Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image (41853 Views)

Jagaban Will Fix Nigeria : Man Declares Full Support For Tinubu In Lagos (pics) / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Visits Atiku's Residence, Seeks Full Support / Ben kalu Describes Certificate Saga As A Distraction, Attempt To Dent His Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by bigdammyj: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Noted.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Throwback: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
To follow who know road no be crime

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by reiddecuti: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Abi u dey whine me ni!!!

On the other hand, Tinubu can decide on his own to fix Nigeria if he want to clear his name from the dent that has been associated to it. He has succeeded in climbing to the highest hierarchy of establishment in Nigeria which is the President and would not vie for any office once he's done as president.

It would be a good gift to leave to Nigerians mostly to those who don't believe in him and rewriting the narrative about him.

It is a golden opportunity for him and I won't force him to perform just like Buhari had his and decided to bastardised it.

He's the king 👑 now and the ball is in his court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Dproperties: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tinubu always attracting people with bad omen and with moral decadence

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by HateBigots: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
;Dw
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Yankee101: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
No appointment for you
And just stay away from Igbo land
Those boys are not smiling
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Weedhustler: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
He is working for his pocket, since Nollywood no pay again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by wittywriter: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
Bipolar symptoms...

Dproperties:
Tinubu always attracting people with bad omen and with moral decadence
Yankee101:
No appointment for you
And just stay away from Igbo land
Those boys are not smiling

Weedhustler:
He is working for his pocket, since Nollywood no pay again!
Wittyness
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by NaijaCover(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Emir8: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
The idi0t is looking for political favor and non will be shown to him.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by BoldBrainz(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
helinues:
Yul wey sabi

In life, its advisable to follow those who sabi road so that one wont get lost

Since you've been following "those who sabi road", your life never still clear you, Helinues..😂. Abi them abandon you for roadside?
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Praktikals(m): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:
I never see any reasonable human being wey dey support Peter Obi
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Essence20(m): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
I know he's a Tinubu supporter before now.

His irrational behavior shows it.
They no dey get sense
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Omoawoke: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
Wainey:
They are coming for you Yul.

To them, democracy mean nothing, you either agree with or they drag you like generator

They already started insulting him

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Slurity(m): 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:
I never see any reasonable human being wey dey support Tinubu

Kabaka
Asari
MC Oluomo
Yul
Joe Igbokwe
Portable
FFK
Reno Omokri
Akpabio wey no know when to close mouth
Helinues

See unfortunate people’s squad
YES, WE ARE NOT REASONABLE. ADD MY NAME TO YOUR LIST. (SLURITY). You will explain tire without evidents
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by highchief1: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

https://twitter.com/YulEdochie/status/1692840173648654800?t=9zBY5ZvIawc1sLBSiSptWQ&s=19
I actually expected this dude to be slow on social media.After what happened to him
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by ahnie: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
The internet never forgets
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by amoreobansu: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:

Kabaka
Asari
MC Oluomo
Yul
Joe Igbokwe
Portable
FFK
Reno Omokri
Helinues

Ganduje
Keyamo
Wike
Matawalle
Bagudu

etc......
grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Allisgud: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
He don try, make tinubu give am 1 bustop for Anambra make him dey collect owoda

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Allisgud: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
He don try, make tinubu give am 1 bustop for Anambra make him dey collect owoda grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Cooly100: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
Slurity:
YES, WE ARE NOT REASONABLE. ADD MY NAME TO YOUR LIST. (SLURITY). You will explain tire without evidents

This is the evidence...How any reasonable person will support any party with this report card...if not for looting...

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Crystalom38: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
I build investment website for 10k only or you can get the script for 5k and install it yourself.

All scripts work superbly.

I also build VTU website for 10k only or you can get the script for 5k.

I also build multivendor ecommerce websites like jumia or jiji cost 10k only or you can get the script for 5k and install it yourself.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Kusu12: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
Another tread for Ipobidense to grunt, wail, cry and peddle falsehood as usual.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Bigseven(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2023
Your support is inconsequential. Who cares

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Masterito(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
They are yet to abuse him but you have abused Obi already. You need to check your mental health.
NgeneUkwenu:
PetObidients Terrorists will cry blood today... grin grin

They will abuse him and his father...Peter Obi has breed a group of hate- filled monsters in Igboland.. And i think they are now irredeemable...

In fact...May God Punish Peter Criminal Obi endlessly..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by steveodo(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
Campaign should have stopped by now. Abi na 2027 campaign done start?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Cooly100: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
Kusu12:
Another tread for Ipobidense to grunt, wail, cry and peddle falsehood as usual.

When will you resident Bat thing start your on movement for appointment...?

...abi day never break for you... cheesy

Have you heard any body in APC now, talking about corruption?
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
This one dey find appointment by all means!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by phoenix45(m): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
PetObidients Terrorists will cry blood today... grin grin

They will abuse him and his father...Peter Obi has breed a group of hate- filled monsters in Igboland.. And i think they are now irredeemable...

In fact...May God Punish Peter Criminal Obi endlessly..

Omo where has this moniker been ?
Aside you wrote mumu thing there I say make it greet you. It's been long I saw this moniker.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by IbileIfe: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:

Kabaka
Asari
MC Oluomo
Yul
Joe Igbokwe
Portable
FFK
Reno Omokri
Helinues

Yul wey never fix him family dey hope on a demented man to fix Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by hopexter(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:

Kabaka
Asari
MC Oluomo
Yul
Joe Igbokwe
Portable
FFK
Reno Omokri

Helinues

Yul wey never fix him family dey hope on a demented man to fix Nigeria

As long as they’re not supporting Obi, they are unreasonable. You see the way you useless zombidiots dey reason undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To US Govt’s Visa Ban On Some Nigerian Politicians / Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly / President Buhari Declares For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.