Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image (41854 Views)

Jagaban Will Fix Nigeria : Man Declares Full Support For Tinubu In Lagos (pics) / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Visits Atiku's Residence, Seeks Full Support / Ben kalu Describes Certificate Saga As A Distraction, Attempt To Dent His Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Christistruth03: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
PetObidients Terrorists will cry blood today... grin grin

They will abuse him and his father...Peter Obi has breed a group of hate- filled monsters in Igboland.. And i think they are now irredeemable...

In fact...May God Punish Peter Criminal Obi endlessly..

They will disown the entire Edochie Family from Fathers to the Grand kids

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by NOwazobia: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
And I was thinking that this guy was an intellectual. It's OK to display support for any politician of your choice (and I'm even a tacit supporter of Tinubu), but do it without dragging your self-esteem on the ground.
He is looking for appointment.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Jozilinn: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
00FFT00:
This boy will not kill his father before his time. Poverty badt.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the guy dey find him own national cake

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Angelfrost(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
Hustle is important... Ride on, Yul.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by dododawa1: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
One by one
D will move with d moving train.
JAGANBA
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by bdon123(m): 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

https://twitter.com/YulEdochie/status/1692840173648654800?t=9zBY5ZvIawc1sLBSiSptWQ&s=19
M obedient n support yul fully.hes already rigged d presidency, so why not support him.i mean hes been sworn him already till court respects d eyes on dem
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by udemzyudex(m): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lol... Political strategy.

Continue, next election na under APC he go wan come out for.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by pquaver(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

They will abuse him and his father...Peter Obi has breed a group of hate- filled monsters in Igboland.. And i think they are now irredeemable...

I support your post.. With 10 crates of Orijin cos u r original

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Father4all: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
He is a fool. A man that eats his vomit

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by pquaver(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
Isokotolopia:
His choice,

it looks suspicious for the winner of an election to be campaigning long after he is declared winner under dubious circumstances

But it is not suspicious for the loser to be campaigning long Fter losing woefully.. What is good for obi is good for Tinubu.. You people dont have the monopoly
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by gnaira(m): 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:

It is beginning to look like that o. Senator Victor Umeh the former APGA national chairman laid curses on Peter Obi at Ojukwu's grave when he was national chairman. Later, Ojukwu's wife Bianca poured more curses on Peter Obi at a campaign ground in the state. Also the immediate past APGA chairman, Victor Ike Oye released more curses on Peter Obi few months to the general elections. And as if that was not enough, Fr Ejike Mbaka of Adoration Ministry finalized the curses on Peter Obi during a prayer rally in Enugu grin

Peter Obi need serious deliverance. Since he left Government House Awka in early 2013, no way for him.

If all these are real, why did you guys rig the election?
I bet you should have played it fair,and see who has been cursed.

You better go and do more findings on all curses your candidate has amass; then do a comparison.

In all, we are in this together, whether good or bad.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Felaincarnated: 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
I am so sure U are a BASTARD
Ezewuzie01:
Yul Edochie is from Anambra but he knows that the demented Peter Obi has nothing to offer Nigeria. The agulu idiot who struggled to govern a small homogenous state like Anambra and then fled to live in Lagos after the conclusion of his failed and miserable rule, is whom IPOB wants to preside over this vast and diverse nation. Tufia!!! Nigerians were wise to reject the crook with frog voice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Afamed: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
These children go cry tire today

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by dahnimoh(m): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
His house is on fire. He is looking for consolation.
Queen May is dealing with him now.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by danigbo(m): 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Obi is not a politician. He is a redeemer,a reformer,a champion of social justice !
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
There's always different between someone loving somebody and someone looking for a help or appointment.. Let me not go further..
Gbamsolutely!
Waa gbayi!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by nairalanda1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
Never ever trust a Nigerian politican
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Mccullum: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
Isokotolopia:
His choice,

its so shameful for the winner of an election to be campaigning long after he is declared winner under dubious circumstances

Those supporters of Obi doing the same. You didn't tell them of campaigning after election.

That's hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by nairalanda1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

Instead of you guys to find out why Nigerians are angry with your beloved APC, you mock them

Abeg, calm down. Nigerians are weeping.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Ahigbo1: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
Clout clown smiley
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Benwallt(m): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

Amen. He has polarised this country on ethnoreligious line
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by DabuIIIT: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
Wainey:
They are coming for you Yul.

Democracy rights mean nothing to them, you either agree with or they insult you.

Modified I did not even call name, they have started insulting me.
They know themselves already, when you talk about hatred and insults, they know u are talking about them
You are the same person who opened a thread about you suffering while senators enjoy life....
Well,it's clear you ain't ready
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

This news is giving you orgasm, he’s no longer ipob this Kai Kai agadi nwanyi
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Jostoman: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
complexstuffs:

IPOB/OBIDIENTS will not agree with your statement
All this your IPOB propaganda don cast since, even those people you guys are trying to deceive with the propaganda don wise now. So change your propaganda tactics.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Alliswell248: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
00FFT00:
This boy will not kill his father before his time. Poverty badt.

Poverty bad for Yul.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by TheSuperX(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
This guy don't give a damn. πŸ˜‚
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by soccerlite: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
SA appointment hasn't finished na
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by soccerlite: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
danigbo:
Obi is not a politician. He is a redeemer,a reformer,a champion of social justice !

Be deceiving yourself

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by egoldman(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Yul is a businessman. I'll probably do same if in his shoes.
But anyone who believes eBola will fix Nigeria, needs his head examined.

Oshiomhole's facial expression says it all...

Is oshomole is like ' See this fool'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To US Govt’s Visa Ban On Some Nigerian Politicians / Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly / President Buhari Declares For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.