Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage (34254 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Attempted To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter's W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by israelmao(m): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
A multibillion dollar wedding can crash in a twinkling of an eye so many people plan for wedding without planning for marriage,that is why only few marriages stand the test of time in our present days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Vacora(m): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
beey2:
I heard it somewhere that London Common Law states that attempted suicide is a crime but a successful suicide isn't. Could that be the applicable law in Lagos since we most of the time copied London laws hook, line and sinker. 🙄

I have never heard of this law. Typically, anyone who attempts suicide is detained under the Mental Health Act except other offences are linked.
Any person who attempts suicide is in need of professional care and should be conveyed to a place of safety not a police station.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Okeyc230: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
How many police go arrest? One man wey dey here wan commit suicide ooooo. Make una come. Na applicant.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Knetpro:
It is a pity that women will always fall for the wrong men.

But, I don't understand wetin concern police inside.

If the woman wants to end her life, let her do it in peace.

There are countries that suicidal attempts are punishable by death
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by LucemFerre: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
You wan live dem no leave you, you wan die dem still no wan allow you. Na wetin na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Doyin2(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
israelmao:
A multibillion dollar wedding can crash in a twinkling of an eye so many people plan for wedding without planning for marriage,that is why only few many stand the test of time in our present days.

Correct!
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by judedwriter(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
Obierika:

Easier said than done!

That's life bro. Things we don't expect happens.

It's better than committing suicide, (express to eternal hell) that's my point.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Doyin2(m): 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

There are countries that suicidal attempts are punishable by death
Rubbish.

Zero + Zero = Zero
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Globad(f): 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
Knetpro:

Sentiments is different from the law
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by ifyboi91: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
Umartins1:

On what charges?
It's apparent that you didn't know. Committing suicide is a criminal act. You are about to take a life that you cannot create. If you must commit suicide, just ensure that it's successful, if not, you will be arrested. That's the law everywhere!
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Jman06(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
Knetpro:

They fall for the wrong men because they're fish brained!

I'm sure that there was a time this woman had men practically on their knees begging her for love and marriage but she turned them down on flimsy excuses.

In a society where men are the ones who propose, marry a woman and caters for the family, any woman who fails to grab men during their youthful age would end up like this woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Jman06(m): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Why arresting her instead of arresting the criminal that broke the innocent lady's heart.

Third world cop.
Since when has breaking people's hearts become an offence? Tell me so I can go and arrest all the ladies that broke my heart in the past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Oxtertee(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
Despite all the money, na ex convict she end up with.

Extremely rich women do have issues when it comes to marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Sermwell(m): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Why arresting her instead of arresting the criminal that broke the innocent lady's heart.

Third world cop.
Who are you calling innocent lady?? You must be a dunce! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
vickydevoka:

Dating a Nigerian woman is a double risk.
Please don't expect loyalty from a yahoo boy. I see painter, pastor, carpenter, lecturer, welder Una no date . All of Una just choke yahoo boy.
Only in Nigeria if you are rich, I can have 50 girlfriends. Funny enough, the ladies will be aware of it but still won't leave you
So all Nigerian women are dating yahoo boys abi?

1 Like

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by sharone21(f): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Marry a man you love that loves you more( crazy about you)..... Lack offaith in God doesn't allow people to know their true worth.

Easy principle that follows what the Bible says, any other way is disaster for the woman..... The man has gone to who his heart belongs to.... No money can buy his heart....

You pitied him, married him and showered him with gifts, thought men were supposed to be the hunters, doing the reverse will backfire especially to an ingrate. Now, you want to be like the ex-convict that he was due to your choices.... I guess this offence will be bailable.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
Oxtertee:
Despite all the money, na ex convict she end up with.

Extremely rich women do have issues when it comes to marriage.
Shey una say make women no dey date up abi? Make dem date and marry for love? Na this be the reason why to date and marry Nigerian man nah high risk. No need to love Nigerian man because dem go stain your white.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Yankiss(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
AImiron:
What a joke!!!
Who arrest someone wey wan to end their life.

She needs help not handcuffs, stooopid and useless naija police.
First and foremost, suicide or attempted suicide is a crime against the state. Before counselling, the crime part needs to be addressed. Isn't it curious that the state which doesn't care if one exists or not becomes an issue when the wretchedness it foisted off on the citizenry leads to suicide attempt?

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by OperationalVehi: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
buygala:
Journalism at its worst

I read throughout the article, expecting to see where a police spokesperson said they will arrest the Madam wey wan jump overboard, but I found nothing but a journalist's speculations unsupported by any statement to that effect from the Nigerian Police Force.

And Nigerians as usual, are already on this thread insulting the innocent police based on mere media speculations grin

Nigerians are very "special" people.

The average Nigerian is a Dumbo.
You are above the average Nigerian
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Jonegonu: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
Arrest is not about punishment. What the police is trying to do is to keep her away for some time.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by 2goodbobo(m): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
MarveworldG:
Arrest?

Yes arrest. Attempted suicide is a crime under Nigeria law.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by AngelicBeing: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jazmine10:
@Jazmine10, I and my entire lineage, we are just a slow punk. We are all useless, and we are lunatics and my entire family are Ode buruku.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by AngelicBeing: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jazmine10:
I guess she Bleep up to date the ex-convict in the first place to the point of marrying him. My family-Line and myself are all useless, demonic, wayward,
Deadbeat @jazmine10, abi demon posing as angel of light.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Tonnierichy(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
sad

STUPID NIGERIA POLICE

STUPID AND IDIOTIC TINUBU

FÓOLISH ZOO OF A CORNTREE
Pain
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by drololaaof: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
maleekberry:

https://dailytimesng.com/police-to-arrest-lagos-socialite-who-attempted-suicide-over-collapse-of-marriage-after-8-weeks/
The offending thing is that police to arrest ,why ? Instead of the govt to send her for rehabilitation ,they are moving from fry pan to fire ,afterall it would have been better for her to die than to face another humiliation in the hand of the police .
I beg send her to rehab therapist .
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
@AngelicBeing It is apparent you and your generations are slave and you want to be unfortunate in life. Bastard son of a prostitute shege banza slave. If you try me i go show you how your mama take born you and wetin woman fit do you you and your generation will forever bow your head and lick dust. @ me again if your mama born you well and from this day you want to be unfortunate in life. Wasted sperm.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by imagrg(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
I wonder why she wanted to feed her sumptuous kpekus to fish.
Let her cum, I would readily marry to cleanse her tears and make her happy if that huge man has not used his two by ten gbola to demolish her toto yet. Anyway, mine is cucumber size.

Please let a Good Samaritan post her number here for me. I want her, not her money oh. grin
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by AngelicBeing: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jazmine10:
@ It is apparent me and my generations are slave and you want to be unfortunate in life. Bastard son of a prostitute shege banza slave. If you try me i go show you how your mama take born you and wetin woman fit do you you and your generation will forever bow your head and lick dust. @ me again if your mama born you well and from this day you want to be unfortunate in life. Wasted sperm, my mother and all my family-Line are all useless .
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
@ AngelicBeing i get your time today. Nairaland na cruise until sh*t becomes real i'll become your worst nightmare.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by drololaaof: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
[quote author=OperationalVehi post=125218206]

The average Nigerian is a Dumbo.
You are above the average Nigerian [/quote
Thanks for your correction, intact we are ALL guilty.
I read a post today on YouTube where the caption was Tinubu already in trouble but the narratives did not even concern Tinubu at all at all
May God safe us from this online false judges.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Encyclopedia1: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nigerian Police will always come with thier own drama 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter, Imade, Asks Him Why He Didn't Sack His Aide, Israel / Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / The Oguike Sisters Share Christmas And Boxing Day Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.