likely because of his looks or because of some depraved fantasies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by prikato: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
If such person survive it.he or she will be arrest but most cases like that are transfer to mental health hospital

Vinnie2000:

So How about If the Person suceeded in killing Himself or Herself?

Or almost Succeeded and became Paralyzed/Half dead. sad

Will Police Still arrest the person?😏

It's a USELESS Law, for me!πŸ˜’
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jman06:
Of all the responsible gentlemen out there, she got married to an ex convict most likely because of his looks or because of some depraved fantasies.
Lobatan! Chai!!! If she no marry ex convict una go shout nobody holy pass. She marry ex-convict una say na because of looks or somw dwpraved fantasies?! What do Nigerian men want gan gan. If she broke, it means ahw cannot love na gold digger, if she get money dey find love and companionship she just want to fulfil depraved fantasies! Ishilove, come and see something. Bros, 3 gbosa for you. You don win in your judgement of a mistreated woman who could be your sister.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by silaswills01(m): 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
I still don't see the rationale behind arresting and even jailing someone for attempting suicide
Am very sure the people that make that law obviously didn't think it through undecided
Taking someone who's suicidal to jail only gives him/her more reasons to end it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Goldbw122(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
No make up ..again
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by OdefaGirl(f): 12:46am On Aug 20, 2023
poweredcom:
Arrest her she is a stoopid persin

No be dem contribute make tinubu enter now his husband no fit sponsor her socialite life again and the husband fit don broke small ..now bar no de she wan divorce , fraustration enter she wan jump bridge na lie o....u aint going no where woman

This one is reading from Pluto 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Knetpro(m): 1:51am On Aug 20, 2023
Why do I find this funny?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by BluntCrazeMan: 6:12am On Aug 20, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
What she needs is professional counselling.

But come to think of it, nobody can stop anyone that REALLY means to jump into the Lagoon.

My exact thoughts when I first saw the news of the rescue..

It's either she was doing a slow motion towards the Lagoon.,

or that she did a lot of attention seeking which made the people to see her and rush to her,

and then, she didn't drag herself naa..

So, she got the full attention she sought to get.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by fydence: 6:53am On Aug 20, 2023
Knetpro:
It is a pity that women will always fall for the wrong men.

But, I don't understand wetin concern police inside.

If the woman wants to end her life, let her do it in peace.
The Man actually fell for the wrong woman. ....then he got up and walked away.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by bluefilm: 7:57am On Aug 20, 2023
The shame of being rejected and being ridiculed plus the fear of being abandoned must have been too much for her to handle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by ddeola: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2023
The guy should be arrested instead and the marriage annulled because it's based on deceit and the guy tried for extortion and deceit. The law should have its course. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by GanagiBitrus: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

My exact thoughts when I first saw the news of the rescue..

It's either she was doing a slow motion towards the Lagoon., or that she did a lot of attention seeking which made the people saw her and rushed to her, and then, she didn't drag herself naa..

So, she got the full attention she sought to get.
You're right.

1 Like

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Blazadenise(m): 8:55am On Aug 20, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Why arresting her instead of arresting the criminal that broke the innocent lady's heart.

Third world cop.

You funny sha, when did walking away from marriage become a crime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by omooba969(m): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2023
ddeola:
The guy should be arrested instead and the marriage annulled because it's based on deceit and the guy tried for extortion and deceit. The law should have its course. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

...arrested for what exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by omooba969(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2023
bluefilm:
The shame of being rejected plus the fear of being abandoned must have been too much for her to handle.

Suicide shouldn't be the next thing.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
maleekberry:

https://dailytimesng.com/police-to-arrest-lagos-socialite-who-attempted-suicide-over-collapse-of-marriage-after-8-weeks/

Yanmayanma story brought to you and sponsored by I need a hard man 9ja women! Shior! Tueh!

PS When did personal decision become an arrestable offense? 9ja and hin backward laws!
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
Knetpro:
It is a pity that women will always fall for the wrong men.

But, I don't understand wetin concern police inside.

If the woman wants to end her life, let her do it in peace.

Abi on both points!
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
buygala:
Journalism at its worst

I read throughout the article, expecting to see where a police spokesperson said they will arrest the Madam wey wan jump overboard, but I found nothing but a journalist's speculations unsupported by any statement to that effect from the Nigerian Police Force.

And Nigerians as usual, are already on this thread insulting the innocent police based on mere media speculations grin

Nigerians are very "special" people.

Speculations kwa? Lai je stock market grin
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
Umartins1:

On what charges?

Abi. Na the first stupid woman heart dem go break?
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
Vinnie2000:

So How about If the Person suceeded in killing Himself or Herself?

Or almost Succeeded and became Paralyzed/Half dead. sad

Will Police Still arrest the person?😏

It's a USELESS Law, for me!πŸ˜’

Me too! Such archaic laws should have been expunged out of the constitution a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Acidosis:
You want to kill yourself because your marriage with an unrepentant ex-convict failed? If y'all (women) won't marry the good guys, by all means please stay single. You will suffer for your bad choices, your children may also suffer because of your weird feelings.

Abi o! But African especially 9ja women and marry good guys na parallel lines wey no fit meet! 9ja women dey yarn, if the guy no be hard man, na woman. You suppose know that!
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Blitzking:
see the old man this woman won kill herself for.

Maybe hin gbola dey totori her brain! She be Mario, she wan die dere!
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
vickydevoka:

It's a must, their love is always conditional. A woman will hardly love you when you tell her the truth. But when I fake it they will open everything for you. Talking from experience

Abi
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
TheGreatIYANU:
Things is, some of these ladies grow up with daddy issues. An absent father or mentally unavailable father leads them to seek fatherly figures in any man they meet.

Because they don't have a standard for whom should be a father, they select the most manly, or seemingly manly man they come across.

Unfortunately, most of the men are the most vicious and heartless. True gentlemen who would be faithful would never show you their MANLY side first.

They'll show you their gentle side that these ladies interprete as weakness... or... goodness.

They want a man... or... a... BAD BOY.

And then we see news like this, eight weeks later.

Abi o! Seems most 9ja women get these daddy issues o.

1 Like

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Socialite + girlfriend to Abuja corrupt politicians + Sleeping around with different men + Shady Commetic business to cover her tracks + marrying an ex- convict = Depressed, frustrated and suicidal lady, next news jare grin

Abi. I don kuku yarn na yanmayanma tori wey we dey hear everyday, e no new!

1 Like

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
chatinent:
My heart goes out to all genuine women out there falling for the fake men...and vice versa.β™₯️

You'll be fine someday, I promise you.β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’―

Iffahear say dem go dey fine! Make dem dey make the mistakes dey go, na d consequences wey no dey palatable, dem go dey face!
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
vickydevoka:

See reasoning. The guy use Hammer or stone?

Abi
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yemi1504: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
AngelicBeing:
She married an ex- convict, a Guyman and the Guyman use sweet. guyman format + good sex + good Guyman stories to mesmerize the mugu woman, the mugu woman fell, bought him G_wagon + 100 million wedding + other money the Guyman has collected from the woman, it is called, mugu fall, Guyman wack, Guyman fall, police wack, next news jare cheesy

You get am!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire / Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer / Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.