Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,181 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage (34260 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Attempted To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter's W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by jaxxy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
compound her problems dear police. Lolz
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by omoadeleye(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
sad

STUPID NIGERIA POLICE

STUPID AND IDIOTIC TINUBU

FÓOLISH ZOO OF A CORNTREE

Lol, 😆 na you be the stupid and moronic idiot.

You are ignorant of everything,

Yet you won't maintain your lane.

So let me tell you, it's a crime in Nigeria to commit suicide.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Blitzking: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
Knetpro:
It is a pity that women will always fall for the wrong men.

But, I don't understand wetin concern police inside.

If the woman wants to end her life, let her do it in peace.
It's a must, their love is always conditional. A woman will hardly love you when you tell her the truth. But when I fake it they will open everything for you. Talking from experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Agugbadin: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
She needs counselling .There is no need to kill yourself, if you do who takes care of your 3 kids.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by TheGreatIYANU: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
Thing is, some of these ladies grow up with daddy issues. An absent father or mentally unavailable father leads them to seek a fatherly figure in any man they meet.

Because they don't have a standard for who a good father is, they select the most manly, or seemingly manly man they come across.

Unfortunately, most of these men are the most vicious and heartless. A True gentleman who would be faithful would never show you his MANLY side first.

He'll show you his gentle side and unfortunately, these ladies interprete it as weakness... or... goodness.

They want a MAN... a BAD BOY.

And then we see news like this, eight weeks later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Allisgud: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
Who even make that rule self
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
Dear Nigerian men (the good ones excluded?) This is the aftermath of some of your wicked acts and thoughtlessness. This lady is someone's daughter, mother, sister and friend. Una too get mothers, sisters etc.
Reason why most Nigerian women no dey gree love una. See her, she say make she look beyond the man shortcomings and past as an ex-convict sef, look where it brought her. Wo, women continue to marry up or not at all.
Caveat: make anybody no quote me talk nonsense abeg.

1 Like

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by AngelicBeing: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
descarado:
These are ladies that politicians have as side chicks. Country hard no concern them. They keep on hosting parties, sleeping with anybody that has the money.
They call them socialite. Pls let it end in lagos. They don carry the socialite nonsense go Abuja.

I didn't read the tory pass socialite cos I know it's fake.
Socialite + girlfriend to Abuja corrupt politicians + Sleeping around with different men + Shady Commetic business to cover her tracks + marrying an ex- convict = Depressed, frustrated and suicidal lady, next news jare grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Juanmike(m): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
MarveworldG:
Arrest?
Yes, its a crime to try to commit suicide.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Btruth: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
Naa over-happiness dey worry her.
Truly, I know there's depression, but this her case get as e be. 🤔
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Johnn44: 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
Normally,if person go report to police about a suicide,the police go demand money before them go go the crime scene.See as them come dey do as if they care about life.Eye service.
cool
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by pek(m): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
What she needs is professional counselling.

But come to think of it, nobody can stop anyone that REALLY means to jump into the Lagoon.
That's what I keep telling people. I don't believe anyone can be stoped from commiting suicide. I believe this is either a stunt to draw attention or just evoke public sympathy for her case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by MarveworldG: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2023
Juanmike:
Yes, its a crime to try to commit suicide.
😂😂
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Weathered: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
This world shithole country with worthless illiterate police men and women.

Take her to rehab first. Colonial slaves.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
TheGreatIYANU:
Things is, some of these ladies grow up with daddy issues. An absent father or mentally unavailable father leads them to seek fatherly figures in any man they meet.

Because they don't have a standard for whom should be a father, they select the most manly, or seemingly manly man they come across.

Unfortunately, most of the men are the most vicious and heartless. True gentlemen who would be faithful would never show you their MANLY side first.

They'll show you their gentle side that these ladies interprete as weakness... or... goodness.

They want a man... or... a... BAD BOY.

Amibo how you take know. The make assumption like Nigerian pastors
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by tomju2(f): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
MarveworldG:
Arrest?
Yes, arrest! A lof of people don't know this. Suicide just like murder is an offence in Nigerian law. Attempted suicide is also an offence. You can't kill someone and you can't kill yourself too. Both are criminal offences in Nigeria.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by chatinent: 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
My heart goes out to all genuine women out there falling for the fake men...and vice versa.♥️

You'll be fine someday, I promise you.♥️♥️💯
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by TreasureJunky: 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
70 years old woman. As old as she is, she wants to kiII herself bc of man. She no dey shame,, zero sense. Must everything revolves around marriage, for women??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
TheGreatIYANU:
Things is, some of these ladies grow up with daddy issues. An absent father or mentally unavailable father leads them to seek fatherly figures in any man they meet.

Because they don't have a standard for whom should be a father, they select the most manly, or seemingly manly man they come across.

Unfortunately, most of the men are the most vicious and heartless. True gentlemen who would be faithful would never show you their MANLY side first.

They'll show you their gentle side that these ladies interprete as weakness... or... goodness.

They want a man... or... a... BAD BOY.

Please how does a man or a bad boy behaves that is different from a gentle man
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by MarveworldG: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
tomju2:

Yes, arrest! A lof of people don't know this. Suicide just like murder is an offence in Nigerian law. Attempted suicide is also an offence. You can't kill someone and you can't kill yourself too. Both are criminal offences in Nigeria.
Wow
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Longinyamapucci(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
kokoBoii:
just look at how you're thinking like an Idiot.

It's your type that need to be hanged. You are useless to Africa.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jazmine10:
Dear Nigerian men (the good ones excluded?) This is the aftermath of some of your wicked acts and thoughtlessness. This lady is someone's daughter, mother, sister and friend. Una too get mothers, sisters etc.
Reason why most Nigerian women no dey gree love una. See her, she say make she look beyond the man shortcomings and past as an ex-convict sef, look where it brought her. Wo, women continue to marry up or not at all.
Caveat: make anybody no quote me talk nonsense abeg.
Where u Dere wen it happened? This is y women will always when husband and wife dispute. They only man that defeated a woman is daddy freeze. I think who make more noise wins the dispute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Chucks13: 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
MarveworldG:
Arrest?

Yes it's a criminal offense attempting to kill yourself even in Western world its an offense you gat it?
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Alsenora: 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
You are are an avid reader. However, most comments showed that people don't know it's actually a crime to attempt or commit suicide. Police arrest could be punitive or corrective as the case may be.
buygala:
Journalism at its worst

I read throughout the article, expecting to see where a police spokesperson said they will arrest the Madam wey wan jump overboard, but I found nothing but a journalist's speculations unsupported by any statement to that effect from the Nigerian Police Force.

And Nigerians as usual, are already on this thread insulting the innocent police based on mere media speculations grin

Nigerians are very "special" people.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Why arresting her instead of arresting the criminal that broke the innocent lady's heart.

Third world cop.
See reasoning. The guy use Hammer or stone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by clintondagogo(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
Please Ma, don't do that.

1 Like

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Govocrete: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
Yhe police has the right to arrest her for attempted suicide. She is a citizen of Nigeria, so she doesn't have the right to kill herself.

The question, should be what's next after the arrest.

1. Her mental state should be check.
2. She should be refer for counselling.

If the arrest is for extortion purpose, then the police need mental ckeck and counselling.

1 Like

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Bluntemperor: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
MarveworldG:
Arrest?

To Arrest or Should have arrested the woman by now, for her Public Prank - as a Tik-Tok Celebrity!
She has achieved her aim of traffic and troiling!
Nonsensical people everywhere!
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by InvertedHammer: 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
/
Marry on time.

Buying husband later in life usually ends in premium tears.

N100m down the drain in this Tinubu time.
/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by circlesdigital: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
More love , less ego
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
IconicR , your attention is needed here
😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire / Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.